Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
No washington

Saint Marys, GA

#24040 Sep 7, 2013
If they have been in Washington vote against them don't make a damn what party they are in. They are all out for themselves.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#24041 Sep 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows he made a huge mistake by voting for Obama and he is trying to cover for it. He'll NEVER admit he is/was wrong.
What is so sad is the fact that I think he doesn't know the difference. He still hasn't figured it out.
Scott

Braselton, GA

#24043 Sep 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is trying to keep himself relevant. What an idiot! He fits perfectly into this insane administration.
It's like "Clowns Gone Wild".
Now, that is a great post!! Sums up the Obama administration in just three words. Thanks for starting my morning with a laugh.
Maybe "Clowns Gone Wild" will become a reality show.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#24044 Sep 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back, OMTE. We've missed your "colorful" commentary.:)))
Awww.... I missed you too, Syn.*grinnin*
What's up with that Aggie chick? Haven't heard from her in awhile; have you?
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#24045 Sep 8, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Ole jebby was gone the entire time you was missing from topix.
Now that you've returned, ole jebby pops up again.
I think jeb has a thing going for you, he might be one of them funny guys.
I didn't find it to funny myself. He's one weird little queer beaner. That's for sure. I think he may be into that S/M BS as well. Ya think? ;(
little man

Dawsonville, GA

#24046 Sep 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't find it to funny myself. He's one weird little queer beaner. That's for sure. I think he may be into that S/M BS as well. Ya think? ;(
According to Supreme Court Justice Ginsgurg the Constitution is a work of genius. You will like the reason why, can't argue with the Constitution being a work of genius can you? Or is it only a work of genius when you agree with it?? Give us your take you sad little man.

http://news.msn.com/us/ginsburg-gay-marriage-...
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#24047 Sep 8, 2013
little man wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Supreme Court Justice Ginsgurg the Constitution is a work of genius. You will like the reason why, can't argue with the Constitution being a work of genius can you? Or is it only a work of genius when you agree with it?? Give us your take you sad little man.
http://news.msn.com/us/ginsburg-gay-marriage-...
Denied, sissy.:)
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#24048 Sep 8, 2013
Very interesting. ;)
http://personalliberty.com/2013/09/07/obama-m...
Impeach Obama's queer muslim butt Today!
Now

Prescott Valley, AZ

#24049 Sep 8, 2013
The real reason Obama wants to take over the middle east....To assimilate the prophets who can predict such as the below into our gubmint. We have Gore, and we have Oh my on topix, but who we really we need are these prophets in order to convince the American public and be Obama spokesmen.

"Yo-yo's blamed for drought.."

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2013/09/07...

Now

Prescott Valley, AZ

#24050 Sep 8, 2013
Flaky news and insights from a flaky Obama Admin..

We can send messages with bombings...
Maybe they should try sending a carrier pigeon.

http://presspass.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/08...
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#24051 Sep 8, 2013
Now wrote:
Flaky news and insights from a flaky Obama Admin..
We can send messages with bombings...
Maybe they should try sending a carrier pigeon.
http://presspass.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/08...
LoL. No joke though, check out these dumb muslims. ;)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/26/turk...
Oh my

Young Harris, GA

#24052 Sep 8, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Al-Qaeda would burn the forest down as an act of war against us.
The Drug rings do not want our forest burned down as it would burn up their pot crops. The problem is that the drug farmers camp out with their pot fields and sometimes accidentally set these fires off.
That is usually how the drug dealers start fires in our forest.
Now you understand.
NoBrains wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
It dont matter as long as Obama is in office. You see Obama was proficised in the bible. He is the evil one and is a wolf in sheep's clothing.You see Obama is satin. Satin decieves people with promises on piece and money. He fools us with flashy words and promised. We all need to be aware that satin is controlling our lives and government.
satin
1. a smooth, glossy fabric, typically of silk, produced by a weave in which the threads of the warp are caught and looped by the weft only at certain intervals.

I keep tellin' ya that it's Obama in that red hot satin outfit that's burnin' down the forests. Everyone knows he's the evil devil in a red hot satin outfit, every move he makes is red hot, every breath he takes is red hot. He promises pieces of the pie to his followers, but that red hot satin outfit just leaves a burning desire in it's wake.

That's why he needs to be impeached, it's that red hot satin outfit that going to burn down the world. It's in the Bible, the coming collaspe, we all now it's coming, what else would you expect from a son of Ham.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#24053 Sep 8, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
satin
1. a smooth, glossy fabric, typically of silk, produced by a weave in which the threads of the warp are caught and looped by the weft only at certain intervals.
I keep tellin' ya that it's Obama in that red hot satin outfit that's burnin' down the forests. Everyone knows he's the evil devil in a red hot satin outfit, every move he makes is red hot, every breath he takes is red hot. He promises pieces of the pie to his followers, but that red hot satin outfit just leaves a burning desire in it's wake.
That's why he needs to be impeached, it's that red hot satin outfit that going to burn down the world. It's in the Bible, the coming collaspe, we all now it's coming, what else would you expect from a son of Ham.
He's a flamin queen dumb muslim, but that about it. You're right though probably....SMH. He probably does wear satin panties and worships the devil, along with the rest of you dumb muslims. Ya dumb muslim sheep!*dyin laughin*
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#24055 Sep 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>lol NONE of these links support your "claim".
Maybe on Right Wing Wacko Planet.

But then, again, on your planet North America was unpopulated by humans, the Spanish never came here long before the English, and areas now Florida, Texas, California and Mexico celebrated Thanksgiving with Pocahontas.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#24056 Sep 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Says the IDIOT who voted for Obama TWICE.
Still washing the blood of 5,000 dead American troops you Right Wingers caused ?

Still enjoying those exploded deficits and tripled debt you Right Wingers have us ?

Still enjoying the results of Bush's Great Recession ?

And you voted for that cowardly, draft-dodging, war monger twice.

Hey.. Maybe that Haldol and Xanax cocktail you get free because you don't pay for your own medical care helps with your guilt - oh wait - Right Wing Wackos have no "guilt" gene.

Called Out

Atlanta, GA

#24057 Sep 8, 2013
OBama the war manger, charge!!!!!
Just Asking

Atlanta, GA

#24058 Sep 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Still washing the blood of 5,000 dead American troops you Right Wingers caused ?
Still enjoying those exploded deficits and tripled debt you Right Wingers have us ?
Hey.. Maybe that Haldol and Xanax cocktail you get free because you don't pay for your own medical care helps with your guilt - oh wait - Right Wing Wackos have no "guilt" gene.
You, are so wrong. After reading your past fifty or so posts, it is obvious you have some level of intelligence. It is also obvious you have no idea of how to use it, as proven by your total lack of debate skills.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#24059 Sep 8, 2013
Just Asking wrote:
<quoted text>You, are so wrong. After reading your past fifty or so posts, it is obvious you have some level of intelligence. It is also obvious you have no idea of how to use it, as proven by your total lack of debate skills.
Facts:

Right Wing Wacko Bush and his RWW cronies lie us into a war in Iraq that cost 5,000 American troops to die, tens of thousands to be injured, and the latest estimates are that it will cost $6,000,000,000,000.00 ?

Noted that you don't contest those facts -maybe those graves make it impossible to do so.

"Still enjoying those exploded deficits and tripled debt you Right Wingers have us ?"

Facts:

Ronnie Ray-Gun exploded the deficit and tripled the national debt.
Bush took a budget surplus and left us with a $1,400,000,000,000.00 annual deficit, and doubled the national debt.

Noted you don't challenge the facts - small wonder as these are CBO numbers that even RWWs admit are accurate.

"Still enjoying the results of Bush's Great Recession ?"

Bush left us with the greatest recession since the Great Depression, a banking crisis of epic proportions, and three wars for which he failed to pay.

Want to challenge those facts - nope - didn't think so - the Bush Recession is "officially" documented by the CBO, and unless you were asleep, you couldn't have missed the bank bailouts,(initiated by RWW Bush), and the wars in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq.

"And you voted for that cowardly, draft-dodging, war monger twice.

Care to rewrite history to put those cowardly war loving bastards in Vietnam, a war they lovingly supported, instead of Bush having hidden somewhere in Texas or Alabama, Cheney making money, and Romney strolling through the parks along the Seine in Paris "saving souls" for the Mormons.

Ah... Right Wingers - how those pesky facts must burn - no wonder you have to ignore history - it proves how disastrous your policies are - for the 99%.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24061 Sep 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe on Right Wing Wacko Planet.
But then, again, on your planet North America was unpopulated by humans, the Spanish never came here long before the English, and areas now Florida, Texas, California and Mexico celebrated Thanksgiving with Pocahontas.
Ya got nothin'. Pretty much what I expected.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24062 Sep 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up, traitor. You've been bested at every single turn. Your drivel only occurs in your alternate universe. We're ALL laughing at you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tthe Meadow Apartments 1 hr The WB 15
Replace Judge Dwain Brackett (Jun '12) 1 hr BANG 397
Armadillo Grill Mar 21 Cops Suck 48
THAT Falling Apart Decrepit Trailer Mar 21 Timmy is gay 57
Arrest reports Mar 20 Fud 66
Remove Benny Erwin as Coroner (Apr '16) Mar 20 zaz-zu 64
If you cant pay your bills stop spending foolishly Mar 20 edgar 56

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance