Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#54365 Aug 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have to be delusional or intentionally dense and dishonest to come up with the conclusions you came up with in your post. You've left a LOT of things out of your explanation - the things that would make your conclusions look silly and stupid.
Like the fact that we spent billions (trillions?) to assist Iraq in setting up their government, that we supplied and trained their military, which was fully manned and in place, AND that the Iraqi's WANTED us to leave their sovereign nation.
We did EVERYTHING we could to assist Iraq and insure she was prepared to defend itself. What we COULDN'T do was keep Iraqi's from being and thinking like Iraqi's . A 100,000 troops or so just turned tail and ran when 5,000 ISIL militants crossed the border - leaving all the weapons we supplied them behind.
Why? The Iraqi's promoted people based on tribal alegances rather than military skill. The president wouldn't put up a defense due to tribal and sectarian differences, which he would not put aside even when their capital was threatened. All the tanks were in Bahgdad rather than out in the desert confronting ISIS.
You can't fix stupid. These are people so entrenched in Islam and Tribal ways of life that they CAN'T run their own affairs. How do you fix that? You don't.
So to ignore that ALL of that happened - and it's all Obama's fault that ISIS won most of the country - is just ignorant. It's the result of thinking that is so whacked out and delusional that you'd almost have to call a believer in it as delusional and misguided as Islamic jihadists or an Iraqi that is more concerned about tribal politics than the invaders at their door. It takes a misguided fanatic to believe what you've written.
Obama was warned that we couldn't withdraw like he did. He didn't pay attention and look what happened. He is SUCH an arrogant know it all. Pfffffft.
So, with boots on the ground, will this be Obama's war now?
libturds low IQ all of em

Alpharetta, GA

#54366 Aug 22, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't a conservative poster on this board afraid of you. You do 99.9% of the moaning, groaning, whining, bitching, just like a senile old lady. You're too dumb to be embarrassednit..... So, by all means, keep it up. We scroll right on by. Lol
Who would be afraid of a punk putz? He is a bed wetting chicken turd. Ya know?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#54367 Aug 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see how much faith the country has in Democrats and Republicans with the midterm elections.
Newsflash -

The country doesn't have a say in how House and Senate seats are won. Only voters in the districts do. It's a new thing they started in 1788.

I know it's hard to keep up with changes like that.

Alpharetta, GA

#54368 Aug 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how you switched to your REGISTERED ID for one post because someone was using your ID and then switched back to unregistered. Want me to share with everyone WHY you switched back to unregistered? lolololololol Why don't you use your REGISTERED ID all the time? Hmmmm.....shall I share?
Care to elaborate, please?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#54369 Aug 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was warned that we couldn't withdraw like he did. He didn't pay attention and look what happened. He is SUCH an arrogant know it all. Pfffffft.
So, with boots on the ground, will this be Obama's war now?
You really just come on here and type stuff, and don't actually read anything, don't you? Nevermind- it's quite evident.

That's very time efficient of you.

Location hidden

#54370 Aug 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have to be delusional or intentionally dense and dishonest to come up with the conclusions you came up with in your post. You've left a LOT of things out of your explanation - the things that would make your conclusions look silly and stupid.

So to ignore that ALL of that happened - and it's all Obama's fault that ISIS won most of the country - is just ignorant. It's the result of thinking that is so whacked out and delusional that you'd almost have to call a believer in it as delusional and misguided as Islamic jihadists or an Iraqi that is more concerned about tribal politics than the invaders at their door. It takes a misguided fanatic to believe what you've written.
Yeah. You are a STUDY in the ability to have a sane discussion. LAUGHING OUT LOUD.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#54371 Aug 22, 2014
libturds low IQ all of em wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a bed wetting chicken turd.
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

(arguing with Republican on their own terms again.....)
silverfox

Adel, GA

#54372 Aug 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You, also, have failed to respond the simplest of questions. You've proven that all you can do is Obama-=bash, but that you don't even understand what you're bashing.
I could have asked you to:
1. Stick your hand in boiling oil.
2. Have an intelligent opinion.
Either way - you react the same. Like great pain would be involved.
You're an Obama lover, you hate Bush, you believe in climate change, you hate Muslims, Christians, Jews & all organized religion , you hate the Koch brothers, and you have a twisted delinquent juvenile mentality, you hate life, you hate wealthy people, you hate republicans, you aren't happy with your life -- in other words, you AREN'T a happy person. These things we know..... We also know how much you seem to admire Obama, you just never say WHY you worship & admire him. You just NEVER seem to be able to put it into words your admiration & adoration for him. All you do is talk climate change & Koch brothers. That's it, nothing else ..... That sums you & all your IDs up.

Stroke your ego boy, no on else is going to do it for you, well, maybe all your multiple IDs will. LMAO
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#54373 Aug 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because YOU say it, doesn't make it so.
I never contended that was the case. But- if it "really-really in the real-world" is a true fact, then it's a true fact.

See how that works?
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem with pomposity and arrogance.
No, I have a problem of being surrounded by really-really ignorant Tea-Bagging Neo-Cons with low IQ's. It's not that I'm that smart, it's just that they are THAT dumb.

Alpharetta, GA

#54374 Aug 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok - pick a real issue and let's have an intelligent adult conversation based on facts and reality.
Go.
You are not able to have an intelligent adult conversation. Period. You're a putz.

Location hidden

#54375 Aug 22, 2014
Jemima wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been blonde before you got grey and wrinkled. Where did I ever praise Obama, I just don't blame Obama for all our problems, its not all his fault. Obama is bad because the congress is bad, 2 bad's always equals really bad. You are correct the two parties are divided like never before, but its the Tea Party that's doing all the dividing, look at the House and what its accomplishments are in the last 5 years, nothing but hearings and that don't count. Don't know if you realize it but Obama is only one branch of government, we have TWO others. One who is trying to protect the rights of the rich and insure that they will continue to control government, the judicial branch. And the other that does the same thing you do bitch and moan and play the blame game all the time, the Legislative branch. They once worked together, since the Tea Party they are nothing more than raving lunatics on a witch hunt, and they are the witches. You are just another clueless fool who can't see the forest for the trees. As for the racist remark, you know its true so I won't try to defend the remark. I am still waiting for you to defend your remarks, but again you can't, won't even try.
You probably haven't ever been anything.
As for the rest of your inane ramblings....
Spoken like the extreme progressive Obamabot that YOU ARE. YOU are dangerous and very reckless. That's okay. You are getting the screws put to you by your own hand. Enjoy.

Alpharetta, GA

#54376 Aug 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
REPRESENTIN'!
Way to represent the brightest minds the neo-cons can offer there, Alpharetta!
Shows how stupid you are. I don't live in Alpharetta. My ip may be based there, but I think anything technical is above your pay grade.

Location hidden

#54377 Aug 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop the Obama bashing and the "news" quoting. I don't need you to echo that garbage.
What action do YOU think the President of the United states SHOULD take regarding ISIS ?
What would make you happy if you saw that we would do it?
What could OBAMA do on this matter that would make you say "He did exactly the right thing, I'm glad he took those steps". What are those steps?
What would you be posting for the last five years if Obama were a Republican?

Location hidden

#54378 Aug 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
And - I'm fully aware I left the door wide-open for you to say something really immature and stupid like "He could go back to Kenya and let a republican be president to handle this".
I'm counting on you NOT to be a boring predictable dumbass, and to answer like a mature intelligent adult having a conversation with another reasonable man.
It's frustrating when you can't get an answer out of someone, isn't it? The conservatives deal with that from you libroids(YOU especially) everyday. I hope she doesn't give in.
silverfox

Adel, GA

#54379 Aug 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL~ why do I need to be careful?
AND - you promised to reveal the horrible truth. Didn't you see my post responding to that? I'm looking forward to it.
Once you've told us your crazy conspiracy theory - I'll happily respond with the true reason I don't log in all the time.
It's too late to be careful... We figured you out AGES ago. It started a long time ago, when I joked about your vulgar name. I told you you have the UGLIEST, WORST name in the HISTORY of all the internet. BAR NONE. No one on this earth would use that name. You dropped then n - started going by butt, chickbutt. Then, you turned into Sybil and created 100s of IDs. LOL

Location hidden

#54380 Aug 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it. Obama-bashing. Golf. Straight from Fox "News" and the right-wing press. Deflect to climate change, which you also don't understand. Got it.(yawn...)
I'm really trying to have an adult-type intelligent conversation with you. Try to show you're capable of something more than you've shown us so far.
lololololol You should take your act on the road.(You give new meaning to deflection.)
BTW, you used Liberal Whine #6. FOX News. waaaaa waaaaaa.

Location hidden

#54381 Aug 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
Damn. We're at a combined 20 or so posts into this conversation so far, and still no answer to the original question.
One would almost think she is incapable of doing anything except hurling insults and criticizing people, and has NO thoughts of her own.
Maybe she'll show us differently on the next post.
Wow! There's that 'ole libroid double standard. I guess your past failings are coming back to haunt you. Tell you what. You got back for the past five years and answer the MANY questions that have been asked of you that you ducked and dodged and you might get some cooperation.
Your childish tactic of claiming she is incapable is.....childish. I hope she doesn't take the bait.

Location hidden

#54382 Aug 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality. You're not living with it. Which means you're not capable of having a reasonable conversation.
So - go on with your hateful lunatic ravings! Do what the coal companies paid to convince you to do. It saves us the trouble of having to figure out if you're a reasonable intelligent person.
You forgot to mention FOX News. rotfl and smh
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#54384 Aug 22, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an Obama lover
Actually I could criticize the hell out of him. I just won't do it for made up ignorant reasons like you neo-con neanderthals. There are actually real reasons to criticize him- you just wouldn't understand them.
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
you hate Bush
True. As should every American citizen. He's done irreperable damage to our country and caused the lives of hundreds of millions of Americans to be less than what they could have been.
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
you believe in climate change,
Believe isn't the right word. That implies a jump of faith, like believing in the Easter Bunny.

Because I was actually educated in a fancy-pants college where I read books and did all kinds of high-falutin' things like go to science classes and theology classes - I have some knowledge of physics and science. Enough to not BELIEVE in climate change, but to KNOW that logic and the laws of science indicate it is a true fact.

Uneducated people think they get to choose sides to "BELIEVE" in climate change, or evolution, or the age of the earth. Educated people realize they have no choice but to accept real proven undeniable facts in the real world. I have no idea why I'm typing this because I know you will never ever ever ever understand a word of it.
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
you hate Muslims, Christians, Jews & all organized religion
That's not true at all, as I've told you several times now, and even some neo-con wackos have pointed out to you. But, you've never been one to give up your opinion, even when it's been proven wrong. You've got consistency going for you.( <--- in case you aren't bright enough to understand the finer meanings of the words- that was dripping with sarcasm and outright derision of you.)
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
you hate the Koch brothers
Yes. I do. And - if you had a brain in your head to understand what they are doing to our American way of life and the well-being of the entire planets population, you would too. Ignorance is bliss - which I guess is why you choose to willfully ignorant.
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a twisted delinquent juvenile mentality
I'm just smarter than you, and am more successful, and have more character and honesty than you, and that bugs you. That's all.
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
you hate wealthy people
Wrong. I could go into more detail about why I hate SOME wealthy people (due to their actions and the effects they have on others), but you wouldn't understand it. You're a "sound-bite" kind of person, I'm more of a novel kind of person. But to say I hate wealthy people because they are wealthy is incredibly wrong.

Location hidden

#54385 Aug 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You, also, have failed to respond the simplest of questions. You've proven that all you can do is Obama-=bash, but that you don't even understand what you're bashing.
I could have asked you to:
1. Stick your hand in boiling oil.
2. Have an intelligent opinion.
Either way - you react the same. Like great pain would be involved.
I suspect she is taking my advice and not playing your game.
Oh,yeah. I forgot to ask...."What question?" (Did I get that right?) lolololololol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dumpy, rundown trailer GONE ! 5 hr Solution 13
Rib Country Waitress 8 hr F You 80
BOTULISM Dented cans, leaking cans expired cans 12 hr You NASTY 21
Disgraced Judge Barrett to Practice Law in Clev... (Apr '12) Tue You suck 9
Iraq Veterans and Cancer (May '15) Tue USMC 8
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts (Jul '14) Mon Woman 118
To the Mayor of blairsville ga Jun 26 safe 14

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance