Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#40569 Apr 8, 2014
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reading compression skills are as poor as your spelling and grammar. I started to point out all your idiotic comments for what they are, but who cares. You are just one of many nuts who has no real clue what goes on in the real world. You think forcing your views of abortion and your religion are the thing to do, just like the Taliban in Afghanistan, thus my reference to the military.. If the Tea Party gets another person to run for President that embraces what they think, it will be 3 times the Tea Party has lost the Presidential election for the Republican Party, and the party will not allow that to happen again. Opinion's are the life blood the Tea Party. A fact in your brain would cause an aneurism, maybe leading to death, might not be a bad thing..........
Does anyone else "get" the irony of the first sentence of this post? lolololol
There are several other ironic points in this post, as well.

Location hidden

#40570 Apr 8, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if anyone else notes the irony in the above post...
This poster writes, "Your reading compression skills are as poor as your spelling and grammar."
This poster then uses an apostrophe (') when not appropriate: "Opinion's are the life blood the Tea Party."
You can't make this stuff up...
Oops. I didn't see your post before I commented on the same IRONY.

Location hidden

#40571 Apr 8, 2014
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reading compression skills are as poor as your spelling and grammar. I started to point out all your idiotic comments for what they are, but who cares. You are just one of many nuts who has no real clue what goes on in the real world. You think forcing your views of abortion and your religion are the thing to do, just like the Taliban in Afghanistan, thus my reference to the military.. If the Tea Party gets another person to run for President that embraces what they think, it will be 3 times the Tea Party has lost the Presidential election for the Republican Party, and the party will not allow that to happen again. Opinion's are the life blood the Tea Party. A fact in your brain would cause an aneurism, maybe leading to death, might not be a bad thing..........
If you are SO SURE the Tea Party isn't a threat, why do all you libroids whine about it so much? Seriously. You keep posting how the Tea Party is dead, not effective, on its way out, etc, however, you KEEP blasting it. I dunno. It seems if you weren't worried about it, you would just "let it go".
Those who support a Tea Party candidate will AT LEAST be trying to change something. YOU, on the other hand, will just vote back in the same old freedom destroying career politicians. I wouldn't be so proud of that if I were you, but then we all know how much the libroids love the free stuff and THAT explains why you support the status quo.

Location hidden

#40572 Apr 8, 2014
Internut wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like the inappropriate use of an ellipsis (...) like you used twice above. An ellipsis should only be used when something is left out of a sentence, or in some cases, to indicate when a thought is not complete.
I wonder if anyone else notes the irony in your post. Probably, but no one really cares what you write, do they?
Perhaps his thoughts WEREN'T complete in those two instances. Even though both instances COULD be complete sentences, MORE could have been added in BOTH instances.

Your last sentence is an acceptable example of IRONY. ROTFL

Location hidden

#40573 Apr 8, 2014
fiction wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?? McCain and Romney were the only ones willing to run against the nut jobs put up by the Tea Party for the Republican nomination. And just barely both beat out the nut jobs the Tea Party wanted in the primary. Both good men with a lot of excess baggage. McCain took on the darling of the Tea Party, Sarah P., that killed his chances. While Romney tried to be something he is not to please the Tea Party, and that alone sunk his ship. Go ahead prove me wrong, dazzle me with more insane thoughts.
You are not almost funny, you are a clueless laugh riot, thanks !!! I can't stop laughing at you!! Truth is much funnier than fiction!!!~
The black guy was going to win regardless. If you are capable, think about it. McCain/Palin? SERIOUSLY?????
THEN, the black guy losing after ONE term????? lol You REALLY ARE clueless.
Now! If you happen to respond, be sure to use Liberal Whine #1. Raaaaaaacist. Oh, please.

Location hidden

#40574 Apr 8, 2014
go figure wrote:
<quoted text>
I takes intellect to fool people, and it takes people open to being fooled, you have neither.
The Tea Party can fool the fools or their would not be a Tea Party. But they don't have enough fools in this country for the Tea Party to matter outside the deep south.
And that will only last in the deep south until the blacks and Hispanics outnumber you.
You can't win, you can't rule. You can barely function in normal society, and that only happens in places with high unemployment, poor schools and low wages, go figure.
You surely do seem worried about the Tea Party.

Saint Marys, GA

#40575 Apr 8, 2014
We need every single one in Congress and Senate and The White House do not leave any of them. There is not a single one that needs to remain.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#40576 Apr 8, 2014
your life wrote:
<quoted text>
It can be done correctly either way idiot boy. Clueless and uneducated "you" trying to pretend to be something, you are funny as hell. You make this stuff up all the time. If I could buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think you are worth, I could retire.
Tell us again how you got your "taxes are us" do it yourself tax program and now you are the tax expert. And I didn't make this stuff up, its your life.
"It can be done correctly either way idiot boy."

Not in the English language. I'm guessing things like that were taught at a grade level higher than what you completed.

"You make this stuff up all the time."

What, specifically?

"If I could buy you for what you are worth"

You couldn't.

You continually embarrass yourself, you'd be better off by ignoring posts, rahter than digging yourself a deeper hole...
TheWord

Anonymous Proxy

#40577 Apr 9, 2014
AnybodyButDeal wrote:
Mercy
"Blessed are the merciful" [Matthew 5:7]
"Leave alive nothing that breathes. Show them no mercy." [Deut. 7:2]
"The Lord hardened their hearts... that they might receive no mercy." [Joshua 11:20]
"I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them. A curse on him who is lax in doing the Lord's work! A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed." [Jer. 13:14; 48:10]
Love?
"I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children." (Leviticus 26:22)
"Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man." (Numbers 31:17-18)
"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)
"When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves." (Deuteronomy 20:13-14)
"You will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you." (Deuteronomy 28:53)
"The Lord said to Joshua [...]'you are to hamstring their horses.' " (Exceedingly cruel.)(Joshua 11:6)
"... Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and; also the women and little ones.... every male and every woman that has lain with a male you shall utterly destroy." (Judges 21:10-12)
"This is what the Lord says: Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass .... And Saul ... utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword." (1 Samuel 15:3,7-8)
"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their women with child ripped open." (Hosea 13:16)
"A curse on him who is lax in doing the LORD's work!
A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed!" (Jeremiah 48:10)

Which seed are you?

Mark chapter 4:
3 “Listen! A farmer went out to sow his seed.
4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow.
6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root.
7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants, so that they did not bear grain.
8 Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop, some multiplying thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times.”

9 Then Jesus said,“Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.”

and the rest of Chapter 4.

TheWord

Anonymous Proxy

#40578 Apr 9, 2014
AnybodyButDeal wrote:
Mercy
"Blessed are the merciful" [Matthew 5:7]
"Leave alive nothing that breathes. Show them no mercy." [Deut. 7:2]
"The Lord hardened their hearts... that they might receive no mercy." [Joshua 11:20]
"I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them. A curse on him who is lax in doing the Lord's work! A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed." [Jer. 13:14; 48:10]
Love?
"I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children." (Leviticus 26:22)
"Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man." (Numbers 31:17-18)
"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)

There is only one question that needs an answer, do you believe or not. Or do you laugh as in verse 40.
Mark Chapter 5: verses 35 thru 43.

35 While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further?

36 As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

37 And he suffered no man to follow him, save Peter, and James, and John the brother of James.

38 And he cometh to the house of the ruler of the synagogue, and seeth the tumult, and them that wept and wailed greatly.

39 And when he was come in, he saith unto them, Why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth.

40 And they laughed him to scorn. But when he had put them all out, he taketh the father and the mother of the damsel, and them that were with him, and entereth in where the damsel was lying.

41 And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise.

42 And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great astonishment.

43 And he charged them straitly that no man should know it; and commanded that something should be given her to eat.

AnybodyButDeal

United States

#40579 Apr 9, 2014
I wonder why this Jewish-sponsored university suddenly decided to NOT flaunt it's proud Jewishness agenda. What she had said could also be said of Judaism and Christianity. Oh and all three are against women's rights according to history.

"Jewish-sponsored Brandeis University in Boston, Massachusetts, has decided not to grant an honorary degree to a Muslim woman and a supporter of women's rights at its May 18 commencement ceremony for making critical comments on Islam."

What she said about Islam:

"Once it's defeated, it can mutate into something peaceful. It's very difficult to even talk about peace now. They're not interested in peace. I think that we are at war with Islam. And there's no middle ground in wars."
AnybodyButDeal

United States

#40580 Apr 9, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The black guy was going to win regardless. If you are capable, think about it. McCain/Palin? SERIOUSLY?????
THEN, the black guy losing after ONE term????? lol You REALLY ARE clueless.
Now! If you happen to respond, be sure to use Liberal Whine #1. Raaaaaaacist. Oh, please.
Wow, now there is one rabid display of a loser. Probably wears Bermuda shorts and is anemic looking like the typical TEA Party member that we see toting signs displaying misspelled words.
Is it true that a large portion of TEA Party people live on trust finds set up because their parents knew they were too dumb to make it on their own?
WasBushStupid

United States

#40581 Apr 9, 2014
Bush ain't president but he and the GOP are still Republicans. "Reasons to Despise Bush and Republicans" just keep coming:

22. The war did not make the U.S. safer. In 2006, a National Intelligence Estimate (a consensus report of the heads of 16 U.S. intelligence agencies) asserted that the Iraq war had increased Islamic radicalism and had worsened the terror threat.

23. U.S. troops were given unsafe gear. From inadequate vests from protection against snipers to Humvees that could not protect soldiers from roadside bombs, the military did not sufficiently equip its soldiers in Iraq, leading to an epidemic of brain injuries.

24. Meanwhile, the war propaganda continued. From landing on an aircraft carrier in a flight suit to declare “mission accomplished” to surprising troops in Baghdad with a Thanksgiving turkey that was a table decoration used as a prop, Bush defended his war of choice by using soldiers as PR props.
AnybodyButDeal

United States

#40583 Apr 9, 2014
More welfare company troubles over in Alabama. The state of Alabama gives these company corporate welfare in the form of paid job training, tax breaks and outright grants. The state also promised that it would help beat down any union.

The company of Mercedes-Benz complained that the union was handing out literature at the plant. The company of Mercedes-Benz complained that the union was going to employee's homes to sign people up. Both of which are allowed by law.

"I own stock in (Mercedes parent) Daimler. I want them to do extremely well," Garner(pro-union employee) said. "But I want them to do the right thing. I want them to stay neutral throughout any campaign."

The company will not stay neutral and neither will the State of Alabama.

"(NRLB)Hearing reveals details of union campaign at Alabama's Mercedes-Benz plant
Lawyers for Mercedes have repeatedly brought up campaign-related issues, including the home visits, the content of handbills and the wording on union authorization cards."
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#40584 Apr 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
You might want to reconsider your word choices. Where do you suggest one "pull verses" from if not their "holy book" when discussing what they believe.
Thank you admitting that you are advocating beliefs and not facts, some folks confuse the two.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#40586 Apr 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Now to give you the serious response and I agree with you. Being a Christian, I will use the Bible as the example. Using the Bible when discussing Christianity with someone who is open to the recognition that there is a Creator, Higher Power, Superior Being, whatever you wish to call it is perfectly valid. However, when one is debating the very existence of God with an atheist or an agnostic, using the Bible as authoritative proof is unlikely to be convincing. And there is no need when there is plenty of proof out there that shows the need for a Creator without ever bringing the Bible into the discussion.
I would say that "using the Bible as authoritative proof" would be unconvincing to a lot more folks than just atheists and agnostics.

By the way, I'm sure you realize that an agnostic does NOT deny the existence of God, but merely states that such existence cannot be proven. Course, for some, anything less than total belief is the same as no belief at all.

Course any realistic discussion of a Creator would recognize that such an entity transcends its creation, and the tools available within the creation will always fall short of describing that which transcends the creation. To think that any single object could offer "authoritative proof" tells us more about its believers than about the Creator. A far better object of study would be comparative religion and the commonality of mythic symbols across the religions of the world from ancient to modern times.
someone else

Clarkesville, GA

#40587 Apr 9, 2014
same wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a lot of fun posting to an idiot and a dummy........he's always wrong, not like some libroids here who occasionally (like once in a blue moon) will post something of relevance..........
The Tea Party did NOT exist when Rino McCain ran in 2008 dummy..........
Like I said, clueless idiot. And even if I bought your clueless drivel, the same people in the current Tea Party, including Palins blank stares and clueless rants killed any chance of McCain beating Obama. Its sounds to me like McCain getting beaten by Obama was a good thing in your mind, what little mind you have.

You think you know who started the Tea Party movement? It seems these days there are a lot of people claiming to be the first to have started the Tea Party movement. You see, I actually do my homework.

The Tea Party movement was actually started by real patriots who lived in Boston, Massachusetts back in December 16 1773. Todays movement is more a group of old folks mad at the world. When they should be mad at themselves, it was the baby boomer generation, the greediest generation in history that caused all this mess. They need someone else to blame, the last few years its been the Dems and Obama. Or GM and Chrysler. Or Wall Street greed. Or heatless banks, but always someone else.
changed

Clarkesville, GA

#40588 Apr 9, 2014
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hardly compare the Occupy Wall Street mobs with your typical American citizen who believes his rights are being trampled and is told to virtually shut up. The OWS malcontents destroyed property and disrupted businesses. The cost of the various protests is estimated at over $20,000,000 to the taxpayers of this country. The cost to Atlanta when they occupied Woodruff Park was over $450,000 and that it just in the costs of police, firemen, corrections officers and park personnel. The park then had to be closed for two months while the city had the grounds, the irrigation system and the electrical system repaired to the tune of an additional $30,000.
So if a group of American citizens who obviously think their rights are being trampled who demonstrate and don't agree with you, its a MOB. I truly wish I could say I am surprised, but I am not. They though and still think the same thing, their rights are being trampled. The main costs were the cops, firemen and corrections officers to hush the crowds. And in the end move them OFF the property.

But fact is both groups were WRONG, you have NO right to protest on anyone's land without permission, government or private. You don't like the laws, get them changed.
Internut

Blairsville, GA

#40589 Apr 9, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
"It can be done correctly either way idiot boy."
Not in the English language. I'm guessing things like that were taught at a grade level higher than what you completed.
"You make this stuff up all the time."
What, specifically?
"If I could buy you for what you are worth"
You couldn't.
You continually embarrass yourself, you'd be better off by ignoring posts, rahter than digging yourself a deeper hole...
Hey Dull Bill, at least you didn't use an ellipsis incorrectly in your smart a$$ comments. Maybe next time you'll learn how to use an ellipsis correctly. Stick to those tax tables Nerd Boy, English (and humor) are not your strong points.
uneducated

Clarkesville, GA

#40590 Apr 9, 2014
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 We've addressed that issue previously in this thread, but it still confuses the clueless and uneducated, doesn't it? It's one of those "things" where you're telling the truth, but not the whole truth. Libroids love that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mH4lb88DMeoXX explains it in the first 30 seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch... explains it in the first 45 seconds
----
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
A LIBERAL is somebody who wants you to think like them.
A CONSERVATIVE is someone who just wants you to think.
Problem is some conservative's idea of thinking it to turn the TV to FNC or the radio to Beck or Rush and just listen and believe. Do you ever wonder with the amount of money generated by such programs, do they really believe what they are saying? For some its millions of dollars a year, just for talking. Do they really care how much they say is pure fantasy.. Look at the history of Beck, Rush and Murdock, when you really look its obvious its all about the money. Talk about clueless and uneducated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Road Department 5 hr trail90 1
head pub in jail?? 5 hr trail90 58
The blairsville dopewhore 8 hr trail90 4
Time To Clean Up Union County 9 hr TisKl 242
Snow plow road needed Thu trail90 4
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts (Jul '14) Wed Rcflyer007 61
BRMEMC minutes of Board Meeting Feb 25 My Thought 3

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Dating
Find my Match