First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen

Blairsville, GA

#23 Jan 12, 2013
UC Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. The reason it is popular is because there are too damn many old people in this town with nothing to do but bitch. I don't need the paper to know what's going on. Turn off the computer, get out and about, and you'll learn more than any paper will tell you. Get involved.
Yeap, Facebook is your go to source for gossip/drama, and even a few gun sales...

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#24 Jan 22, 2013
Well iz likes this here topix fer iz ken tell alls about then ole smelly Floridions whats moved ups here wiff thier sad way offin doin thangs. Alls them ole Floridiots ken kiss my wrinkled up As$.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#25 Jan 22, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
Well iz likes this here topix fer iz ken tell alls about then ole smelly Floridions whats moved ups here wiff thier sad way offin doin thangs. Alls them ole Floridiots ken kiss my wrinkled up As$.
And it's going to get even more wrinkled in about 15 minutes when you die.
will v

Fitzgerald, GA

#26 Jan 22, 2013
its the only place to tell the truth and get the truth without almar and mr. bill overseeing . almars drons will do any thing he tells them right or wrong. but dont worry if you steal and your his buddy he will let you off to go gamble

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john hill 3 hr panther parent 17
Local car wash 8 hr Bacon in Blairsville 9
woman robbed and beat (Dec '08) 8 hr IN THE KNOW 276
Are there to many hillbilly's in north georgia? Sun Reality 13
Still proud of your President? May 26 ashamed of 81
wow blairsville finally has a real pet store!!! May 26 The Mountains Noise 89
Muslim in Blairsville May 25 Bacon in Blairsville 67

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance