Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb is low IQ cbutt 2

Alpharetta, GA

#52832 Aug 7, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that you're insinuating that the Koch Brothers spend 100's of millions a year to manipulate our political system in underhanded and shadowy ways out of pure benevolence for the good of the common man rather than to enhance their personal fortunes and power..
Wow. That's incredibly naive and uninformed. You've pretty much proven that you're unintelligent enough to be their key target demographic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Legisla...
But - if you have no problem with them writing their own bills, then handing them over to lawmakers who benefit from their campaign contributions, elected by people why were influenced by their propaganda machine, who joined political parties that they formed and funded - in hopes that the interests of Free American Citizens are being served - well, you've got what you wanted.
Great Zod! Are you really this stupid or did you lose a bet? What a stupid putz.
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52833 Aug 7, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>And that my friends, is how Obama got elected.

ChickenButt is getting as bad or good as Oh my....
Presenting posts in conservatives favor...

How dumb is that......


“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#52834 Aug 7, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
ChickenButt is getting as bad or good as Oh my....
Presenting posts in conservatives favor...
How dumb is that......
Maybe we flipped him?
Bear

Dallas, GA

#52835 Aug 7, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
And that my friends, is how Obama got elected.
Bam!!!
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52836 Aug 7, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe we flipped him?

Tarred and feathered is more like it .....


Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#52837 Aug 7, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
yep it all just "cause for concern" because the conditions at Emory are so much like the conditions back in Africa. And that "claim" of hysteria is based solely on the political cartoons I've seen published and the commentary spewing from right wing talk radio.
Political cartoons….really? And which "right wing talk radio" programs specifically have spoken about the Ebola issue "hysterically"?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#52838 Aug 7, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you point to post where you have voiced a similar concern for the incestuous self-promotion contained within the right wing echo chamber - nope, I didn't think so. And as the sun sets in the west once again, like minded folks will continue to seek freely assemble.
And still missing the point. Do like minded folks assemble - duh. The point is when those who proclaim themselves to be "objective journalists" prove they are anything but. There would be few complaints if journalists would either A. present the facts without their own personal spin or B. be up front with their ideological bent while presenting the facts.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#52839 Aug 7, 2014
rename wrote:
IPPC acknowledges climate scientist use best guess estimates (to promote global warming....my words)
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2014/...
Surprise, surprise, surprise…not.
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52840 Aug 7, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>Surprise, surprise, surprise…not.

And the latest,,,,,The climate scientist can't prove it with temps,,,, so they now turn to fish........

Up next will be checking chicken entrails......I expect the chicken will wanna hide out in my shack.... But he gets no amnesty with me... Z


http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/201...


Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#52841 Aug 7, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Same kind of sorry info you posted before dummy.....
I agree with Brooks, as the writer of the post affirms the Libroids are using racism as their basis to attack...
Words right out of the horses tear end..
Thanks once again for posting a link to support my viewpoints.....
What a dummy....,
Just another example of making our own case for us.

1. The Left claims Republicans hate non-whites.
2. Republicans object to the Left's lie declaring that Republicans hate non-whites.
3. The Republican's objection proves they hate non-whites.
Only in Lefty-la-la-land is this actually a logical argument.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#52842 Aug 7, 2014
Hey, General, you're on a roll tonight. Short, sweet and to the point.
Blow up stone mountain

Whittier, CA

#52843 Aug 7, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
Hey, General, you're on a roll tonight. Short, sweet and to the point.
Yep, little booby is short, sweet and his head comes to a point.

"General", what a lame joke.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#52846 Aug 8, 2014
rename wrote:
IPPC acknowledges climate scientist use best guess estimates (to promote global warming....my words)
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2014/...
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprise, surprise, surprise…not.
Article written by James M. Taylor - managing editor of Environment & Climate News, a national monthly publication produced by the Heartland Institute, and a Senior Fellow at Heartland.

His paychecks come directly from Charles Koch's pocket.

Charles Koch is one of the largest coal producers and polluters in the world. Any efforts or legislation that regulates pollution or moves the country to green energy directly threatens his fortune.

Surprise, surprise, surprise. He's paid somebody to tell ignorant hillbilly Republicans what to think, and they lap up that propaganda like starving dogs.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#52847 Aug 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that you're insinuating that the Koch Brothers spend 100's of millions a year to manipulate our political system in underhanded and shadowy ways out of pure benevolence for the good of the common man rather than to enhance their personal fortunes and power..
Wow. That's incredibly naive and uninformed. You've pretty much proven that you're unintelligent enough to be their key target demographic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Legisla...
But - if you have no problem with them writing their own bills, then handing them over to lawmakers who benefit from their campaign contributions, elected by people why were influenced by their propaganda machine, who joined political parties that they formed and funded - in hopes that the interests of Free American Citizens are being served - well, you've got what you wanted.
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
And that my friends, is how Obama got elected.
Please note Conservative 1 didn't have any intelligent refutation.
jeb is low IQ cbutt 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Zod! Are you really this stupid or did you lose a bet? What a stupid putz.
Please note that Conservative 2 didn't have any intelligent refutation.
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
ChickenButt is getting as bad or good as Oh my....
Presenting posts in conservatives favor...
How dumb is that......
Please note that Conservative 3 didn't have any intelligent refutation.
Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam!!!
Please note that Conservative 4 didn't have any intelligent refutation.

----------

Of course they couldn't have. I can defend every word, easily, that I wrote. However - the facts get in the way of what they WANT to believe, so they prefer not to acknowledge them. Not a single one of these Brainiacs read the link provided about ALEC. Facts and knowledge REALLY upset them.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#52848 Aug 8, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And still missing the point. Do like minded folks assemble - duh. The point is when those who proclaim themselves to be "objective journalists" prove they are anything but. There would be few complaints if journalists would either A. present the facts without their own personal spin or B. be up front with their ideological bent while presenting the facts.
'

Haha!

Coming from somebody who laps up every word Faux Noise throws out and hasn't missed an item of the right-wing propaganda paid for by Big Oil and Big Coal EVAR....

LOL!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#52849 Aug 8, 2014
rename wrote:
9 foreign policies failures by Obama......
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/08/07...
So, what do you think the chances are that Brietbart.com is going to present anything other than anti-obama opinions?

Yet you gleefully rejoice whenever it gives you what you want to hear, even though they are one of the WORST and MOST OBVIOUSLY tentacles of the right-wing propaganda machine.

It's like you're still surprised to see your shadow, every single time you notice it.

If the idiot conservatives on this forum are representative of all conservatives - well- it explains a lot.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#52850 Aug 8, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why they were elected. As for what they have done, read post number 52796.
They were elected to tear down the twice elected comment? So there's your problem in a nut shell. That's why they are all losers and voters won't vote for a loser unless they gobble up all the right wing propaganda that people like you pump out every day. Try something new for a refreshing change. Try supporting Obama and his agenda. It is far better than the right wing is offering right now. Simply because they offer nothing at all. except hate for our twice elected President. They think if they sling enough crap, some of it will stick. It this case they have slung so much crap they have got it all over them too. It's really funny how they are self destructing before our own eyes. The real truth is that giant corporations have so much money they have tried to buy the Congress and overpower the real Americans. The giant corporations now are dealing more overseas to turn a better profit using slave labor and sweat house labor from women and children trapped in this slave labor agenda. I blame the super rich corporations for this kind of cruelty. You support them and you must be except part of the blame. You and many more on here have gobble up the Fox Aid so long you actually believe their garbage. I feel sorry for people that are so weak minded and can't think for themselves and find the real facts. It's much easier to turn on your t.v. and gobble up the propaganda.
silverfox

Nashville, GA

#52852 Aug 8, 2014
More from Briebart, WHO & CDC reports....

WHO declares Ebola is an international epidemic, declares an international emergency.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/201...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#52853 Aug 8, 2014
Blow up stone mountain wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, little booby is short, sweet and his head comes to a point.
"General", what a lame joke.
Speaking of a lame joke.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#52854 Aug 8, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Article written by James M. Taylor - managing editor of Environment & Climate News, a national monthly publication produced by the Heartland Institute, and a Senior Fellow at Heartland.
His paychecks come directly from Charles Koch's pocket.
Charles Koch is one of the largest coal producers and polluters in the world. Any efforts or legislation that regulates pollution or moves the country to green energy directly threatens his fortune.
Surprise, surprise, surprise. He's paid somebody to tell ignorant hillbilly Republicans what to think, and they lap up that propaganda like starving dogs.
Content that refutes the factual data presented: 0%
Content that does nothing but attack the source: 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The best place to meet Gays in Blairsville (Jan '09) 3 hr Lindsey Graham 227
Sex toys 3 hr Bill Clinton 17
What does Blairsville need? 8 hr Ernest Angley 179
Do you hate all Floridiots regardless of their ... 8 hr Ed Anger 47
Cheaters (Jul '15) 10 hr Laura 48
Expedition Bigfoot in Cherry Log 18 hr Happy Days 8
bearding Dec 2 verimary 1

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages