Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#55229 Aug 29, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, putz, you've got a serious comprehension deficiency.
Why this concern with links, who posts and who doesn't, include them or not, it's entirely up to you. Frankly, I include links to material that is not my own, it's called attribution, also there may be more to the article than what I post. So, include links if you want, or don't, no one cares.
Besides, it's another beautiful day to destroy the America that you dream of, got to get back to work..
Duck and dodge.
And, yes. You lying Progressives are doing everything you can to destroy our country.

Location hidden

#55230 Aug 29, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
And you post the most well considered and thoughtful posts in this discussion.
Suck on that brain twister for a while, putz.
Thank you. Yes, I do. I am exposing you and the rest of you liars for what you are. You are the only one who sucks, liar.

Location hidden

#55231 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
She's been a real binge lately, it would seem. She's actually kind of funny when she has her wits about her - but it's been awhile since we've seen that.
On the other hand, you Progressive liars have put our entire country at risk and I don't find that very funny. In case of an "event", I hope you Progressives go FIRST.

Location hidden

#55232 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
THIS
<quoted text>
Does NOT equal this:
<quoted text>
To understand that - you'd have to be able to distinguish the proper definition of words and their usage..
Awww screw it ... You'll never get it. Enjoy your afternoon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mhWgFGbMspEXX
I don't intend to watch whatever that crap is you posted. You are an insufferable buffoon for putting that devil in the WH. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. YOU and those like you have put us in danger. You and the rest of the liars should be ashamed and run out of this country on a rail.

Location hidden

#55233 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
ISIS didn't downgrade the U.S. credit rating.
REPUBLICANS DID!
Obama's watch. His baby. He has RUINED our reputation. Our poor country. You don't deserve to live here. LEAVE.

Location hidden

#55234 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
ISIS didn't SHUT DOWN THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT -
Republicans did!
Democrats caused it. You don't deserve to live here. LEAVE.

Location hidden

#55235 Aug 29, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
I love America. I love this country. I've never heard you or any other progressives say that. We share links BEFORE you can question our sources.----- Guess what? You whine about them anyway. So, you pretending links are important only to us is a LIE.. We learned a VERY LONG time ago, you hate them ALL. So yes, the links we post are entirely up to us, only to watch you. progressives condemn them all. Your hissy fits WILL NOT stop us from sharing links. Why would we want to be like you ididots & not share links?
Oh My was just ducking and dodging its ineptness.

Location hidden

#55236 Aug 29, 2014
Oh my wrote:
Which arguably means the Koch brothers essentially own the Republican party...
FRI AUG 29, 2014 AT 09:45 AM PDT
Kochs to Republicans: All your voters belong to us
by Joan McCarter
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/28/1325...
Recriminations flew within the Republican party after Mitt Romney's ignominious 2012 defeat, with many in the path pointing to the Democrats' much more sophisticated ground operation, based on a well-developed, tested technology. In a nutshell, their voter database. The fight that ensued involved "tea party upstarts, nonpartisan data geeks, operatives linked to the Koch brothers and insiders like Karl Rove." It also involved competing Republican entities—the Republican National Committee vs. the National Republican Congressional Committee vs. state and local party committees and individual campaigns—as this great backgrounder from the Huffington Post details.
The RNC has been working on creating a program called Beacon. The key part of that sentence is "working on," because the program isn't ready and campaigns need it. Campaigns have been going their own way with diverse private vendors, including one called Themis which has a system called i360. That poses a problem for the RNC because they then don't have access to the databases of voters that the campaigns are identifying. But the RNC is coming up against a behemoth foe.
Beacon is intended to open up the RNC voter file to as many new apps and programs want to interface with it. But when campaigns, or worse, state parties, use i360, that is a problem for the RNC, because i360 is more than an app. It has its own voter file. And so every state party that uses i360 is sending out field staffers—paid for with RNC money, funneled through the state parties—to collect data that goes back not to the RNC, but to the Koch-brothers owned subsidiary.
That problem for the RNC just got resolved and you won't be surprised at all to learn that the Koch brothers won.
A secretive data and technology company linked to conservative oil billionaires Charles and David Koch has reached an agreement to share its information with the “voter file and data management company” that holds an exclusive agreement with the Republican National Committee. This will allow the Republican Party full access to voter data collected by the Koch’s Freedom Partners entities and clients—and entrenches the Kochs’ network even deeper into the GOP.
The GOP Data Trust, the company the RNC has been working with on its Beacon effort, is now going to be accessing the voter data from the Kochs' company, but apparently all of the data will be dumped into the Kochs' system. Which arguably means the Koch brothers essentially own the Republican party, not just its Senate candidates.
Meanwhile, back at the....... lolololololol
Lies. Lies. Lies.

Location hidden

#55237 Aug 29, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
A verse from Matthew comes to mind,
something about if you want your prayers heard by your Father,
pray in secret in your closet.
Those who pray in public have their reward.
What do you think that has to say about self-serving proclamations ?
Ooooooh brother. You stupid liar. Give me a break. ROTFL

Location hidden

#55238 Aug 29, 2014
Chopper Read wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is really profound! But if it is true, then why are so many so- called conservatives criticizing Obama for not having a "strategy" against ISIS/Syria?
Um.....as I have already posted, YOU make a rock seem brilliant.
Let me help you here: If good people sit on the sidelines and do nothing, evil wins. Get it?
So, yes. A strategy would be NICE!!!!
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#55239 Aug 29, 2014
( Just to pre-empt the stupid and inevitable "you support ISIS" comments that the brain-dead knee-jerk poorly educated neo cons will inevitably barf-up, I'm going to make this claim that I in NO way support those savage morons. The point is that uneducated savage extremists that don't know how to take their religion with a dose of decency and common sense are always a problem, even when they're groups like the Neo-Con tea-baggers right here in America.)
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#55240 Aug 29, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats caused it. You don't deserve to live here. LEAVE.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's watch. His baby. He has RUINED our reputation. Our poor country. You don't deserve to live here. LEAVE.
Synergy - I really don't want to say this - but -- IF - you truly believe those two things - you're brain damaged in a serious way. There is no way ANY person who ACTUALLY cares about saying true things could make those 2 statements you made, if they were sane
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#55241 Aug 29, 2014
ISIS isn't against affordable health care for Americans - REPUBLICANS are.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#55242 Aug 29, 2014
ISIS isn't against fair wages for lower-paid workers - REPUBLICANS are!
Old School Democrat

Columbus, GA

#55243 Aug 29, 2014
I am voting for Perdue for the senate because look what 6 years of Democrat control have got us.
I know many of my fellow Democrats in Georgia do not claim President Obama nor support his lack of leadership on the real issues facing Americans and our fellow Georgians. I feel Michelle Nunn is capable but would empower President Obama and that just cannot happen.
Our party needs a breath of fresh air and some new ideas and much less deviciveness. We need a leader for all Americans who practices the Georgia motto "Wisdom, Justice & Moderation"

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#55244 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we ARE headed in the wrong direction. Income inequality and failure to regulate business practices of mega-corporations are decimating the country.
Republicans want "more of the same" and are only interested in goals that further profits for the largest corporations.. Democrats want to do something about America's problems and work for American CITIZENS.
Vote Democrat.
The Democrats promised to fix such things.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#55245 Aug 29, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He has money to raise. lol Probably a little after noon golf, too.
I think there's a wedding also.

Location hidden

#55246 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
( Just to pre-empt the stupid and inevitable "you support ISIS" comments that the brain-dead knee-jerk poorly educated neo cons will inevitably barf-up, I'm going to make this claim that I in NO way support those savage morons. The point is that uneducated savage extremists that don't know how to take their religion with a dose of decency and common sense are always a problem, even when they're groups like the Neo-Con tea-baggers right here in America.)
That doesn't erase the fact that you are an idiot and that you have put this country in danger. You claim that those who don't agree with your extreme left wing Progressive politics are poorly educated. As I have previously stated, I'll put MY education and MY IQ up against yours anytime, any day.

Location hidden

#55247 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Synergy - I really don't want to say this - but -- IF - you truly believe those two things - you're brain damaged in a serious way. There is no way ANY person who ACTUALLY cares about saying true things could make those 2 statements you made, if they were sane
You are a lying Progressive who is hell bent on destroying this country. You and your disgusting ilk have put us ALL in danger. If we are attacked, I volunteer those of you who put that fool in office to go first.

Location hidden

#55248 Aug 29, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And, yes. I TOTALLY support what I posted. It IS the truth. Those who support YOUR agenda are liars and are completely reckless with everyone else's freedom. How dare you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's so difficult about the 515/Walmart inter... 24 min Wilbur 25
Unity Church of the Mts -- heresy Sat Reverend Jim 57
Looking for new school superintendent Sat Pay up sucka 12
BRMEMC winter storm grade Dec 15 Zippy 42
money question? Dec 15 Velvet Jones 29
BEER is BACTERIA PEE.....enjoy! (Jul '10) Dec 14 Beer Mr 13
Friend, Lover? Dec 14 Dirk Diggler 12

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance