Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#52206 Jul 31, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>. I believe that his confidence overpowered his better sense of judgment.

A statement worthy of being applied to all Libroids today.... especially in regards to the November elections .....

But hardly a true representation of Lee 's actions or decisions ,,, as Stuart left him blind....
And history left you deficient .....

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#52207 Jul 31, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to pooh- pooh Jeb Stuart, then you may want to read "Knights Cross", a biography of the great German field marshal Erwin Rommel in which he is favorably compared , not only to Rommel, but also to Charles II of Sweden- that is some pretty select company, huh gogglemeister?

The one I 'm pooh poohing is you dummy .....

Here's an approximate review of your recommended book for dummies ....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/0060925973...

Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#52208 Jul 31, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I resent you comparing your stupid self with me....I am a fine poster that brings many subjects to the forum with plenty of meat to satisfy the hungry for knowledge and to afflict the idiots with stomach cramps.....
Oh the irony... probably goes right over the RWWs' heads...
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#52209 Jul 31, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Mistakes were committed by both the union and Confederate forces. Hell, in the first few days of the war, had the South had better scouting, they would have steamrolled right through the union forces at Bull Run and Manassas, continuing all the way to D.C. The war would have been over long before it ever really got started. Scouting, without Stuart when expected, hurt the CSA the most at Gettysburg. Stuart was considered the best at scouting and estimating position and number of enemy forces.
Bull Run and Manassas was the same battles, although their two. Bull run(nos. 1&2), and Manassas (Nos.1&2), southerners named their battles after the nearest river or waterway, while the northerners tended to name them after the nearest town. For example, southerners call the battle in Maryland "the battle of Antietdam", the feds called it "the battle of Sharpsburg". Sure, Stuarts delay hurt the CSA, but I just don't believe that it was the deciding factor in the battle.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#52210 Jul 31, 2014
Sick Man Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony... probably goes right over the RWWs' heads...
Agreed, that is one of the most laughable posts that I have ever read!
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#52211 Aug 1, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed, that is one of the most laughable posts that I have ever read!
Sorta like many posts made by the legless, featherless chicken.....and Obama your mama huh....

That post of mine was a fine example of a pompous azz who thinks too highly of himself,,,again like a chicken and Obama.....
Therein lies the irony..... And therein lies the mockery.....,

Of course it's all about which devil you and the dullard choose to believe.....

And being a couple of dummies.... You two will miss the irony of this post as well...,

The WB

Dawsonville, GA

#52212 Aug 1, 2014
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#52213 Aug 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Were any laws broken here?
Did I make a claim that any were?

Is it possible that an action that isn't against the law could still be "wrong"?

Wouldn't insinuating that any action that isn't against the law isn't wrong indicate the need for further regulations and laws to protect citizens further? Wouldn't arguing against the last point indicate that you have a belief that our current legislative body of work is then perfect?

If not can I then assume that you're strongly in favor of increased regulatory activity to protect citizens?

Can you ask more stupid questions?

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#52214 Aug 1, 2014
20 Questions Liberals Can't Answer

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#52215 Aug 1, 2014
<quoted text>
Case in point; Obama.
Not that much of a dumbass.

He was able to clean up the mess the last REPUBLICAN president made of this country. He's done it with NO help whatsoever from the Anti-American House of Representative who PREFER the country not improve. He's done that.

Not to mention, he made Boehner and the Republicans look like complete jackasses over this lawsuit and impeachment thing - He completely outwitted them and handed them their tails. They never saw it coming.

So call him a dumbass if you will - it doesn't change the fact that he's taking care of America while the Republicans sit on their ass and do everything they can to try to make America fail.

Location hidden

#52216 Aug 1, 2014
Krauthammer: This is the Stupidest Line Ever Uttered by a US President

http://townhall.com/video/krauthammer-this-is...
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#52217 Aug 1, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said I didn't like Stuart dummy ..... Just pointing out your ignorance of history ....
A prime example of an airhead post by this poster....
Making assumptions based on ignorance ,,,feelings,,,,and lack of knowledge .....
You can't even figure out if you pooped your shorts again or not. Don't try to analyze history.

Location hidden

#52218 Aug 1, 2014
20 Basic Truths You Canít Talk About in America Anymore

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#52219 Aug 1, 2014

I love the above 3 posts.....

First one gives us the false benefits of Obama.....,

Third one gives us failures of a genuine inept president....

And sandwich in between is the Second one, which gives us a nuts view of over regulation which every libroid wants....,

Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#52220 Aug 1, 2014
20 Questions Liberals Can't Answer
Actually, I can answer ever damn one of them without a problem. I could also point out about 68 logical fallacies, outright lies, and misleading assumptions in those questions.

No wonder you right-wing-whacko's are so stupid and misinformed. You go BEGGING to slurp down misleading propaganda and avoid actual facts and truths at all costs. Weird of you, isn't it?
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#52221 Aug 1, 2014
20 Basic Truths You Can’t Talk About in America Anymore

I believe # 1 applies to a legless chicken.....

rename

Clarkesville, GA

#52222 Aug 1, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I can answer ever damn one of them without a problem. I could also point out about 68 logical fallacies, outright lies, and misleading assumptions in those questions.

No wonder you right-wing-whacko's are so stupid and misinformed. You go BEGGING to slurp down misleading propaganda and avoid actual facts and truths at all costs. Weird of you, isn't it?

You can't even answer # 4 dummy....,

You've been asked many times and have never answered.....and neither have any of your Libroud buddies....

Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#52223 Aug 1, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even answer # 4 dummy....,
You've been asked many times and have never answered.....and neither have any of your Libroud buddies....
Actually, I have answered that question before. Go back and find it after you get done chasing your squirrels this morning.
rename

Clarkesville, GA

#52224 Aug 1, 2014

A good example of a rino speaker trying to ram through legislation....déjà vie of Botox Nancy and obamacare.....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#52225 Aug 1, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe # 1 applies to a legless chicken.....
Nice article!

It conveniently tells you what to think. Saves you all that work of having to think for yourself. How convenient for you!

Unfortunately almost all of it is absolutely, provably wrong, but don't let that get in your way..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assistant coach 1 hr Coach 2
Married Men In Blairsville Having Gay Sex In Re... (Jun '09) 1 hr Fat Man 19
Immigration 12 hr USA 29
These are my people part 2 Mon Justgirls 1
Does it ever end? Any success at anything? Sun God Save America 7
Hill for superintendent Sun Friman 17
Work for medicare Sun Really 10

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance