Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#52732 Aug 6, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
The way it think is that the President (Obama) was elected twice by the people fair and square. Others that didn't get their way because they were out voted should recognize the majority of Americans want Obama to rule the Nation. Thus your question should be answered by this very simple statement. Winners win and losers lose whether it be in Las Vegas or and election. Losers usually go home because they lost. Losers should realize they lost and act like an adult. Losers should change their agenda that made them lose the last time. If you don't change your agenda or in fact make even a worse agenda to try to sell the public with lies and distortions makes it even worse. Look closely at the next elections and see which way most Americans want the Country to go. If you didn't learn anything last election, then maybe this time you will.
The HOR republican majority was elected fair and square, that means "tea party" and/or "conservative" republicans were elected fair and square; got it?

Draketown, GA

#52733 Aug 6, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care why you posted the links, and never did.
The point was that you're posting carefully crafted propaganda from the oil and coal corporations. That can not be disputed in any believable way. It is well documented that all three sites you referred to are heavily funded to promote the interests of the wealthiest Oil and Coal barons in the world.
By "99%", I'm referring to the 99% of Americans that ARE NOT in the top 1% income bracket, such as the aforementioned Oil and Coal Pollution Kings.
Your response was either inexcusably naive, or can simply be classified as a non-response.
So - again - Why are you quoting the paid-for propaganda of the worlds largest polluters, and promoting their interests, rather than being concerned with the 99% of Americans who are simply trying to live their lives in this country as best they can?
No, the point was evidence where Obamacare is not working for all entities, and hurting some more than others, making it an unjust law. You, are just trying to change the subject, I forget just which liberal whine number that is.
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52734 Aug 6, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>The way it think is that the President (Obama) was elected twice by the people fair and square. Others that didn't get their way because they were out voted should recognize the majority of Americans want Obama to rule the Nation. Thus your question should be answered by this very simple statement. Winners win and losers lose whether it be in Las Vegas or and election. Losers usually go home because they lost. Losers should realize they lost and act like an adult. Losers should change their agenda that made them lose the last time. If you don't change your agenda or in fact make even a worse agenda to try to sell the public with lies and distortions makes it even worse. Look closely at the next elections and see which way most Americans want the Country to go. If you didn't learn anything last election, then maybe this time you will.

"Rule the nation"????

And this folks is why idiots should not be allowed to vote!!!!

rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52735 Aug 6, 2014
silverfox wrote:
CNN reports...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/08/05...

Nuttbutt, yes, we know we won't need health insurance during an Ebola outbreak. Obama supporters are idiots.

Our libroid leaders will treat them the same as they did the original outbreak of Aids.... By allowing them to roam the streets of America....

Draketown, GA

#52736 Aug 6, 2014
President Barack Obama says U.S. corporations that adopt foreign addresses to avoid taxes are unpatriotic. His own administration helped one $20 billion American company do just that.

As part of the bailout of the auto industry in 2009, Obama’s Treasury Department authorized spending $1.7 billion of government funds to get a bankrupt Michigan parts-maker back on its feet -- as a British company. While executives continue to run Delphi Automotive Plc from a Detroit suburb, the paper headquarters in England potentially reduces the company’s U.S. tax bill by as much as $110 million a year.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-06/obam...
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52737 Aug 6, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>This is he second time you've mentioned Ebola, just wondering, are you planning on exchanging bodily fluids with an infected host any time soon ?
Being ignorant of transmission is a fine topic for dummies... Tell us about where the outbreak of Aids came from dummy.....

silverfox

Ocilla, GA

#52738 Aug 6, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
This is he second time you've mentioned Ebola, just wondering, are you planning on exchanging bodily fluids with an infected host any time soon ?
You best worry about who you sit next to at the Atlanta airport, fool.
rename

Dahlonega, GA

#52739 Aug 6, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
President Barack Obama says U.S. corporations that adopt foreign addresses to avoid taxes are unpatriotic. His own administration helped one $20 billion American company do just that.

As part of the bailout of the auto industry in 2009, Obama’s Treasury Department authorized spending $1.7 billion of government funds to get a bankrupt Michigan parts-maker back on its feet -- as a British company. While executives continue to run Delphi Automotive Plc from a Detroit suburb, the paper headquarters in England potentially reduces the company’s U.S. tax bill by as much as $110 million a year.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-06/obam...

For shame ....for shame.....
The goose lets the gander prance around the world and fail to provide for its own.....

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#52740 Aug 6, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Being ignorant of transmission is a fine topic for dummies... Tell us about where the outbreak of Aids came from dummy.....
You go first,
I want to hear the World Nut Daily version.

Draketown, GA

#52741 Aug 6, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
The way it think is that the President (Obama) was elected twice by the people fair and square. Others that didn't get their way because they were out voted should recognize the majority of Americans want Obama to rule the Nation. Thus your question should be answered by this very simple statement. Winners win and losers lose whether it be in Las Vegas or and election. Losers usually go home because they lost. Losers should realize they lost and act like an adult. Losers should change their agenda that made them lose the last time. If you don't change your agenda or in fact make even a worse agenda to try to sell the public with lies and distortions makes it even worse. Look closely at the next elections and see which way most Americans want the Country to go. If you didn't learn anything last election, then maybe this time you will.
BTW, what lies, specifically?

BTW, Where in the United States Constitution does it state the right of the president to rule the nation?

BTW, you should review the results of the last two elections, giving the HOR enough elected officials to stop Obama and his transformation of America.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#52742 Aug 6, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You best worry about who you sit next to at the Atlanta airport, fool.
Be afraid,
be very afraid.

That's all you're about,
must get it from the Fear News Corp,
We give you the reasons to be afraid,
until we're back in power.
silverfox

Ocilla, GA

#52743 Aug 6, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Be afraid,
be very afraid.
That's all you're about,
must get it from the Fear News Corp,
We give you the reasons to be afraid,
until we're back in power.
I'm scared to death, I sleep in a hazmat suit.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#52744 Aug 6, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Skippy is so anti-Koch, maybe he/she should also be known as "Pepsi".
Figure out that prebate math yet?
How about Pepsi-poo?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#52745 Aug 6, 2014
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
This is he second time you've mentioned Ebola, just wondering, are you planning on exchanging bodily fluids with an infected host any time soon ?
Ur the fluffer, so u will b doing it b4 any 1 else.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#52746 Aug 6, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
NPR reports, NPR as in NPR, the most LIBERAL radio source in the nation..... Awww, you'll complain about anything.... if I were you, I wouldn't be so much worried about "that physicain" as I would be worried whether or not your insurance plan covers EBOLA, fool....
No one has said a word about NPR other than you.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#52747 Aug 6, 2014
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur the fluffer, so u will b doing it b4 any 1 else.
What a staggering retort,
is that the best you can do?
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#52748 Aug 6, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has said a word about NPR other thank you.
You knocked the Daily Caller link.... it specifically stated, "NPR reports." The link said "a word" about NPR, guess you conveniently missed it, just like you missed CNN, ABC, & CDC in the Briebart link.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#52749 Aug 6, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
You knocked the Daily Caller link.... it specifically stated, "NPR reports." The link said "a word" about NPR, guess you conveniently missed it, just like you missed CNN, ABC, & CDC in the Briebart link.
You're living in your own confused world.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#52750 Aug 6, 2014
CHINA SAYS NO TO COAL

BEIJING (AP)— China's smog-plagued capital has announced plans to ban the use of coal by the end of 2020 as the country fights deadly levels of pollution, especially in major cities.

Beijing's Municipal Environmental Protection Bureau posted the plan on its website Monday, saying the city would instead prioritize electricity and natural gas for heating.

The official Xinhua News Agency said coal accounted for a quarter of Beijing's energy consumption in 2012 and 22 percent of the fine particles floating in the city's air. Motor vehicles, industrial production and general dust also contributed to pollution in the 21 million-person city.

Even with the Beijing ban, coal use is expected to soar in China. Coal-fired power and heating is a major generator of greenhouse gases and has helped turn China into the world's largest emitter of carbon and other heat-trapping gases.

Pressure is growing on China's central government to clean up the country's polluted environment, as discontent over smog and water and soil contamination increases among China's expanding middle class.

The central government recently listed environmental protection as one of the top criteria by which leaders will be judged.

In September, the government announced a prohibition on new coal-fired power plants around Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#52751 Aug 6, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
CHINA SAYS NO TO COAL
BEIJING (AP)— China's smog-plagued capital has announced plans to ban the use of coal by the end of 2020 as the country fights deadly levels of pollution, especially in major cities.
Beijing's Municipal Environmental Protection Bureau posted the plan on its website Monday, saying the city would instead prioritize electricity and natural gas for heating.
The official Xinhua News Agency said coal accounted for a quarter of Beijing's energy consumption in 2012 and 22 percent of the fine particles floating in the city's air. Motor vehicles, industrial production and general dust also contributed to pollution in the 21 million-person city.
Even with the Beijing ban, coal use is expected to soar in China. Coal-fired power and heating is a major generator of greenhouse gases and has helped turn China into the world's largest emitter of carbon and other heat-trapping gases.
Pressure is growing on China's central government to clean up the country's polluted environment, as discontent over smog and water and soil contamination increases among China's expanding middle class.
The central government recently listed environmental protection as one of the top criteria by which leaders will be judged.
In September, the government announced a prohibition on new coal-fired power plants around Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.
Now wait just a dang minute,
it doesn't matter what steps the US takes to curtail greenhouse gases, the rest of the world will just continue using cheap coal putting us at a disadvantage and raising our energy costs while eat our economic lunch..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our towns food is terrible 1 hr James 73
This can't be true. 1 hr psychic 6
Its okay to be Gay in Blairsville (Jun '09) 7 hr Skeet Cummings 211
President Reagan's Stance on Assault Weapons 7 hr TimmysDaddy 3
John F Kennedy 7 hr TimmysDaddy 11
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 9 hr No cook 301
What was going on? 9 hr Believe 4

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance