Thats just the way yankees are

They are just mean

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Bears way

Hollywood, FL

#1 Nov 28, 2011
I didn't know they were. I find them very pleasing and happy all around folks.aybe you should look in the mirror.
Kenny

Glenville, NC

#2 Nov 28, 2011
They stank too.
The Dahlonega Stalker

Jefferson, GA

#3 Nov 28, 2011
Freeze-thaw-cook cycle has done 'em in...
Yup

Texarkana, TX

#4 Nov 29, 2011
Because we don't care what you think and that drives you crazy. Sorry but we have other things to do then listen to your words of wisdom.
Lakehouse owner

Peachtree City, GA

#5 Nov 29, 2011
Timmy, go to YOUR church and just pray to Your god that they all die. He's your buddy, he'll take care of them. Stop the stupid threads. You give Blairsville a bad name.
Lakehouse owner

Peachtree City, GA

#6 Nov 29, 2011
Timmy, ever try an interesting topic?
Georgia Idiots

Douglas, GA

#7 Nov 29, 2011
Their not so it must be you...
Georgia Idiots

Douglas, GA

#8 Nov 29, 2011
If each and every time you get onto topix and all you see is criticism about Floridians or others then I guess that explains it well. You people need to grow up..
boodoodle

Andrews, NC

#9 Nov 29, 2011
At least you didn't call them Floridians .... you called them half-backs, which is what they are .... NOT Floridians.
boodoodle

Andrews, NC

#10 Nov 29, 2011
At least you called them halfbacks .... not Floridians.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#11 Nov 29, 2011
boodoodle wrote:
Halfbacks or Floridians they all gots thet smell about them. Its kinda like an unwashed, full of dirty diapers bag, whats been in the sun.

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#12 Nov 29, 2011
Georgia Idiots wrote:
If each and every time you get onto topix and all you see is criticism about Floridians or others then I guess that explains it well. You people need to grow up..
Iffin them ole smelly ones would bathe han change their underwear once in a while maby people would not talk bout tham so much. Its hard to forget thet smell of a Floridian, its kind of like bein sprayed by a skunk. Very hard to forget.
Georgia Idiots

Texarkana, TX

#13 Nov 29, 2011
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Iffin them ole smelly ones would bathe han change their underwear once in a while maby people would not talk bout tham so much. Its hard to forget thet smell of a Floridian, its kind of like bein sprayed by a skunk. Very hard to forget.
yea, yea, yea, repeat, repeat repeat.. you definitely have a one track mind..not saying much for you..
Kenny

Murphy, NC

#14 Nov 29, 2011
Is hairspray or grease they put in their hair?

“Skin a Floridian”

Location hidden

#15 Nov 29, 2011
Kenny wrote:
Is hairspray or grease they put in their hair?
Most of them use thet Tophat Palmade cause it smells loud han will work on real greasy unwashed hair. It also comes in different colors.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 30, 2011
Slowpok wrote:
<quoted text>Most of them use thet Tophat Palmade cause it smells loud han will work on real greasy unwashed hair. It also comes in different colors.
I wondered bout that too.
Bears way

Hollywood, FL

#17 Nov 30, 2011
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>I wondered bout that too.
Slowpok and Timmy, it is called soap, shampoo, and detergent. Most shampoos have a smalled. Your BO is not perfume.
Jesse

Blairsville, GA

#18 Dec 1, 2011
boodoodle wrote:
Bull Cuntdoodle any one that lived in Florida for several years is a Floridian if the called it there home. Native crackers or half backs both suck. Once you breathe that Floriduh air for to long it turns you into a jackass. You know back in Floriduh we did this and in Florida it was like that. Speak when spoken to. Their Floridiots.
Lakehouse owner

Peachtree City, GA

#19 Dec 1, 2011
These threads always make me think the starter must not have gotten the part he wanted in Deliverance.

Timmy, do you like a pretty mouth? How bout the rest of you?

If I lived in Blairsville, I would cringe every time you start one of these threads.
boodoodle

Andrews, NC

#20 Dec 1, 2011
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text> You know back in Floriduh we did this and in Florida it was like that. Speak when spoken to. Their Floridiots.
That's an outright lie .... the people that we know that currently live in Florida that have summer/vacation homes here do NOT want these mountains to be ANYTHING like Florida (horrific traffic, so many different ethnic groups, the crowds, the influx of northern snowbirds that brings even more traffic in winter, summer vacationers and their traffic, the rush to everywhere, the bland flat sandy neighborhoods where the houses that all look alike, the heat and humidity (I could go on an on).... they work breathe and live for their next visit to these mountains BECAUSE OF THE DIFFERENCE and because they can finally breathe. The only thing that's pretty about Florida are the beaches and the resorts.

If not for their jobs/careers/families many of them would move here permanently in a heartbeat.

If they wanted these mountains to be like Florida then would stay in FLorida ..... DUH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brmemc 7 hr Cookie 23
anyone notice that John walton is still living ... 9 hr Ike Godsey 5
Congratulations Hill - suck-ups 9 hr Macaroni 1
Work for medicare 13 hr Retard 17
Married Men In Blairsville Having Gay Sex In Re... (Jun '09) 22 hr NJ T 27
Will Trump turn Gay when he goes to prison? Thu Not yours 29
Hill for superintendent Thu Local funds 18

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance