Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

Comments (Page 153)

Showing posts 3,041 - 3,060 of39,414
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>did y'all see her hold up her crooked(broken)finger in court?i thought for a moment there that johnny cochran was going to walk up with a pair of gloves and exclaim "if the gloves don't fit,then yous got to acquit".
Did you also tell all the democrats not be glued to MSNBC? Wait! Never mind. MSNBC is entertaining, too.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
i been tyin' to tell y'all republicans all along,when you stay glued to fox all the time-you are missing all the good stuff!
just be in tuned tomorrow.she(jodi,not my wife)will be testifying about phone sex that she secretly recorded a few days before she stabbed him 27 times and then shot him in the head(for good measure,i guess)should be intresting!
Dote

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Just list me as one of those victims of age and kids. They keep us young ... and broke.

Progressive = euphemism for mental illness.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>just be in tuned tomorrow.she(jodi,not my wife)will be testifying about phone sex that she secretly recorded a few days before she stabbed him 27 times and then shot him in the head(for good measure,i guess)should be intresting!
apparently,one of the things that pissed jodi off was that her boyfriend(?)had given her a pair of boys' spiderman underwear for valentines' day.just thought i'd mention that to all the guys who thinking about doing something like that!
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>apparently,one of the things that pissed jodi off was that her boyfriend(?)had given her a pair of boys' spiderman underwear for valentines' day.just thought i'd mention that to all the guys who thinking about doing something like that!
also,hard candy may be inappropriate,if left on the front porch!
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Dote wrote:
<quoted text>Progressive = euphemism for mental illness.
Ah... Another helpful, articulate, factually supported assertion.

Actually, that's not fair - your post is quite helpful.

Sophomoric insults from Right Wingers help demonstrate the intellectual hollowness of Right Wing thought (or lack thereof), further demonstrating the obvious superiority of Progressive ideology.

Thanks again.

jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah... Another helpful, articulate, factually supported assertion.
Actually, that's not fair - your post is quite helpful.
Sophomoric insults from Right Wingers help demonstrate the intellectual hollowness of Right Wing thought (or lack thereof), further demonstrating the obvious superiority of Progressive ideology.
Thanks again.
sophomoric?? i believe that i would taken that one to the shower.you are just too kind.i thought they taught you all dirty tricks and stuff?
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>sophomoric?? i believe that i would taken that one to the shower.you are just too kind.i thought they taught you all dirty tricks and stuff?
don't tell me that you have lost your edge or became a pacifist.war looms,you may be needed.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
jeb, if you ever catch your wife watching IDTV(Investigative Discovery TB), you had better hide. I'm talking MAJOR weird murder stuff. It's all true.
never happen,my wife knows how much i love her.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Any Senator present or runnung for office should demand that he sequestor goes thru. If not hen they are part of the problem. This sequestor requires automatic huge spending cuts and it is what most Amricans want. It cuts fairly heavy into defence but entitlements as well. Any Congressmen against it wants to keep spending and does not want to sacrifice for whats best for our country. Already Haliburton, Gruman Corp, Boeing are bribing certain Congressmen. If tou want to know who are taking pay-offs, look at the ones who are hesitant about following thru. This will let you know who the corrupt ones are. Chuck Hagel looks to be a good candidate for Sec. of Defence because he believes our military industrial complex has gotten to big with pork. He is already getting conflict with the back east Jewish influence groups who want MY country to fight Israels war for them. KEEP MY COUNTRY OUT OF THE MIDEAST CONFLICT and let Israel fight THEIR war, not ours. Hope he gets approved.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>sophomoric?? i believe that i would taken that one to the shower.you are just too kind.i thought they taught you all dirty tricks and stuff?
Just trying to be kind - and have a little light-hearted fun.

We are all just struggling along doing the best we can.

Also, every Christmas the kids give me two "word for the day" desk calendars - one in English, one in Spanish. "Sophomoric" was a "word for the day" recently, and I have been searching for an opportunity to use it.

Now if only a chance comes to use the word "minizimar" in a sentence I'll be all set.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
Any Senator present or runnung for office should demand that he sequestor goes thru. If not hen they are part of the problem. This sequestor requires automatic huge spending cuts and it is what most Amricans want. It cuts fairly heavy into defence but entitlements as well. Any Congressmen against it wants to keep spending and does not want to sacrifice for whats best for our country. Already Haliburton, Gruman Corp, Boeing are bribing certain Congressmen. If tou want to know who are taking pay-offs, look at the ones who are hesitant about following thru. This will let you know who the corrupt ones are. Chuck Hagel looks to be a good candidate for Sec. of Defence because he believes our military industrial complex has gotten to big with pork. He is already getting conflict with the back east Jewish influence groups who want MY country to fight Israels war for them. KEEP MY COUNTRY OUT OF THE MIDEAST CONFLICT and let Israel fight THEIR war, not ours. Hope he gets approved.
you know,with some of your rhetoric,bad spelling,etc.,some folks may accuse you of being me(my deepest condolences about that).i agree on everything that you say except that the names do not matter-hagel,bush or obama.it is the policy that counts.somehow,some of these religious nuts have gotten it into their heads that we have some obligation to preserve some sort of world order in the mid-east.this idea has and is leading us to doom.we agree on that much.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
Great post.

So much truth - so easy to see - when you're not blinded by false labels and distractions.

You is the "Man".

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
Chuck Hagel "The political reality is that ...the Jewish lobby intimidates a lot of people up here." Boy, he backtracked from that quickly once he was challenged. His performance at the hearing last week was pathetic. And here you are trying to pump that argument up again. And do you really not get that Israel is our best ally in the middle east. Don't you think we need ONE country over there that isn't under Islamic influence. And it really makes SO much sense to have draconian cuts in our military budget with Iran looming and North Korea appearing to have made greater strides in their nuclear development that was thought . Yeah, that's brilliant.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just trying to be kind - and have a little light-hearted fun.
We are all just struggling along doing the best we can.
Also, every Christmas the kids give me two "word for the day" desk calendars - one in English, one in Spanish. "Sophomoric" was a "word for the day" recently, and I have been searching for an opportunity to use it.
Now if only a chance comes to use the word "minizimar" in a sentence I'll be all set.
mimizimar?i was going to set you up on it,but i can't even find it in my "websters new world"-your kids must go to a catholic school-you know that i am kidding.
Zoltar

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>mimizimar?i was going to set you up on it,but i can't even find it in my "websters new world"-your kids must go to a catholic school-you know that i am kidding.
General Stewart, sir. If you would do your job such as determining Federal troop strength and reporting back to General Lee, you would not have time to worry about the meaning of "minizimar".

Please allow me to help you so that you may return to performing your reponsibilities.

A zimar is a zinc anode which when attached to a boat, it bocomes a sacrificial metal which attracts the corrosive effect of electrolysis, thereby protecting other metal surfaces. A "minizimar, then is a small or miniture zinc anode.

Hope this helps. Now get back to work. Start with the area around
Chancellorville.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Zoltar wrote:
<quoted text>General Stewart, sir. If you would do your job such as determining Federal troop strength and reporting back to General Lee, you would not have time to worry about the meaning of "minizimar".

Please allow me to help you so that you may return to performing your reponsibilities.

A zimar is a zinc anode which when attached to a boat, it bocomes a sacrificial metal which attracts the corrosive effect of electrolysis, thereby protecting other metal surfaces. A "minizimar, then is a small or miniture zinc anode.

Chancellorville.
Zoltar,

Be careful ! You are messin with history. If 'Ol Jeb makes it back to Lee in time, who knows how the outcome will change, and we have no modified Delorean in which to travel back in time and fix history.

Instead, I think we need to get Jeb to stop off for a few drinks, maybe meet a pretty girl, get him tickets to Augusta, etc. You know, keep him out late and distracted.

History demands it.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Zoltar wrote:
<quoted text>
General Stewart, sir. If you would do your job such as determining Federal troop strength and reporting back to General Lee, you would not have time to worry about the meaning of "minizimar".
Chancellorville.
sir,yes sir.and thanks for the definition.that will come in handy because alchemy is one of my hobbies.area around chancellorville secure.no union troops south of fredericksburg.i am on the job(this time).
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Zoltar,
Be careful ! You are messin with history. If 'Ol Jeb makes it back to Lee in time, who knows how the outcome will change, and we have no modified Delorean in which to travel back in time and fix history.
Instead, I think we need to get Jeb to stop off for a few drinks, maybe meet a pretty girl, get him tickets to Augusta, etc. You know, keep him out late and distracted.
History demands it.
i do wish that you would leave off the stuff about pretty girls,please.
jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>apparently,one of the things that pissed jodi off was that her boyfriend(?)had given her a pair of boys' spiderman underwear for valentines' day.just thought i'd mention that to all the guys who thinking about doing something like that!
now,just who in the world would ever think of singing the national anthem while engaged in phone sex! that is a true patriot!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,041 - 3,060 of39,414
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Seniors should not pay School Tax in Union (Sep '13) 2 hr RTON 278
Hair cutter 5 hr Mango 11
Sybil Denise Bellew (Dec '12) 5 hr You Are All Hypocrites 26
Board of Education election 7 hr Wallace 12
Tired of Giving 7 hr 1ACOG 5
EMC-Chairman of the Board Terry Taylor 8 hr curious 44
arrest reports (Jun '13) 13 hr ACT 68
•••
•••