First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fyi

Cornelia, GA

#27 May 4, 2013
I went to a tea party meeting a month or so ago to hear a lady from Jacksonville speak. Her talk was about property rights and how we were losing them almost daily. Very interesting talk and I have noticed since then that she was so right about things. She explained about how we are losing our rights to our property and even our children. She has a website and I would like to get on it if someone who was there wrote down the address. If you have it please post it.
sonny

United States

#28 May 4, 2013
sonny

United States

#29 May 4, 2013
That post just kills the rumor about your address being posted with your name I have never been to
Lexington KY.
forked tongue

Dawsonville, GA

#30 May 4, 2013
The M0untains V0ice wrote:
<quoted text>
And I do agree, and understand your position. Of course most attorneys are little but whores, who buy and sell justice for a price. Filthy scum in my opinion - and untrustworthy. They worship money, and whisper sweet nothings as long as the checks keep coming.
If a man wants justice bad enough - he will find a way.
Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
* Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.
Written by a person who threatens to sue everyone and is more ruthless than any lawyer I've ever known.

LOL
citizen

Aurora, OH

#31 May 5, 2013
forked tongue wrote:
<quoted text>
Written by a person who threatens to sue everyone and is more ruthless than any lawyer I've ever known.
LOL
when you have people like norm running around, what do you expect?
Rude

Atlanta, GA

#32 May 29, 2013
funny bone wrote:
<quoted text> such talk for you there lawyer man. mister I care, mister crying man on tv. caught any fish lately?
Been to Gatlinburg lately to the "Rod Run?" ROFLMAO......Bet you caught a fish that penicillin won't cure somewhere along the way!
Information

Murphy, NC

#33 May 29, 2013
The M0untains V0ice wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello R!
You do realize you are barely any better than the scum you sue don't you? For all your big mouth yappin to the news media about suing Topix trolls, in the end you are just an anonymous "little man troll" yourself, aren't you. What bee have I got in yore bonnett now?
And if you want to pick on me - then do it. You shouldn't mess with Linda though, because she is out of your league.
However, in fairness, you are correct that whoever posted the original thread, should better have their facts correct. And, they should if they were credible, probably identify themselves. But you wouldn't know anything about credibility would you?
Like you told me on the phone once R - there are plenty of folks running around with money in hand trying to sue me. Why don't you try it. Little bi+chie girl lawyer - doesn't even have the guts to post under his real name. You backed down real fast last time I threatened to sue you. Couldn't dial my telephone number fast enough could you - little girlie man lawyer. You and that TV chicken man - a matching pair of big mouths. "Big Boy" - ha, what a joke. Just a "Mouth" under a different name.
Wouldn't look good big - big lawyer man running his yap to the news media about suing Topix Trolls, then it being discovered he's one too - would it?
Keep Linda's name out of your "Mouth", and off your keyboard or I will plaster your name all over here - and beg you to sue me.
"Big Boy" - man, you are a joke.
- david hopkins
aka The Mountains Voice
* Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them? They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep. But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away. And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing. The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
Who is R?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local real estate agencies 2 hr Steve 2
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) 4 hr Timmy_ 399
Sentinel Offender Services 5 hr Bobbie 2
Opinions on Farm Fresh Processing. 18 hr Odd 3
BRMEMC Director Candidates 22 hr CleanuptheEMC 29
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 23 hr Where are they 378
wake up america ! Fri Ed Anger 1

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance