Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

ChicknButt wrote:
~85 individual people have the same wealth as 3,500,000,000 of the poorest people on the planet. That is 50% of all the people on planet earth.
~In the U.S., where the gap between rich and poor has grown at a faster rate than any other developed country, the top 1 percent captured 95 percent of post-recession growth (since 2009), while 90 percent of Americans became poorer.
~The report exposes the "pernicious impact" of growing inequality that helps "the richest undermine democratic processes and drive policies that promote their interests at the expense of everyone else".
All of this and more is in a 17-Agency combined report published by Oxfam, a global organization.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/01/2...
http://www.oxfam.org/
This isn't an agree/disagree subject. These are just the facts. Analyze however you will.
I'm sure it won't belong before someone chimes in and says that if the 3.5 billion just worked harder they could be one of the 85 as well.
I'm waiting for Bill in Dullville to chime in about how those people own corporations and it's their fiduciary responsibility to collect every possible amount of wealth.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY way you liberals can win is by cheating. You have the media in your pocket and that's the battle right there. You aren't honest enough or have enough integrity to admit it. Pfffffft.
This part of your post is extremely revealing of your demented thought-process.

To begin with, WIN what? HOPEFULLY we're all working for the same goal, of making America better for most American PEOPLE, right?(although you'd never know it based on the Republican Party for the last 14 years or so.) This concept of - "it's like football, I'm on one team and they are on the other..win, win, win!" has got to stop. It's juvenile. It's stupid. It's counter-productive and perverse. We're all Americans that have to live in the place, let's do smart things to make our lives better. But so many have gotten on this mindset that they have to HATE THE LIBERALS or whatever. It's a sign of a shallow simplistic mind.

Now- let's pull out a couple of more statements you made.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY way you liberals can win is by cheating.
Juvenile, Simple-minded. Ultimately a useless statement that doesn't say anything.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the media in your pocket and that's the battle right there.
Most in the media are college-educated. It's harder for them to agree with stupidity. If the Republicans would quit being stupid(which many of their own members are on record as saying they are), they might get more support from the media. It's not the media's fault that the Republicans are laughingstocks - it's the Republicans.

Ultimately this is just another useless, juvenile statement that doesn't do anything except convey your "hate" for the "other team".
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't honest enough or have enough integrity to admit it. Pfffffft.
Then you have the nerve to insult a mans honesty and integrity for not agreeing with your juvenile, petty and overly-simplistic statements? That's just not cool, and it shows a distinct lack of class.

Come on Synergy. Try harder.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for Bill in Dullville to chime in about how those people own corporations and it's their fiduciary responsibility to collect every possible amount of wealth.
I'm sure he'll say that everyone other than the 85 are clueless and uneducated and that none of the 6,999,999,915 other people deserves to share in any of the bounty of our planet, because they just didn't make the right decisions. And they don't understand taxes.

What a little-picture mind he has. He doesn't even know there's a big-picture. That's probably what makes him such an angry old man.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

ChicknButt wrote:
~85 individual people have the same wealth as 3,500,000,000 of the poorest people on the planet. That is 50% of all the people on planet earth.
~In the U.S., where the gap between rich and poor has grown at a faster rate than any other developed country, the top 1 percent captured 95 percent of post-recession growth (since 2009), while 90 percent of Americans became poorer.
~The report exposes the "pernicious impact" of growing inequality that helps "the richest undermine democratic processes and drive policies that promote their interests at the expense of everyone else".
All of this and more is in a 17-Agency combined report published by Oxfam, a global organization.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/01/2...
http://www.oxfam.org/
This isn't an agree/disagree subject. These are just the facts. Analyze however you will.
I'm sure it won't belong before someone chimes in and says that if the 3.5 billion just worked harder they could be one of the 85 as well.
What has nobama and the democrats done to reverse this trend? Better yet, what's your solution?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Should corporations not make a profit?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Should corporations not make a profit?
Absolutely they should make a profit. But they should also be run with morality - and that's not something that I think you see a lot of these days with the larger corporations. Profit is one thing, excessive greed in definitely another. But then there will be those who say I'm clueless and uneducated and don't know anything about how business works (but they'd be wrong.)

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he'll say that everyone other than the 85 are clueless and uneducated and that none of the 6,999,999,915 other people deserves to share in any of the bounty of our planet, because they just didn't make the right decisions. And they don't understand taxes.
What a little-picture mind he has. He doesn't even know there's a big-picture. That's probably what makes him such an angry old man.
What should one have to do to get their share of the bounty?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
What has nobama and the democrats done to reverse this trend? Better yet, what's your solution?
I should show you my investment portfolio and retirement fund under Little Bush and then under Obama and see what you think. I'm no fan of Obama myself, but the stock market is certainly better now. Too bad jobs haven't returned (see previous post about corporate morality - few job additions, yet the market is booming)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You can lay it out as plain as day and as logically as you want. They still won't get it. Their views aren't driven by logic and facts, they are driven by hate, prejudice, and a predisposition to paranoia.
Why won't you answer the question? If you are SO logical and SO driven by virtue, why won't you answer the question?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I got smart by listening and learning and using common sense. I can see through the rip off scandals the Republicans are always doing to the working class Americans. Christie is a prim example of the criminals you choose to get in office just so he can steal some more tax dollars. He should just step down and go away after the road blocking incidence and the Sandy money he personally took. You righties always try to make up scandals but have never been able to prove one accusation. And no I didn't vote for Obama twice. I don't even vote period......because nothing but crooks run for office. To vote for either side would be just wrong for America. Obama is much better than the opposition the Republicans offer. Imagine someone like Romney for example. Tax dodger to the fullest. Foreign bank accounts and foreign business deals that send jobs overseas.
You have no idea what kind of president Romney would have been. NONE. Obama is nothing more than a con man who managed to con enough weak minded people to believe his hype. Well, he has proved how inexperienced and clueless he has been all along. To say that he is better is yet to be proven. So far, he has failed MISERABLY. How about telling us the scandals the "righties" have made up. This should be good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
This part of your post is extremely revealing of your demented thought-process.
To begin with, WIN what? HOPEFULLY we're all working for the same goal, of making America better for most American PEOPLE, right?(although you'd never know it based on the Republican Party for the last 14 years or so.) This concept of - "it's like football, I'm on one team and they are on the other..win, win, win!" has got to stop. It's juvenile. It's stupid. It's counter-productive and perverse. We're all Americans that have to live in the place, let's do smart things to make our lives better. But so many have gotten on this mindset that they have to HATE THE LIBERALS or whatever. It's a sign of a shallow simplistic mind.
Now- let's pull out a couple of more statements you made.
<quoted text>
Juvenile, Simple-minded. Ultimately a useless statement that doesn't say anything.
<quoted text>
Most in the media are college-educated. It's harder for them to agree with stupidity. If the Republicans would quit being stupid(which many of their own members are on record as saying they are), they might get more support from the media. It's not the media's fault that the Republicans are laughingstocks - it's the Republicans.
Ultimately this is just another useless, juvenile statement that doesn't do anything except convey your "hate" for the "other team".
<quoted text>
Then you have the nerve to insult a mans honesty and integrity for not agreeing with your juvenile, petty and overly-simplistic statements? That's just not cool, and it shows a distinct lack of class.
Come on Synergy. Try harder.
lol Working toward the same goals? Are you kidding? You voted for the communist and you say YOU want what's best? You won't answer a question I asked you a few days ago. We ALL know the answer. I just wanted to see if you were man enough to answer honestly.
It has become IMPOSSIBLE to have ANY respect for liberals. You are doing your level best to destroy this country and you must be stopped. Education has nothing to do with the media. Your explanation of the media bias is about as assinine as any I have EVER read. Yeah, we all should be working toward the same goal as long as it's YOUR LIBERAL GOAL.
I don't hate the other team. I just don't have any respect left for the other team. You know, your attitude toward republicans could be construed as hatred. Ever thought of that?
I would be happy if you would try AT ALL. Answer the question, MR. INTEGRITY. Let's see how honest you truly are. You can start with forcing through a healthcare law that clearly over 50% of the American people didn't want. Don't forget to include Benghazi, NAS and the IRS. After you address those issues, I'll continue with more; debt and jobs. Then more.
Tell us how you would PRAISE and DEFEND Romney if he had been elected and done those things.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I should show you my investment portfolio and retirement fund under Little Bush and then under Obama and see what you think. I'm no fan of Obama myself, but the stock market is certainly better now. Too bad jobs haven't returned (see previous post about corporate morality - few job additions, yet the market is booming)
AND how do YOU explain that?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why won't you answer the question? If you are SO logical and SO driven by virtue, why won't you answer the question?
What question?
the truth

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Classy. lol Speculation? Look at his results! I know that's above your pay grade, but perhaps you can con someone into helping you. Obviously, you are hip to cons. Afterall, look whom you voted for TWICE. rotfl
Pitiful response,not worthy of any comment.

I would call you names but after this last post everyone knows what and who you are. lol
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what kind of president Romney would have been. NONE.
That's simply not true. We know what he said.

He said he didn't care about 47% of America.

He said he wanted to cut taxes on the rich (lower income), increase defense spending (increase expenses), and somehow that would balance the budget.

We know he was hand-picked and supported by the Koch Brothers, so there's no question about his stances on pollution and big-coal. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/weekend-of-secrec...

We know his party cheered the idea of uninsured people dying outside hospital doors.

We know his party thought it was a good idea to throw peanuts at a black woman at his convention and call her an animal and laugh at her.

We know he has people bringing him "binders full of women". We know the first dog would have been tossed on top of the presidential limo.

We actually do have an idea of what kind of president he would have been. That's why America rejected him completely.
the truth

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Any chance you remember what the question actually is?!?!? I'm sure somebody can give you a good question to ask. Its not on FNC, they just give answers to hypothetical questions so you are on your own.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Pitiful response,not worthy of any comment.
I would call you names but after this last post everyone knows what and who you are. lol
Way to skirt the issue. rotfl pfffffft.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
What question?
You know EXACTLY which question. At any rate, read #34420 should refresh your memory...as if your memory needs refreshing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's simply not true. We know what he said.
He said he didn't care about 47% of America.
He said he wanted to cut taxes on the rich (lower income), increase defense spending (increase expenses), and somehow that would balance the budget.
We know he was hand-picked and supported by the Koch Brothers, so there's no question about his stances on pollution and big-coal. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/weekend-of-secrec...
We know his party cheered the idea of uninsured people dying outside hospital doors.
We know his party thought it was a good idea to throw peanuts at a black woman at his convention and call her an animal and laugh at her.
We know he has people bringing him "binders full of women". We know the first dog would have been tossed on top of the presidential limo.
We actually do have an idea of what kind of president he would have been. That's why America rejected him completely.
Well, look at what all Obama said. He hasn't fulfilled his promises, so taking THAT into consideration, I believe we can assume that Romney didn't mean what he said either.
BTW, almost all of your post is pure BS and you know it. You have GOT to let MSNBC go. NO, you have NO IDEA what kind of president he would have been. Not at all. You couldn't possibly.
Do we need to go into all of Obama's failures before AND after being elected? Wanna talk about Rev. Wright? Bill Ayers? lol You simply don't have a leg to stand on. Tell us. Would you be praising a conservative president who had those two in his background? Let's see how honest you are .....again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
What question?
I absolutely saw this post of yours coming. So predictable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Republican Primary runoff 5 hr hey 11
Local banks in Blairsville 6 hr retired smart investor 46
Nudist colony in Union County ? 6 hr Timmy_ 21
Union County Development Authority 8 hr chris 5
Sketchy preschool lottery 19 hr Blairsvillann 4
Are YOU ready to lose the middle age Bulge 19 hr im ready 5
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts Thu Not from Florida 26
•••
•••