Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#27251 Oct 14, 2013
Democrats are getting ready to capitulate again to the Teapublicans.

Instead of demanding the government fund the projects and programs voted and approved by Congress and signed into law by the President,

spineless Democrats are ready to surrender to Teapublican demands the Laws passed be ignored and not fully funded.

As usual, Right Wing Wackos demand the will of the majority be ignored, and Democrats pretend to fight for the people, then surrender calling it compromise.

Right Wing Republicans hate democracy, but at least they are vertebrates.

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27252 Oct 14, 2013
Something similar is happening in America with the Tea Party. The conservatives are tired of the ole rinos and liberals.....which together have forgotten about mainstream America and play to the extremes...

The Tea Party influence is here to stay, like it or not....

"French far-right victory stirs fear among mainstream parties"
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/20669044-34c2-...

"Mainstream baffled as French turn to far right."

http://www.france24.com/en/20131014-mainstrea...

whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27253 Oct 14, 2013
I see conservatism becoming more relevant in France and America.
It is already relevant in Russia..
Great Britian is still in a drag......

Germany's conservatives will grow..

All this because liberalism is failing and causing huge deficits which equals higher and higher taxes........
fairytale

Dawsonville, GA

#27254 Oct 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be very happy, then. You'll have your one party dictator telling you what you can and can't do. THAT will be YOUR fault. lol BTW, the conservatives are NOT going away. Not matter how much crap you make up. They are not going away. We have to stick around to save you radical leftists from yourselves.
You really need to wake up. While conservatives are in the majority in Ga. and some other southern states, as a whole in the nation that's nowhere near the case. When I say conservative in this situation I am talking whacko Tea Party type, that's you. You are part of an older age group, white, on a fixed income or in the lower income brackets. Your kind are dying, its the course of nature, nothing you can do. Hispanic's are the fastest growing segment of the population, your type is leaving this earth and not being replenished. You can't even get a health care bill repealed that 100% of you hate, not even close. You are willing to sacrifice the good of the public by causing economic harm to all in this useless quest. You are a frigin nut, that's me being nice.

You life is nothing more than a bad fairytale. I only use the word fairy, I know you just can't stand the fairies, they are not so fond of you either, but they are growing in number and you are not.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#27255 Oct 14, 2013
If the Republicans compromise a delay of Obamacare for the unions, they will be committing political suicide. That is what the Democrats want.
http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r... -
mororic mutt

Cordele, GA

#27256 Oct 14, 2013
silver foxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Look around, blended families are everywhere, so what's your point? Entertaining how? We're almost there, do you get it?????
Without meaning to burst anyones' bubble here- just because FAUX NEWS tries to make it appear that most black and brown voters support conservative republicans- well, back in the real world....
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27258 Oct 14, 2013

A preview of coming attractions??????/

"America Would Be Consumed With Mass Rioting And Looting If Food Stamp Program Stops Functioning."

http://www.blacklistednews.com/America_Would_...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Douglasville, GA

#27259 Oct 14, 2013
fairytale wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to wake up. While conservatives are in the majority in Ga. and some other southern states, as a whole in the nation that's nowhere near the case. When I say conservative in this situation I am talking whacko Tea Party type, that's you. You are part of an older age group, white, on a fixed income or in the lower income brackets. Your kind are dying, its the course of nature, nothing you can do. Hispanic's are the fastest growing segment of the population, your type is leaving this earth and not being replenished. You can't even get a health care bill repealed that 100% of you hate, not even close. You are willing to sacrifice the good of the public by causing economic harm to all in this useless quest. You are a frigin nut, that's me being nice.
You life is nothing more than a bad fairytale. I only use the word fairy, I know you just can't stand the fairies, they are not so fond of you either, but they are growing in number and you are not.
If we were leaving this earth it would be to get away from sorry no good trash such as yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27260 Oct 14, 2013

"Obamacare and the Edsel: A Tale of Two Lemons."

http://spectator.org/archives/2013/10/14/obam...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Douglasville, GA

#27261 Oct 14, 2013
whom wrote:
A preview of coming attractions??????/
"America Would Be Consumed With Mass Rioting And Looting If Food Stamp Program Stops Functioning."
http://www.blacklistednews.com/America_Would_...
Of course the moochers would go on a shopping spree into every ones neighborhood looking for anything they could eat, steal, murder, or rape. The government knows this. Just another point to make for government extortion.
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27262 Oct 14, 2013

"Let’s Empty Nancy’s Pantry."

http://spectator.org/archives/2013/10/11/lets...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mororic mutt

Cordele, GA

#27263 Oct 14, 2013
WOW! America is just fed up with Obama, Obamacare, liberals and democrats. You just watch what happens next election- the right wing conservative wackos will all rise up in their righteous indignation and take this country back!! hee, hee, hee. Not! Just thought I'd try to cheer y'all up a little bit.
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27264 Oct 14, 2013

"If you think the ObamaCare exchanges and premiums were bad …
… then Barack Obama’s hometown newspaper has news for you."

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/10/14/if-you-...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#27265 Oct 14, 2013
fairytale wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I don't even know where to begin with this typical immature drivel of yours. If you think conservatism is going away, you ARE as clueless as you have led us all to think you are. When the American people are tired of seeing their country destroyed, there will be an uptick in conservatism. I think that will be sooner rather than later. I am not older and I am most definitely not on a fixed income. I'm in a lower income bracket??? Um.....no. If I were in a lower income bracket, I would be a member of YOUR party loving Obamacare. You stereotype with the best of them. You just make it up as you go. You have a mindset and you put everyone who doesn't agree with your extreme liberal agenda into a various little slots. Hispanics are the fastest growing segment of the population? No surprise there. When you start having children at 14, that's to be expected. Are you Hispanic? If not, you might lose your place at the dinner table. L & SH. If I'm a friggin nut, you are clueless, immature, government dependent drag on society. I had rather be ME. lol You have no idea about my life. Your post is extremely immature, so I am guessing you are a child. As far as your comment about fairies, I don't know where you got your information that I don't like fairies. I love fairies. I just wish they were real. Now! It way past your bedtime. Turn off the light and nighty night.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whom

Broken Arrow, OK

#27266 Oct 14, 2013

I promised the libroids I would post a link to some great conservative videos that could turn them from sourpusses into happy people...
well, here it is..

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/videos/

Location hidden

#27267 Oct 14, 2013
mororic mutt wrote:
<quoted text>Without meaning to burst anyones' bubble here- just because FAUX NEWS tries to make it appear that most black and brown voters support conservative republicans- well, back in the real world....
Guess you'll just have to get your news from Air America.

Location hidden

#27268 Oct 14, 2013
mororic mutt wrote:
WOW! America is just fed up with Obama, Obamacare, liberals and democrats. You just watch what happens next election- the right wing conservative wackos will all rise up in their righteous indignation and take this country back!! hee, hee, hee. Not! Just thought I'd try to cheer y'all up a little bit.
Ergo..... your id. It makes more sense every time you post.

Location hidden

#27269 Oct 14, 2013
mororic mutt wrote:
BTW, have YOU signed up for Obamacare, yet?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#27270 Oct 14, 2013
"Obamacare's Website Is Crashing Because It Doesn't Want You To Know How Costly Its Plans Are"

A growing consensus of IT experts, outside and inside the government, have figured out a principal reason why the website for Obamacare’s federally-sponsored insurance exchange is crashing. Healthcare.gov forces you to create an account and enter detailed personal information before you can start shopping. This, in turn, creates a massive traffic bottleneck, as the government verifies your information and decides whether or not you’re eligible for subsidies. HHS bureaucrats knew this would make the website run more slowly. BUT THEY WERE MORE AFRAID THAT LETTING PEOPLE SEE THE UNDERLYING COST OF OBAMACARE'S INSURANCE PLANS WOULD SCARE PEOPLE AWAY.(emphasis mine)

HHS didn’t want users to see Obamacare’s true costs
“Healthcare.gov was initially going to include an option to browse before registering,”....“But that tool was delayed, people familiar with the situation said.”...“An HHS spokeswoman said the agency wanted to ensure that users were aware of their eligibility for subsidies that could help pay for coverage, before they started seeing the prices of policies.”

A Manhattan Institute analysis...found that, on average, the cheapest plan offered in a given state, under Obamacare, will be 99 percent more expensive for men, and 62 percent more expensive for women, than the cheapest plan offered under the old system. And those disparities are even wider for healthy people.

That raises an obvious question. If 50 million people are uninsured today, mainly because insurance is too expensive, why is it better to make coverage even costlier?

(rest of the article)
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
mororic mutt

Cordele, GA

#27271 Oct 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ergo..... your id. It makes more sense every time you post.
y'know, that is the exact same thing that "bored monitor" said- are you two related, by chance, or just really close :))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cooks only shot 38 min Bruno Tattaglia 6
BRMEMC Director Candidates 9 hr Curious is stupid 28
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 9 hr Observation 372
Full throttle 12 hr Apostle Paul 7
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) Mon tellico 396
Where can I find a fresh meat market? Mon Hanging Meat 5
Hillary Clinton for President ! Aug 20 dgd748 83

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance