The heat cooked their brain

The food in florida is terrible

They were runoff by boat people

Thats just the way yankees are

They are just mean

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#121 Sep 22, 2012
No I dont pick apples or peaches, I go and buy them already in a bag at an apple house

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#122 Sep 22, 2012
GaGirl64 wrote:
No I dont pick apples or peaches, I go and buy them already in a bag at an apple house
Another sign of lazy. you don't pick apples when they is in, newspaper, han lye them ins the root celler. Yoy don't picks peaches, slice han screen tham to dry for use later. Iz shore feels sorry fer yore hubby. No wonder he has to works so hard to keeps you in spendin money fer them store bought gro....Shame, Shame.

Location hidden

#123 Sep 22, 2012
who has time to go and do all of that lol I work 40 plus hours and dont have time to do all of it

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#124 Sep 22, 2012
GaGirl64 wrote:
who has time to go and do all of that lol I work 40 plus hours and dont have time to do all of it
A goods womans will push 80 hrs, whats thet sayin thet them hilljills use... Somfun bout a womans work is never done.

Location hidden

#125 Sep 23, 2012
that is true cause there is alot to be done. but hey what can I say I get up early and start then

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#126 Sep 24, 2012
GaGirl64 wrote:
that is true cause there is alot to be done. but hey what can I say I get up early and start then
Quit whinin han get er done Girlie. Nobody likes a whiner.
Ga Girl

Copperhill, TN

#127 Sep 25, 2012
who is whining not me Slow

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#128 Sep 25, 2012
Ga Girl wrote:
who is whining not me Slow
Post #123
Ga Girl

Copperhill, TN

#129 Sep 26, 2012
Slow that is a statement

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#130 Sep 26, 2012
Ga Girl wrote:
Slow that is a statement
Thar is thet Floridian Influence again. You needs to gets thet Florida stuff off yoreself thet tham ole smelly ones puts on you.
Ga Girl

Copperhill, TN

#131 Sep 26, 2012
OMGosh Slow quit bustin my chop over stuff like that
Bears way

United States

#132 Sep 26, 2012
Ga Girl wrote:
Ga Girl, he teases you because he likes you, not as girlfriend but as a decent person.

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#133 Sep 27, 2012
Bears way wrote:
<quoted text> Ga Girl, he teases you because he likes you, not as girlfriend but as a decent person.
Iffin you wills thinks bout it Bear Boy, iz haint asked her self tos gets ins my creek yet.
Ga Girl

Okeechobee, FL

#134 Sep 27, 2012
LOL ok guys whatever lol

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#135 Oct 4, 2012
Ga Girl wrote:
When you alookin ins yore mirrer han a scrapin alls thet makeups off wiff yore butter knife. You thinks bout whats iz said bout thet Floridee infulance...
PEACHES AND CREAM

Okeechobee, FL

#136 Oct 4, 2012
Suga does she were makeup that thick

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#137 Oct 4, 2012
PEACHES AND CREAM wrote:
Suga does she were makeup that thick
Yep!! shes real high Maint....
Blue Horsefly

Buffalo, TX

#138 Oct 4, 2012
Ga Girl wrote:
LOL ok guys whatever lol
Iz likes them Li'l dumplins from alabamee... Musklel Shows.....
PEACHES AND CREAM

Blue Ridge, GA

#139 Oct 4, 2012
Blue Horsefly, I think you have something for Ga Girl, why dont you see if you can talk her into staying on here Suga
true floridian

United States

#140 Oct 5, 2012
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dimmy
If the property values are up they must have been giving it away before. And I didn't bring my evil alcohol, I buy it there.
Look at you government in Blairsville and put the blame where it really should go. Georgia is famous for corruption. Ask your local politicians why your taxes are going up!! Also, halfbacks as you call them are yankees. They are not Floridians. Florida are born and raised in Florida. And most of our generations are originally from Georgia, Alabama, and so on. Remember, a true Florida is more southern than yall will ever be. Its so funny that yall live in the "bible belt" and claim to be christians, you go to church on Sunday,then go home and drink your moonshine, fool around on your spouce, rip off anyone whos not from Blairsville by overcharging, then go back to church on Sunday, get forgivin and start all over. Isn't a church supposed to welcome ALL no matter where they are from? Where in the bible does it say for any of us to judge? That's Gods job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brmemc 7 hr Cookie 23
anyone notice that John walton is still living ... 9 hr Ike Godsey 5
Congratulations Hill - suck-ups 9 hr Macaroni 1
Work for medicare 13 hr Retard 17
Married Men In Blairsville Having Gay Sex In Re... (Jun '09) 22 hr NJ T 27
Will Trump turn Gay when he goes to prison? Thu Not yours 29
Hill for superintendent Thu Local funds 18

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance