Peach

AOL

#1 Aug 13, 2010
Dan's Grill serves excellent Cuban food.
The place is cute and clean.
I had lunch there today and don't have a single complaint.
sicko

Bogart, GA

#2 Aug 13, 2010
I went and he didn't even have cuban bread! Also charged my credit card 4 times, told me that the charge never went through, and said I could just "get it back to him later." He spoke waaay less English when I confronted him about the charges...
Peach

AOL

#3 Aug 13, 2010
sicko wrote:
I went and he didn't even have cuban bread! Also charged my credit card 4 times, told me that the charge never went through, and said I could just "get it back to him later." He spoke waaay less English when I confronted him about the charges...
Liar. The new owner speaks perfect English.
They do have Cuban bread. I had a Cuban sandwich.
The new owner doesn't run the cash register, a woman does.
The new owner bought the restaurants from the previous Cubans a couple months ago. I didn't even hear an accent when I spoke with the man.
sicko

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Aug 14, 2010
Peach wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. The new owner speaks perfect English.
They do have Cuban bread. I had a Cuban sandwich.
The new owner doesn't run the cash register, a woman does.
The new owner bought the restaurants from the previous Cubans a couple months ago. I didn't even hear an accent when I spoke with the man.
No, not a liar. I'm not sure who owns it, but several months ago that is exactly what happened to me (and it was a male running the register)And yes the guy DID speak perfect English until I called him out for overcharging my card!
Peach

AOL

#5 Aug 14, 2010
sicko wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not a liar. I'm not sure who owns it, but several months ago that is exactly what happened to me (and it was a male running the register)And yes the guy DID speak perfect English until I called him out for overcharging my card!
Okay, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they were working out the kinks - who knows. I do like the place and hope you give it another try.

The new owner came to Blairsville for a vacation, fell in love with the place, and bought the old owner out. He visited here once and that was all it took. They seem to have their act together, now. The food was very very good - fresh, clean, and the rice is perfect! Beans were good, too. I'll try more items on the menu as Cuban food is something new to me.
me too

Jefferson, GA

#6 Aug 14, 2010
My mom and I love their food.. they have Renee's philly steak and cheese thats excellent!
Daisy

Hoschton, GA

#7 Aug 18, 2010
Peach wrote:
Dan's Grill serves excellent Cuban food.
The place is cute and clean.
I had lunch there today and don't have a single complaint.
I had dinner at Dan's Grill in Blairsville what amazing food they have. I had Dan's Churrasco and my husband had this pork that was too die for. I think this little restaurant is the best food in blairsville. I am definitely telling my friends and neighbors. The people are so nice and the service is great. The girl that works the front is very personable and they care about the food they serve and the what the customer wants.
Good for them I will definitely be there soon!!!!
Daisy

Hoschton, GA

#8 Aug 18, 2010
YOU ALL HAVE TO TRY DAN'S GRILL YUMMY!!!!

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#9 Aug 19, 2010
Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>I had dinner at Dan's Grill in Blairsville what amazing food they have. I had Dan's Churrasco and my husband had this pork that was too die for. I think this little restaurant is the best food in blairsville. I am definitely telling my friends and neighbors. The people are so nice and the service is great. The girl that works the front is very personable and they care about the food they serve and the what the customer wants.
Good for them I will definitely be there soon!!!!
Is you an Lil Abner got goats an pigs on yore roof??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Immigration 2 hr Timmy_ 3
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 3 hr Advocate4Clean 390
BRMEMC Director Candidates 4 hr Tough Love 39
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) 19 hr Save Our Mountains 402
Nick Townsend -- UNION GENERAL Mon Local 19
Opinions on Farm Fresh Processing. Sun JDC30512 4
Local real estate agencies Sun Steve 2

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages