First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Herb

Dawsonville, GA

#2 Aug 24, 2011
The M0untains V0ice wrote:
Unfortunately I believe that an evil birth is almost upon us. I am not sure how much time remains, but I do know that the Beast shall rise in the midst of great global financial tragedy. It shall be offered up as the Salvation of the Situation.
I'm not going to explain this any. It's for those that have eyes and ears. Perhaps I will in time give one more bit of guidance for you - to save your children in the coming years from a horror worse than death. But for now I will simply give you what I have been told.
http://tinyurl.com/3e6jsxt
The Mark Of The Beast
This "thing" that is coming.... it is the only thing that makes me wake in the middle of the night with cold sweats and crying. I have seen it so very clearly. It is indeed a frightful beast. In the days of it's reign, men will pray for death rather than fall into its power.
There is no peace in this,
- david
Do you also wet in your bed?
Real American

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2011
The beast name is Barack Hussein Obama.......if he gets reelected you will see more kayos.
Cat Daddy

Jefferson, GA

#4 Aug 24, 2011
The M0untains V0ice wrote:
Unfortunately I believe that an evil birth is almost upon us. I am not sure how much time remains, but I do know that the Beast shall rise in the midst of great global financial tragedy. It shall be offered up as the Salvation of the Situation.
I'm not going to explain this any. It's for those that have eyes and ears. Perhaps I will in time give one more bit of guidance for you - to save your children in the coming years from a horror worse than death. But for now I will simply give you what I have been told.
http://tinyurl.com/3e6jsxt
The Mark Of The Beast
This "thing" that is coming.... it is the only thing that makes me wake in the middle of the night with cold sweats and crying. I have seen it so very clearly. It is indeed a frightful beast. In the days of it's reign, men will pray for death rather than fall into its power.
There is no peace in this,
- david
Are you sure you're not just dreaming about your hero Lamar Paris?
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#5 Aug 24, 2011
Ain't America grand, you can champion a cause based on reality or fervered dreams and either will gather a following.
Sneeky Pete

Buffalo, TX

#6 Aug 24, 2011
2012 is coming
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#7 Aug 24, 2011
Sneeky Pete wrote:
2012 is coming
Thank you Captain Obvious.
Cat Daddy

Jefferson, GA

#8 Aug 24, 2011
The M0untains V0ice wrote:
Unfortunately I believe that an evil birth is almost upon us. I am not sure how much time remains, but I do know that the Beast shall rise in the midst of great global financial tragedy. It shall be offered up as the Salvation of the Situation.
I'm not going to explain this any. It's for those that have eyes and ears. Perhaps I will in time give one more bit of guidance for you - to save your children in the coming years from a horror worse than death. But for now I will simply give you what I have been told.
http://tinyurl.com/3e6jsxt
The Mark Of The Beast
This "thing" that is coming.... it is the only thing that makes me wake in the middle of the night with cold sweats and crying. I have seen it so very clearly. It is indeed a frightful beast. In the days of it's reign, men will pray for death rather than fall into its power.
There is no peace in this,
- david
It's interesting that what you write in your link is that man will become a slave to the internet..

It's funny that you yourself area a slave to the internet, for what would you be without it?

And, I would note, the things which you say are of the beast "pride, selfishness, corruption, greed and pure hatred" seem to actually describe you...

As you say, there shall be peace to the wicked... people just need to recognize what evil is.
The Dead Senators

Jefferson, GA

#9 Aug 24, 2011
Oh my wrote:
Ain't America grand, you can champion a cause based on reality or fervered dreams and either will gather a following.
Yeah, it worked well for Jim Jones.
Silly People

Franklin, NC

#11 Aug 25, 2011
The beast works for me, I have nothing to fear.

A god whose ego is so large you have to thank him during good and bad times and then spend ten thousand years flopped around praising him.

Grow up, the bible is a fairy tale book of mixed up stories that contradicts itself over and over and is for sheep who can't think for themselves.
He ck

Homer, GA

#12 Aug 25, 2011
Silly People wrote:
The beast works for me, I have nothing to fear.
A god whose ego is so large you have to thank him during good and bad times and then spend ten thousand years flopped around praising him.
Grow up, the bible is a fairy tale book of mixed up stories that contradicts itself over and over and is for sheep who can't think for themselves.
But what if you are wrong? And if you are right, what benefit have you received other than 10 thousand to lose in the stock market?
Silly People

Franklin, NC

#13 Aug 26, 2011
But what if I am right? My needs are met, I'm not suffering wrath, hellfire and damnation for my beliefs. Life is good.

I answer to one person and one person only. When I lay down at night, I stand before my harshest critic & judge, myself.

As for the stock market, shoot I don't even buy lottery tickets, that $1 can buy me a .79 honeybun.
Andy B

Dawsonville, GA

#14 Aug 26, 2011
Silly People wrote:
But what if I am right? My needs are met, I'm not suffering wrath, hellfire and damnation for my beliefs. Life is good.
I answer to one person and one person only. When I lay down at night, I stand before my harshest critic & judge, myself.
As for the stock market, shoot I don't even buy lottery tickets, that $1 can buy me a .79 honeybun.
Life might be good now but...You will see one day what God has in store for you. You might even be praying for MV to speak up on your behalf. MV will have the last laugh. He tried to warn you.
Informed Opinion

Clewiston, FL

#15 Aug 27, 2011
Oh my wrote:
Ain't America grand, you can champion a cause based on reality or fervered dreams and either will gather a following.
Great point.

Not one considered enough.

It's not the logic or the quality of the argument that draws a following, it's how loud and how long you can shout that the members of the audience are somehow "victims" of others.
The "others", though, have to be "different" and relatively powerless to defend themselves.

Has always worked and always will work.
Curiosity Killed the Cat

Jefferson, GA

#16 Aug 27, 2011
A nut sounds like a nut to me, no matter what they say.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#17 Aug 27, 2011
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Great point.
Not one considered enough.
It's not the logic or the quality of the argument that draws a following, it's how loud and how long you can shout that the members of the audience are somehow "victims" of others.
The "others", though, have to be "different" and relatively powerless to defend themselves.
Has always worked and always will work.
I think that the crowd will rise to the level of expectations of the speaker.

I suspect that a well reasoned argument would carry weight longer than an argument based solely on some unseen authority.

I do have some points of agreement with MV, namely in regards to cooperative efforts in gardening/farming, but this is already occuring because like minded people will find each other.

But this end of the world,
build a stronghold in the mountains,
some folks just don't know
what they are wishing.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#18 Aug 27, 2011
Andy B wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g... (post14)
Life might be good now but...You will see one day what God has in store for you. You might even be praying for MV to speak up on your behalf. MV will have the last laugh. He tried to warn you.
Coming from The Apsotle Andy B.
MV, the go to guy for God,
the interpleader and interceder.

And the crowd roared,
more tea please.
Curiosity Killed the Cat

Demorest, GA

#19 Aug 27, 2011
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from The Apsotle Andy B.
MV, the go to guy for God,
the interpleader and interceder.
And the crowd roared,
more tea please.
Careful... you might summon the wrath of The Mountain.... might send some dirt down on you.
the ant

Clarkesville, GA

#20 Aug 28, 2011
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that the crowd will rise to the level of expectations of the speaker.
I suspect that a well reasoned argument would carry weight longer than an argument based solely on some unseen authority.
I do have some points of agreement with MV, namely in regards to cooperative efforts in gardening/farming, but this is already occuring because like minded people will find each other.
But this end of the world,
build a stronghold in the mountains,
some folks just don't know
what they are wishing.
I don't see anyone wishing. And I see plenty of reasonable facts. You are old and bitter Oh My. Your generation built a world that didn't turnout like you planned. You refuse to see the cracks in the foundation. Unlike the grasshoppers that are simply foolish, you have a mind, yet cannot use it, it being enprisoned in your own cocoon of bitterness - a stinkbug who sits on the sidelines and criticizes. It is no wonder MV ignores you. You never offer anything constructive - only bitterness and snide, powerless commentary.

Unlock yourself from your prison. See the reality of the future, and forget the false visions you painted for yourself. They are not real, and it is foolishness to ignore the fact that they are fading. Reality: a beautiful horror.
Informed Opinion

Clewiston, FL

#21 Aug 28, 2011
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>I think that the crowd will rise to the level of expectations of the speaker.

I suspect that a well reasoned argument would carry weight longer than an argument based solely on some unseen authority.

I do have some points of agreement with MV, namely in regards to cooperative efforts in gardening/farming, but this is already occuring because like minded people will find each other.

But this end of the world,
build a stronghold in the mountains,
some folks just don't know
what they are wishing.
I wish I could believe in logic and rational thought prevailing, but I have made an amateur study of how people make decisions, and earned my livelihood, trying to understand how people make decisions and helping them make the decisions I thought good for them, and me.

The research seems to indicate that we have brains suited to decision making appropriate for cavemen; unfortunately, we live in the 21st century.

Fear, combined with repetition, and simplicity of message seems to beat
fact, nuance, and complexity every time

Even if the former is blatantly wrong.

But maybe you are right and at some point reality reigns.

You give us hope.
Time to Listen

Dawsonville, GA

#23 Aug 28, 2011
And the rebellious shall be pierced with much sorrow; for their iniquities shall be spoken upon the housetops, and their secret acts shall be revealed.

And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days.

And they shall go forth and none shall stay them, for I the Lord have commanded them.

Behold, this is mine authority and the authority of my servants, and my preface unto the book of my commandments, which I have given them to publish unto you, O inhabitants of the earth.

Wherefore, fear and tremble, O ye people, for what I the Lord have decreed in them shall be fulfilled.

And verily I say unto you, that they go forth, bearing these tidings unto the inhabitants of the earth, to them is power given to seal both on earth and in heaven, the unbelieving and rebellious;

Yea, verily, to seal them up unto the day when the wrath of God shall pour out upon the wicked without measure

Unto the day when the Lord shall come to recompense unto every man according to the measure which he has measured to his fellow man.

cont

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 28 min Synergy 55,576
Allison & Ledford not long for this earth 2 hr R U SURE 3
Lances and BRMEMC 2 hr Sonny Mahan 38
Steve's Steakhouse 3 hr Barry Obama 52
Who is running against Lamar Paris? 4 hr Barry Obama 13
Remove EMC BOARD and Akins 4 hr smokey 11
BRMEMC board election results 9 13 2014 10 hr UC Member 139
GSP vs. motorcycle fatality 11 hr big news 40
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
Blairsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blairsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blairsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••