Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#4378 Mar 5, 2013
uninformed opinion wrote:
<quoted text>r u really that stupid or just playing at it?
What a fact laden, reasoned analysis, clearly proving:

- Right Wing Romney was lying when he admitted dodging the draft,(electing instead to use Daddy's political pull dine on brie in France, and selling Mormonism to French college kids;

- That Romney was lying when he himself claimed that, while electing to avoid service in Vietnam himself , he supported sending the rest of our men to fight and die in Vietnam;

- That Right Wing Romney was lying when he himself refused to reveal the previous ten years personal tax returns,(that three other Bain executives agreed, like their own tax returns, would reveal he never paid income taxes during those ten years), and is consistent with his actually having to avoid taking all his "deductions" to create a 13% tax rate for himself - as opposed to 0%;

- That Right Wing Romney was lying when he himself claimed to have Swiss bank accounts, offshore bank accounts, and to have registered his companies offshore, all to avoid U.S. taxes

- That Right Wing Romney was lying when he himself said, on videotape, that 47% of America were loser parasites that would never take care of themselves. Amazingly, this 47% is made up of Right Wing Romney's own supporters - those on Social Security, Medicare, College Aid, V.A. Benefits, Free School Lunches, Corporate Welfare and Farm Subsidies. You know - Union County, Georgia.

Yep, your response was sure persuasive - to anyone still trying to master 2nd Grade.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#4379 Mar 5, 2013
they should be wrote:
<quoted text>You are SOOOOOOOOOOO right!!! American chose to ignore common sense and pretend we could live like kings, buy lots of flat screen TVs at $2000 a copy and a couple of houses we didn't need that were bigger than we needed. We voted not once but twice for a man who didn't understand how much it costs in lives and money to invade a couple of 3rd rate nations. Then he made them both the longest most expensive wars ever fought by America by his horrible decisions. The guy who was all for a world economy and continued to move our jobs to another country so his buds at American corporations could make even more money. He believed that the borrowing on a personal and a national level could continue forever. He didn’t see the collapse coming, but he didn't see a lot of things coming. And now people who supported all that are up in arms and they should be.
Great post.

My favorite history lesson is how before the 2000 election, Bush the Boy bought a ranch he hated just so that we could see pictures of him chopping wood.

Then immediately after he left office, put that hated ranch up for sale, so he could again stay in his Dallas mansion, painting pictures of himself in the bath tub.

The corporate press always refused to tell that truth, instead pretended this spoiled rich city slicker was an country boy "outdoorsman".

Hey, at least he didn't pretend to be a Great White Hunter like President Cheney.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#4380 Mar 5, 2013
Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>So, is being rich only a liability when one runs as a Republican?

How do you know Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years? Because that "honorable" Harry Reid received a call in the night, so he said, then blabbed it on the Senate floor?

How do you know Romney is cowardly?

How do you know Romney was a draft dodger?

Why do you make fun of Romney's "majic underwear" when you. yourself are a self proclaimed Bhuddist? Shal we poke fun at your religion of choice?

How do you know Romney is spoiled?

Romney never said that half the country was losers. Neither did he ever say or even imply, he would let half the country die in a ditch.

Romney is a good man but, a lousy politician. I think we missed out on having a very good President. Now, we have no one in that position. just an empty chair.
We know because Right Wing Romney admitted getting deferments from the draft during Vietnam so that he could travel through France - experiencing the French culture and attempting to convert French Protestants and Catholics to Mormonism.

We know Right Wing Romney was a coward because while my family members were serving with the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Marine Divisions, Right Wing Romney remained safe and sound in France, of course supporting the War for them to fight.

We know Right Wing Romney paid no taxes for the ten years because the one year he did release, he himself admitted that he had been forced to not take "deductions" he previously took, in order to raise he taxi ability to even the disgustingly low rate of 13%.

Additionally, we know three other Bain executives, who served with Right Wing Romney, who explained how they, and Romney, paid no income taxes because instead of taking any income from Bain, at a 15% tax rate, they took "loans" from Bain, which was not legally considered "income", during that time frame.

Additionally, here in the real world, if you running for president, and like every other candidate your expected to release your tax returns, especially when your accused of paying no taxes, if you had paid taxes, you'd do what everyone else has done for 30 years, ad release the taxes to prove you did.

Feel free to make fun of silly Buddhist ideas, there are many of them. I mention the magic underwear because its amusing to see all these alleged fundamentalist "Christians" claiming superiority over Muslims. If Muslims are silly, Mormonism is hysterical.

All religions, have silly theories that we should acknowledge as such and demonstrate why tolerance of religion beliefs and the separation of church and state is so very important. That's why political and public issues need to determined based on rational thought - not religious dogma.
glorya

Snellville, GA

#4381 Mar 5, 2013
No, but he did choke and nearly die eating a pretzel.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#4382 Mar 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! IO even knows when the PLANNING of 9/11 STARTED. Amazing, huh? He cracks me up. A legend in his own mind.
Let's see- who was President and in charge of the War Department, FBI, the NSA and the CIA on 09/11 ?

Oh, that's right - Bush.

Let's see, who was President when bin Laden was located in Tora Bora and refused to allow him to be captured or killed ?

Oh, that's right - Bush

Let's see, who was President when we located and killed bin Laden ?

Oh, that's right - Obama.

Ah we'll, we all know Republicans are weak on defense. They can invade a medical school on Granada, but otherwise they just spend us into bankruptcy making War Profiteers rich, blowing up rubble.

How Right Wingers hate facts.
Wait a minute

Douglasville, GA

#4383 Mar 5, 2013
Who care's about Romney?
Your man won, soooo.....
Just maybe we need to worry about what he is doing. Or not doing.
glorya

Snellville, GA

#4384 Mar 5, 2013
Informed is on a roll... give him the stage and the microphone. He's his grestest fan. He lost me at name calling, bullying and the brutal tone in his delivery.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4385 Mar 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see- who was President and in charge of the War Department, FBI, the NSA and the CIA on 09/11 ?
Oh, that's right - Bush.
Let's see, who was President when bin Laden was located in Tora Bora and refused to allow him to be captured or killed ?
Oh, that's right - Bush
Ah we'll, we all know Republicans are weak on defense. They can invade a medical school on Granada, but otherwise they just spend us into bankruptcy making War Profiteers rich, blowing up rubble.
I posted a link concerning CLINTON letting bin Laden slip through his fingers and, of course, YOU know more and didn't want to believe it. I remember seeing Clinton interviewed and he ADMITTED he made a mistake, but Noooooooo, YOU know more.
Okay. Using your logic:
Who was(is) president when our credit rating dropped from AAA to AA?
Who was(is) presdient when unemployment went from 7.8% to 8.3%?
Who was president(is) when gas per gallon went from $1.81 to $3.69?
Who was (is) the presdent who took our debt from 10 trillion to 15+ trillion?
Who was (is) the president who extended unemployment from 26 weeks to 99 weeks?(Where are the jobs he promised?
Who was(is) the president who has not passed a buget SINCE HE HAS BEEN IN OFFICE?
Can't WAIT to read your excuses, blame, passes, etc.

An interesting tidbit follows, but I'm sure you think it's a GREAT idea.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/johnstanton/chuck-gra...

Location hidden

#4386 Mar 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's right - Bush.
Oh, that's right - Bush
Here is a PRIME example of the liberal intellect.

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/jimmy-kimmel-liv...

Location hidden

#4387 Mar 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's right - Bush.
Oh, that's right - Bush
BTW, since you are Obama's biggest fan, has the sky fallen, yet? Remember his press conference last week? Oooooh, my. Can we crawl out from under our beds, yet? That sequestration is baaaaaaad. He really CAN'T STAND to not get his way and he has his minions right out front believing every syllable he utters. Pathetic.
Informed Opinion Clone

Columbus, GA

#4388 Mar 5, 2013
Hi. Let me introduce myself. I am Informed Opinion Clone. I'll be posting to create similar posts like the original Informed Opinion poster. I am liberal too. I think all is fair. We should all relax in pudding. I love the nanny State. Make love not wars.

Location hidden

#4389 Mar 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's right - Bush.
Oh, that's right - Bush
Who was (is) president when our country has the highest homeless rate since the depression(GMA 3/5)?
Remember: whomever is on watch, he OWNS it.
just so

Cleveland, GA

#4390 Mar 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ask ridiculous questions?
Just so we can see what ridiculous people like you say.
to you

Cleveland, GA

#4391 Mar 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was (is) president when our country has the highest homeless rate since the depression(GMA 3/5)?
Remember: whomever is on watch, he OWNS it.
You must have been up all night searching the web for that fact, heck any fact that would back your agenda. Fact is you are correct, itís on Obamas watch so he owns it. Fact is he is trying to DO SOMETHING about it, while repugs like cry about poor people stealing from them. Cheering while repug politicians in Washington do nothing to help the homeless poor or middle class in America.

You are what you are, a sad thing for you.

On the bright side I think you reap what you sow. You have a LOT of grief coming to you.

Location hidden

#4392 Mar 5, 2013
just so wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so we can see what ridiculous people like you say.
You are SO profound.

Location hidden

#4393 Mar 5, 2013
to you wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have been up all night searching the web for that fact, heck any fact that would back your agenda. Fact is you are correct, itís on Obamas watch so he owns it. Fact is he is trying to DO SOMETHING about it, while repugs like cry about poor people stealing from them. Cheering while repug politicians in Washington do nothing to help the homeless poor or middle class in America.
You are what you are, a sad thing for you.
On the bright side I think you reap what you sow. You have a LOT of grief coming to you.
My agenda. MY AGENDA?????
Ooooh, yeah. Obama is doing something alright. Seriously, you need to grow a brain. Wake up.
Your last two sentences will haunt you. Wait and see. You heard it here.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#4394 Mar 5, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are delusional.
Can't intelligently answer any of my statements so you pick up your marbles go home and say I'm delusional. I am so greatful there are enough independents out there who kept your dracula romney and his countess out of our faces for the next 4 years.
Wheeler

Jefferson, GA

#4395 Mar 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, since you are Obama's biggest fan, has the sky fallen, yet? Remember his press conference last week? Oooooh, my. Can we crawl out from under our beds, yet? That sequestration is baaaaaaad. He really CAN'T STAND to not get his way and he has his minions right out front believing every syllable he utters. Pathetic.
Ah yes. All those dire warnings from Dear Leader. Of course, the press lets him get away with lying to the American peopl.

Strange Sequester notes:

As of 6:00 p.m. last night, the Federal Government posting 400 new job openings. Guess they didn't get the memo from the WH.

Last Thursday, the Defense Dept. awarded Lockheed a 7 billion dollar contract fr continuaion ofthe -35 Rptr that no oe n te military wants. Guess tey ddn't get te memo from the WH.

CNN reported that 241 furloughs could have been saved with the money Obama spent going to Florida to play golf with Tiger Woods and oil company executives.

Three airport control towers were closed down yesterday so as to lend at least something to Obama's credibility and dire warnings.

This month will be interesting as Obama takes us to another financial cliff. He will continue his tirade against all those terrible and un-partriotic rich people and corporate jet owners who need to pay their fair share. We all have to understand though, that if all those rich people are Democrats then they are good people.

The beat goes on and on and on.
in the bank

Cleveland, GA

#4396 Mar 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
My agenda. MY AGENDA?????
Ooooh, yeah. Obama is doing something alright. Seriously, you need to grow a brain. Wake up.
Your last two sentences will haunt you. Wait and see. You heard it here.
I agree with what you said about the big O and you still bitch. You need to get a life, sitting within ear shot of your computer just hoping someone, anyone will communicate with you is not healthy!!
I am starting to feel sorry for you! Not only are you alone with all your sock puppets you are mentally incapable of compassion for anyone with less than a couple million in the bank.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#4397 Mar 5, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to work on your facts. Many people claim the mantle of Independent, but it's funny how they don't vote that way. Just look at the last election.
Presidential votes split Dems 51% Reps 49%
Senatorial votes split Dems 56% Reps 44%
Congressional split Dems 51% Reps 49%
Averaged out 53% Dem 47% Rep
So you can make your ignorant claims all you want, but facts are facts.
Ah,now your still mad most of us non-republicans did'nt vote for your golden calf. In fact WE kept that fool out of our sight,now go deal with it! If I were a doctor or better yet a pychiatrist and were sitting acrosss from a whinning republican I would have a difficult time deciding what to prescribe such a sicko. Truth is there is no medication for such insanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dish network 2 hr Republican 27
Scott Stephens was FIRED from the sheriff's off... (Sep '08) 2 hr redimix 38
Loonie Liberals 4 hr dixie ranger 74
Christmas 14 hr Broke 4
DAKOTA SHERWOOD involved in DOLLAR STORE ROBBERY 14 hr Night Rider 13
Reported Union Co. GOP chief arrested for sexua... Dec 22 Sassafrass Tea 9
Seafood Dec 22 Orlando Wilson 55

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match