Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
now

Hiawassee, GA

#31438 Nov 14, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I was down at work or I would have answered earlier. NO, you can tell how much rain you will get by the size of the first drops. The bigger they are, the less ou will get.

I never would have guessed. I have noticed that with large raindrops the rain precipitation does not last as long as a steady downpour...
Thanks for the info....

stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#31439 Nov 14, 2013
That dude on CBS is a moron. He didn't take personal responsibility. He simply avoided the inevitable ridicule that he will face for the rest of his life.

How does one, who is an elected official, name something after him (or her) self, to leave sme kind of lasting legacy? How vain is that?

Secondly, how dare you take up so much of my time listening to you when you could have summed it up in two sentences? "I screwed up, and I am an idiot". "I promise this will never happen again".

Oh wait, it's the empty promises that the last 40 years have gotten us here. You voting people should really take a good hard look at the BS you are being spoon fed on a daily basis.

And to think, people actually take up for Obama? Are you high?
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#31440 Nov 14, 2013
Wait, I must be high with no drugs. These are the folks that forgave Clinton for being an adulterer, both Bush boys for being lying warmongers, Reagan for forgetting everything he said in less than 5 minutes, Carter, well, I think both sides know he was an idiot (at least then), Ford (he had no choice really), Johnson fo basically being the predecessor to the Bush boys as far as getting people killed for a country that no one in this world really cares about, and Kennedy, whom I admire because I'm sure he knew he was under the wire from the govt., based on his opinion (which I share), that everyone in the entire world should have the same opportunities for advancement in a civilized world, untied together, instead of a demoralized mess in which folks just pick each other to death over centuries old conflict of opinions.

OK, I'll go back to being incoherently low federal worker guy now.

Since: Sep 13

Columbus, GA

#31441 Nov 14, 2013
Sucks to be voters I guess, now doesn't it?
Forum Award

Norcross, GA

#31442 Nov 14, 2013
now wrote:
<quoted text>
There is this........
now wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is the central truth to a libroid, but which came first, "clueless, foolish, uneducated, or all 3 at once?"
I put my bet on "it's inherited in their DNA, as guest says morals are." course guest only spews forth what he has read somewhere and thinks DNA stands for "Democratic National Association," when it really means "Dummies Not Allowed" to have a simple understanding of the world around them...
And guest replied::
Actually, and I'm only responding for clarifications sake, what I said is that DNA is partially,(you do understand partially do you not? maybe not) where our morals come from. Now you can carry on misconstruing whatever you wish.
And I replied to guest::
Which opens the question, how can DNA be only partial???
or is this just another one of your libroid word trick games to get around being specific....
But my guess is you are so ignorant about the subject that you think a lot of BS can cover up your ignorance...
And now we hear from the big dummy Butt and his Echo Chamber, who claims to recognize nuances in posts….
My post to guest was a trick post that did not address his post directly but threw him a screwball instead, so he still must be scratching his head cause I’ve not heard back from him.
And now we hear from the big Butt proclaiming he knows everything and he cant even recognize the discrepancy, so he shows his butt once again. Oh what a dummy he is……and the Irony continues....
Forum Award:

It is with great sadness that his post has been awarded the coveted "Idiotic Post of the Year Award". Here at the Forum Award Institute we find ourselves astonished that our national health care standards have deteriorated to the point that a person as obviously in need of help as this poster are not receiving the treatment they require.
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#31443 Nov 14, 2013
Forum Award wrote:
<quoted text>
Forum Award:
It is with great sadness that his post has been awarded the coveted "Idiotic Post of the Year Award". Here at the Forum Award Institute we find ourselves astonished that our national health care standards have deteriorated to the point that a person as obviously in need of help as this poster are not receiving the treatment they require.
It is with great sadness I must announce the court jester "Forum Notice!" Take it away Forice. Beware me though, as you are unnecessary rubble in a world of garbage cleaners.

You sher doo gott yuu a gud edukashun, hum?

Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#31444 Nov 14, 2013
now wrote:
Three Dumbos which fell out of a Pea Pod called “Ignorance.”
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for demonstrating, once again, your deep-seated reading comprehension problem. No where in the my post did I make an assumption.
Jeb of duncesville replied::
give it a break, at least it seems to admit that there were men here 100,00 years ago- that is more than most of them will admit. LOL
one too many wrote:
<quoted text>give it a break, at least it seems to admit that there were men here 100,00 years ago- that is more than most of them will admit. LOL
Guest of dunceville replied::
LOL - I'd be willing to wager that if pressed 'now' wouldn't admit that.
Well, little boys, but maybe 1 or 2 girls, yall didn’t tell me evolution was the subject. This must be from some of those inherited DNA cells that didn’t get passed down to yall, or just maybe Daddy didnt have any to begin with; after all some monkeys never progress. What a shame, having to live under dumb conditions because your Daddys missed out on some smart genes….and let yall loose upon the world…...maybe we need to send in the County animal control folks….
When all else fails,
How Now Brown Cow plays with her poop
and throws it around.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#31445 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
I've read every post on here. I haven't seen you make anybody "look like azzez" yet, I mean, besides yourself.
A REAL Fact if there ever was one.
Come rain or come shine,
day in and day out,
with every post, after post, after post.
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#31446 Nov 14, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
When all else fails,
How Now Brown Cow plays with her poop
and throws it around.
Y'all still at it? Shhh. I know things.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#31447 Nov 14, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what is your obsession with the age of the Earth? It has nothing to do with the state of this country and the disastrous road the Democrats are leading us down.
Sure it does, it shows who is the ideologue and who isn't.

Besides, you are coming late to the conversation with your concern trolling.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#31448 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggie, you know that is a completely preposterous position to take.
What if, for example, a politician was appointed to the Science, Space, and Technology Committee, making very important decisions for America, and they somehow believed that the world was 9000 years old.
Wouldn't you say that they aren't capable of making qualified decisions?
They will continue to be able to make highly qualified decisions based on their ideologue, which is why they were elected and why they were put on that panel. Course their ideology is never relevant, wink-wink, nudge-nudge.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#31449 Nov 14, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
Forum Notice says this...Forum Notice says that. All hail the forum person for knowing everything while others know nothing. Better yet, all hail the forum notice person for being the very person who was probably banished from the planet stupid, and cast upon us to enlighten the world with insults and putdowns. We bow down to people like you, oh wise moronotard, for being the leader of the masses with an IQ of 2 (being generous).
It is probably CB changing his identity again.

Douglasville, GA

#31450 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
The last two pages of posts represent a monumental leap forward in this thread.
Several individuals have proven that they really are working with way below average intelligence and education.
There's nothing I could type that would insult them as much as their own posts have in the last couple of pages.
There's no longer any debate that some of these folks are "just too stupid to talk to."
Don't feel so bad about yourself. You are not expected to have intelligence as high as everyone else. I am sure there are others that experience low IQ just as you. It is o.k. as I won't hold it against you, you can't help it. Even though I do give you a rough time, and even rougher if my post weren't deleted, I still like to trade barbs with you. Now quit calling yourself stupid and sit back and relax.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#31451 Nov 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is probably CB changing his identity again.
Oh Great Zod!!!

It's not "probably CB changing his identity again". It IS ChicknButt changing his identity to "Forum Notice", and it is absolutely intended to be blatantly obvious! Highly Obvious! Absolutely Obvious! Ridiculously, Unmistakably Obvious! So OBVIOUS THAT IT DOESN'T NEED MENTIONING!!!

BUT .. other than things which are INTENTIONALLY OBVIOUS, for effect, I post under ChicknButt and nothing but ChicknButt. ChicknButt all the time.

You know, it's not that I'm all that smart, it's that you all are that dense.

By the way BigDave - How old is the Earth, do you think?

Douglasville, GA

#31452 Nov 14, 2013
stelio kontos wrote:
Bigger at first I meant.
Kind of like peeing?

Douglasville, GA

#31453 Nov 14, 2013
ster402005 wrote:
Sucks to be voters I guess, now doesn't it?
Yes, it is better to be the elite in Washington.

Douglasville, GA

#31454 Nov 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Great Zod!!!
It's not "probably CB changing his identity again". It IS ChicknButt changing his identity to "Forum Notice", and it is absolutely intended to be blatantly obvious! Highly Obvious! Absolutely Obvious! Ridiculously, Unmistakably Obvious! So OBVIOUS THAT IT DOESN'T NEED MENTIONING!!!
BUT .. other than things which are INTENTIONALLY OBVIOUS, for effect, I post under ChicknButt and nothing but ChicknButt. ChicknButt all the time.
You know, it's not that I'm all that smart, it's that you all are that dense.
By the way BigDave - How old is the Earth, do you think?
I don't know. Obviously it is older than I am, as it was here when I was born.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#31455 Nov 14, 2013
The navigators that have received government grants...To help people enroll in Obamacare... Are tellin people to people to LIE on their applications, so their rates will be lower. They are gettin paid to teach people how to defraud the government...!? One has been fired and three more navigators have been suspended, due to this journalist's hidden camera...WTF? I thought libs were tryin to save Obamacare, not run in the dirt...Way to go libs, conservative only have to sit back and watch you destroy Obama. YaY!:))
http://twitchy.com/2013/11/12/obamacare-navig...
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/23950361/one-fi...
Somebody may have already posted about this? It's hard to tell with all the BS posts, made by libs.... ;(
stelio kontos

Columbus, GA

#31456 Nov 14, 2013
You do realize that I am ster, correct? Don't creep me out.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#31457 Nov 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. Obviously it is older than I am, as it was here when I was born.
Probably the best answer you could have said.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrat Convention in Philadelphia 5 hr American Voter 2
Sanders supporters 12 hr Tnfan 3
Hillary Clinton for President ! 12 hr JB Stoner 62
Cheaters (Jul '15) 22 hr Tammy 46
Black Lives Matter? 23 hr Rev Jesse Sharpton 17
What does Blairsville need? Sun Observer 121
Polyurethane floor installer Sun Tanjello Fusion 5

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance