Obama closes Brasstown Bald
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Informed Opinion

Hollywood, FL

#124 Oct 12, 2013
Right Wing Nut III wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Informed. They are negotiating the debt ceiling. Sorry, I thought you knew that. Everyone except you Lunatics know the Republicans can not do anything about AHA. It's the law already. This is nothing but political grandstanding.
We love Right Wingers.

They lie so much they can't even get their lies consistent.

Now, having had their lies terrorist tactics shoved where the sun doesn't shine, the lies change.

Having been skewered as the treasonous bastards they are for blackmailing America to delay ObamaCare after having lost in our democracy, now they want us all to forget how it was all about stopping ObamaCare.

But it's tough to rewrite history so close to the action:

....The US government is on the precipice of a historic shutdown that would result in hundreds of thousands of federal workers being placed on unpaid leave, after House Republicans refused to pass a budget unless it involved a delay to Barack Obama's signature healthcare reforms.

The resolution passed by the Republican-controlled House of Representatives in the early hours of Sunday morning makes funding the government until the middle of December contingent upon a one-year delay of the Affordable Care Act. It also strips the new healthcare law, which is due to come into force on Tuesday, of a key tax on medical devices.

Right Wingers - amoral, lying, terrorists.
froggy

Cleveland, GA

#125 Oct 12, 2013
Right Wing Nut III wrote:
<quoted text>
The Liberal way, call people names. No idea about the issues.
Really? The previous post alludes to me having my head up my ass in the craziest terms and you call me out for name calling. Seriously???
froggy

Cleveland, GA

#126 Oct 12, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
All I know is that me and Tim can finally have our biologic love child. We couldn't afford in vitro fertilization, the surrogate mom, and delivery on our meager pay before. And our income will increase once the baby is here. Thank you America!
I think it is commendable that the US will continue to pay to house children without families in foster homes and orphanages, and continue to pay to abort all those unwanted fetuses. And then turn around and pay for me and Tim to create our special child.
Am I dreaming?
Your little make believe post didn't cut it the first time. You may want to go searching for a sense of humor.
Ben Dover

Commerce, GA

#127 Oct 12, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
having had their lies terrorist tactics shoved where the sun doesn't shine,
Having been skewered
Right Wingers - amoral, lying, terrorists.
Your're so hot IO !!!! Meow !!
but don't you mean LEFT Wingers?
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#129 Oct 12, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>Your're so hot IO !!!! Meow !!
but don't you mean LEFT Wingers?
I'm sorry, but I am a faithful husband, and straight (not that I am judging the love between you and your "Husband").

Enjoy little Freddy and his adopted Iraqi brother.

Hey.....

Right Wing and Normal Americans working together. A beautiful thing.

Normal Americans allowed you to love whoever you chose, and provided you ObamaCare for your medical bills;
&
Right Wingers illegally and immorally killed a few hundred thousand innocent Iraqi parents, which created children available for adoption so little Freddy can have a brother.

Ain't it grand when Normal Americans natural ability to build, and Right Wingers natural ability to destroy, work together ?
froggy

Ashburn, VA

#130 Oct 17, 2013
A $24 billion hissy fit...Wow!
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#131 Oct 17, 2013
froggy wrote:
A $24 billion hissy fit...Wow!
You'd think the Right Wing Teapublicans would be embarrassed and ashamed for having attempted to destroy America's economy because the American people want ObamaCare.

You'd think they'd hang their heads in shame for resorting to terrorist tactics, blackmail and extortion to stop the implementation of a democratically enacted law approved by the Supreme Court.

You'd think no rational American would ever again give any credibility to the wild rantings of "Crazy Cruz", "Social Security Baby" Ryan, or Mitch "Corporations are People Too" McConnell.

But alas, the absence if the "Shame" gene, and the gleeful manner in which Right Wingers kept cashing their government checks while children suffered, shows we are doomed to repeat this every time the "Greediest Generation"'a government benefits are threatened, or they're asked to pay taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local EMC reduces rate 11 hr Metermaid 11
floridiots are wierd Sun Timmy_ 26
galaxy bowling center Sun haha 73
Danny Henson Sun Curious 10
Cracker barrel Sat No CB in Murphy 5
What did Lamar Paris spend SPLOST 3 Funds on? Aug 29 dumber than dirt 20
UCBI favoritism for Bank Buddies? (Mar '12) Aug 29 KKKKK 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages