Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#52116 Jul 31, 2014
^ Candidates
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#52117 Jul 31, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is there a "crisis"?
Because the stupid question quota was exceeded. They tried to warn you.
Cbutt

Norcross, GA

#52118 Jul 31, 2014
The WB wrote:
On the lighter side:
The Gift that just keeps on giving:
http://www.caintv.com/we-never-tried-to-impea...
Herman Cain - For adults who just finished the Dick and Jane books and think they're ready for something more complex.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#52119 Jul 31, 2014
The WB wrote:
On the lighter side:
The Gift that just keeps on giving:
http://www.caintv.com/we-never-tried-to-impea...
I hope Cbutt sees this. He seems to think the Democrats are regular paragons of virtue. lol

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#52120 Jul 31, 2014
Oh my wrote:
No surprizes here...
Fox Host Claims Conservatives Aren't Talking About Impeachment 12 Days After One Called For Impeachment On His Show
July 29, 2014 10:18 AM EDT
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/07/29/fox-h...
Fox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy displayed a striking disregard for reality, claiming that conservatives are "not talking about" impeaching President Obama while failing to note that just days ago, Fox's Andrew Napolitano called for impeachment on the same show.
On the July 29 edition of Fox News' Fox & Friends, co-host Brian Kilmeade suggested Obama is trying to "bait" Congress into impeaching him by overreaching on the implementation of immigration policies. Doocy replied, "Brian, to your point about impeachment, only Democrats are talking about it. Republicans, conservatives, not talking about it. Only Democrats. It's to gin up the base before November."
But just days ago, on July 17, Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano appeared on Fox & Friends and counseled the GOP to impeach the president, which Napolitano claimed would "focus his attention immediately."
And just last month, Napolitano sat adjacent to Doocy on Fox & Friends and endorsed calls for impeachment in the wake of the administration's deal to secure the release of American service member Bowe Bergdahl from the hands of the Taliban. Napolitano also floated the idea of impeachment in February 2013 over sequestration spending cuts.
Doocy's rewrite of history parrots the latest right-wing meme -- Republican legislators and several right-wing media outlets have repeatedly made the false claim that Democrats invented the impeachment claims to energize the party's base in the run up to the 2014 elections.
Reminds of 'ole Democrat Sheila Jackson, huh. I'm sure you noticed that link. lol

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#52121 Jul 31, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain fog - dementia - head injury with amnesia, what would possibly make her forget that?... That's hilarious!
lol The dems get nailed every way they turn. There is NOTHING those renegades haven't tried FIRST and then when they get called out, they either ignore it or start tossing blame. rotfl

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#52122 Jul 31, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Herman Cain - For adults who just finished the Dick and Jane books and think they're ready for something more complex.
When you have no defense, you go after the messenger. lol You libroids have posted that to us. Oh! I forgot....the libroid double standard. Won't work. Give it up.
I bet Herman knows we don't have 57 states with a couple more to go AND I bet he knows that Guam won't tip over if all the people move to one side. hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Seriously, give it up!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#52123 Jul 31, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the stupid question quota was exceeded. They tried to warn you.
There is no crisis. It's just democrat drama. It's interesting how Obama does NOTHING and then SUDDENLY........CRISIS!!!!!!!! !!
He's worthless.
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#52124 Jul 31, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds of 'ole Democrat Sheila Jackson, huh. I'm sure you noticed that link. lol
... and Maxine Waters, she's a hoot, too! Lol

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#52125 Jul 31, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
... and Maxine Waters, she's a hoot, too! Lol
Yes!
Also, remember the idiot who lost her seat and ended up joining the Green Party. I can't remember her name. SHE was a piece of work. Always wore braids around the sides and back of her head. Her dad was in politics, too. Can't remember her name to save my life.
silverfox

Douglas, GA

#52126 Jul 31, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!
Also, remember the idiot who lost her seat and ended up joining the Green Party. I can't remember her name. SHE was a piece of work. Always wore braids around the sides and back of her head. Her dad was in politics, too. Can't remember her name to save my life.
Cynthia McKinney... oh my word. LOL
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#52127 Jul 31, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The children ARE being used as shields. THAT is how vicious those people are. What point are you making?
Let's assume that the children are being used as human shields, does that make it okay to kill them?
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#52128 Jul 31, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are completely missing the point General made about it not stopping with Israel. Think about it, Jeb. For you to say you don't care if it doesn't stop with Israel is quite disturbing.
Damn syn, I am beginning to wonder if your comprehension is any better the skunkgirls (silverfox), I never said anything about anything stopping or not stopping with Israel- I just said I would not bet against them being stopped sooner or later. All you have to do is look at the maps of the region to see what they are up against. They are becoming a liability to this country.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#52129 Jul 31, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Cynthia McKinney... oh my word. LOL
Yes!!!!! I am laughing right now thinking about that goofball.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#52130 Jul 31, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Damn syn, I am beginning to wonder if your comprehension is any better the skunkgirls (silverfox), I never said anything about anything stopping or not stopping with Israel- I just said I would not bet against them being stopped sooner or later. All you have to do is look at the maps of the region to see what they are up against. They are becoming a liability to this country.
My comprehension is spot on, Jeb. You said you didn't care. Reread your own post. I thought that was weird. Not like you.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#52131 Jul 31, 2014
@ syn Christians seem to want to have it both ways. One the one hand, Israelis are Gods 'chosen ones' that can not be defeated in war, but on the other hand, they deserve our support because they have always been punished, kicked around and persecuted.
Sick Man Freud

Blairsville, GA

#52132 Jul 31, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because the idiots on MSNBC tells you it ain't so doesn't mean it ain't so. Actually, considering MSNBC's ratings, it seems that not much of what they report IS true.
Right Wing Wacko whine # 6, MSNBC. Bam, Bam, Repuglinoid down.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#52133 Jul 31, 2014
Oh my wrote:
No surprizes here...
Fox Host Claims Conservatives Aren't Talking About Impeachment 12 Days After One Called For Impeachment On His Show
July 29, 2014 10:18 AM EDT
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/07/29/fox-h...
Fox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy displayed a striking disregard for reality, claiming that conservatives are "not talking about" impeaching President Obama while failing to note that just days ago, Fox's Andrew Napolitano called for impeachment on the same show.
On the July 29 edition of Fox News' Fox & Friends, co-host Brian Kilmeade suggested Obama is trying to "bait" Congress into impeaching him by overreaching on the implementation of immigration policies. Doocy replied, "Brian, to your point about impeachment, only Democrats are talking about it. Republicans, conservatives, not talking about it. Only Democrats. It's to gin up the base before November."
But just days ago, on July 17, Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano appeared on Fox & Friends and counseled the GOP to impeach the president, which Napolitano claimed would "focus his attention immediately."
And just last month, Napolitano sat adjacent to Doocy on Fox & Friends and endorsed calls for impeachment in the wake of the administration's deal to secure the release of American service member Bowe Bergdahl from the hands of the Taliban. Napolitano also floated the idea of impeachment in February 2013 over sequestration spending cuts.
Doocy's rewrite of history parrots the latest right-wing meme -- Republican legislators and several right-wing media outlets have repeatedly made the false claim that Democrats invented the impeachment claims to energize the party's base in the run up to the 2014 elections.
There is a BIG difference between conservative commentators (of which Napolitano is one) and Republican legislators who actually have the power to introduce articles of impeachment. I SUSPECT that is what Doocy meant, though he should have been more specific. But there is no denying that it is Democrat legislators and WH officials who are keeping impeachment talk in the wind and it is to gin up their base and raise money -$1,000,000 on Monday alone based on this issue. The only serious talk any Rep legislators have made on impeachment has been based on IF Obama issues blanket amnesty to illegals - and I am not talking about the influx of children.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#52134 Jul 31, 2014
silverfox wrote:
<quoted text>
Cynthia McKinney... oh my word. LOL
Now there is a piece of work. She always made sure she was right next to the aisle during the State of the Union so she could get some face time. And then there was her meltdown when Capital security asked for her identification when she tried to go around the security checkpoint who cares that she was supposed to have her identifying pin on her, How DARE he not recognize her. So of course, she played the race card. AND then we have her on ships trying to break the Gaza blockade imposed by Egypt and Israel. What an embarrassment.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#52135 Jul 31, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I despise agreeing with you. On this post, I have to though.
Hamas has the same kind of misguided zealotry our own American Tea Party and Libertarian supporters have. Blind ideological belief that no amount of facts, logic or common sense can displace.
All the people of Gaza have to do is decide to quit trying to destroy Israel and build up their own peaceful nation, and every one of it's citizens can prosper in peace and will receive the worlds help in building their nation. That's all.
Instead they buy arms, destroy the lives of their citizens, and promote crazy talk and use a lot of hate rhetoric.
Here in America, all Tea Party and Republicans need to do is quit hating so much and decide to take action that would better the lives of the American People. Instead, the use a lot of hate rhetoric, and do everything they can to obstruct those trying to improve America, all for the sake of their zealotry in promoting the values of big oil and coal propagandists.
Sad on both accounts.
What I think is sad is that you cannot just agree and state that for once we have a meeting of the minds. But nope, you have to prove how ideologically blinded you are to the point that you compare Republicans who have legitimate disagreements in POLICY to Hamas terrorists. You are pathetic.

Hillary Clinton:'I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic, and we should stand up and say, "WE ARE AMERICANS AND WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEBATE AND DISAGREE WITH ANY ADMINISTRATION!" '

Howard Zinn - communist: "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism."

"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. When the loyal opposition dies, I think the soul of America dies with it." -
Edward R. Murrow, American journalist

"In a democracy, dissent is an act of faith." - J. William Fulbright, former U.S. Senator -D.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex toys 2 hr Sarah 18
The best place to meet Gays in Blairsville (Jan '09) 4 hr Larry 228
What does Blairsville need? 7 hr RJW 182
Do you hate all Floridiots regardless of their ... 12 hr poly 48
Cheaters (Jul '15) Sun Laura 48
Expedition Bigfoot in Cherry Log Sun Happy Days 8
bearding Dec 2 verimary 1

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages