Obama closes Brasstown Bald
Independent Voter

Jasper, GA

#41 Oct 8, 2013
DR Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case, I would recommend a year or two of remedial grammar school English. Your mini-diatribe is replete with redundancies and double negatives not to mention the contradiction of your initial thesis.
Typical name calling from fake intellectuals. It's what I expect from you. If you can't think objectively, go away.
DR Disgusted

United States

#43 Oct 8, 2013
Independent Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical name calling from fake intellectuals. It's what I expect from you. If you can't think objectively, go away.
My reply was a simple critique of your idiotic rant. If you aren't able to recognize the numerous errors in your post, then remedial education certainly wouldn't hurt.

What is a fake intellectual....please respond, I'd like to know if I qualify.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#44 Oct 8, 2013
Independent Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Liberals can not be objective. Their way or the highway. No attempt at being objective. Really asinine.
You watch you propaganda and believe you see the truth. You should try to be objective. I believe if you do not try to understand both sides you can't understand anything but a lie.
Sure let's give that objectivity a try....

Fox News can't tell the difference between a legitimate news source and a fake news source. Now objectively some folks would consider this a real problem for a nationwide news channel, while others feel that Fox is simply providing an alternate story line. It's just so unfortunate that the alternate story line is just a story, a joke, and a fabrication being presented as news.

Hows that for objectivity.
Independent Voter

Jasper, GA

#45 Oct 8, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News can't tell the difference between a legitimate news source and a fake news source. Now objectively some folks would consider this a real problem for a nationwide news channel, while others feel that Fox is simply providing an alternate story line. It's just so unfortunate that the alternate story line is just a story, a joke, and a fabrication being presented as news.
Fail.
Independent Voter

Jasper, GA

#46 Oct 8, 2013
DR Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
My reply was a simple critique of your idiotic rant. If you aren't able to recognize the numerous errors in your post, then remedial education certainly wouldn't hurt.
What is a fake intellectual....please respond, I'd like to know if I qualify.
So far I have not seen any intelligence on your part. You call me names instead of talking substance. Calling names is a sign of immaturity. Maybe 3rd grade. Maybe you are not capable of commenting on our national dept. 3rd grade intellect.
Right Wing Nut III

Jasper, GA

#47 Oct 8, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
This was on RUSH. CNN is faking it. Students were calling in to local news outlets saying they put 'FOX news' but it was edited by CNN.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

The real liars are Liberal News outlets. This is deliberate misinformation.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#48 Oct 8, 2013
Right Wing Nut III wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
This was on RUSH. CNN is faking it. Students were calling in to local news outlets saying they put 'FOX news' but it was edited by CNN.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
The real liars are Liberal News outlets. This is deliberate misinformation.
Hey Right Wing Whacko here's the link to the story I posted, Fox can't tell the difference between real news and fake news.

Objectively speaking, you're the perfect consumer for 95.1's syndicated propaganda.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/10/f...

Fox News host Anna Kooiman apologized on Sunday for reporting a story from a satirical news site.

On Saturday, the co-host of Fox & Friends Saturday was talking about the government shutdown when she said President Barack Obama had offered to personally pay for a "museum of Muslim culture" while the Republican National Committee was willing to pay to keep war memorials open.

...Kooiman tweeted out an apology on Sunday.
froggy

Ashburn, VA

#49 Oct 8, 2013
Independent Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
No i am an Independent. I criticized Bush for his excessive spending as much as anyone. I supported Clinton. I have grown to disagree with the Liberals though because I looked at both sides and believe the Tea Party has a point. These are very bright people and they are not going away despite the Liberals name calling.
You view them as patriots. I view them as terrorists. This shutdown has nothing to do with spending.It has everything to do with denying Americans healthcare. After this fiasco is resolved you tea Baggers will find yourselves to be even more marginalized. Can't wait.Irrelevant is good.
Right Wing Nut III

Jasper, GA

#50 Oct 8, 2013
froggy wrote:
<quoted text>You view them as patriots. I view them as terrorists. This shutdown has nothing to do with spending.It has everything to do with denying Americans healthcare. After this fiasco is resolved you tea Baggers will find yourselves to be even more marginalized. Can't wait.Irrelevant is good.
Very wrong. The Tea Party is growing and is not going away. Sorry to let you Liberal Commies down. Another Liberal myth- the tea party being marginalized- can't you people ever tell the truth/ People are starting to understand that the Government of these great States is going bankrupt because of takers like you. Government cannot do it for you - you lazy sorts will have to think (difficult) and be successful on your on. Mother Government will be bankrupt. Have you ever heard a liberal say that raising the debt ceiling is unamerican, why yes Obama did it in 2006 and 2007. Oh I forgot, we had a Republican in the White House then. You think it is political posturing? ha Ha Ha ...... Another laugh, polls show that Liberals like you are losing ground.
Right Wing Nut III

Jasper, GA

#51 Oct 8, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Right Wing Whacko here's the link to the story I posted, Fox can't tell the difference between real news and fake news.
Objectively speaking, you're the perfect consumer for 95.1's syndicated propaganda.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/10/f...
Fox News host Anna Kooiman apologized on Sunday for reporting a story from a satirical news site.
On Saturday, the co-host of Fox & Friends Saturday was talking about the government shutdown when she said President Barack Obama had offered to personally pay for a "museum of Muslim culture" while the Republican National Committee was willing to pay to keep war memorials open.
...Kooiman tweeted out an apology on Sunday.
They apologized for a honest mistake. I will see if CNN does the same, i doubt it. Liberal whackos can't do civil things.
Right Wing Nut III

Jasper, GA

#52 Oct 8, 2013
froggy wrote:
<quoted text>You view them as patriots. I view them as terrorists. This shutdown has nothing to do with spending.It has everything to do with denying Americans healthcare. After this fiasco is resolved you tea Baggers will find yourselves to be even more marginalized. Can't wait.Irrelevant is good.
Terrorists/ really. RUSH says you Whacos are afraid of the truth. I guess he is right.
froggy

Ashburn, VA

#53 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Very wrong. The Tea Party is growing and is not going away. Sorry to let you Liberal Commies down. Another Liberal myth- the tea party being marginalized- can't you people ever tell the truth/ People are starting to understand that the Government of these great States is going bankrupt because of takers like you. Government cannot do it for you - you lazy sorts will have to think (difficult) and be successful on your on. Mother Government will be bankrupt. Have you ever heard a liberal say that raising the debt ceiling is unamerican, why yes Obama did it in 2006 and 2007. Oh I forgot, we had a Republican in the White House then. You think it is political posturing? ha Ha Ha ...... Another laugh, polls show that Liberals like you are losing ground.
Really? 72% of Americans disagree with this shutdown. It is only nut jobs liKe you who are in favor of it. Doing the bidding of your masters, the Koch brothers. If you don't think this will translate into big losses for the tea party next year than you are really delusional.
Why Don't you tell us again how concerned you are about federal debt when each week the the gov't is closed costs $1.6 billion.
Lying hypocrite.
gamule

Dawsonville, GA

#54 Oct 8, 2013
we have learned in the past 5 years that America can move on without a president now with the shutdown we will see that we can get along without the rest of the crooks also
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#55 Oct 8, 2013
froggy wrote:
Great post.

Freeloading deadbeat Right Wing Wackos are terrified they might have to pay for their own medical care before they get to use government provided Medicare.

Having lost at democracy Right Wing Republicans become treasonous traitors extorting and blackmailing America to try to get their way.
Right Wing Nut III

Jasper, GA

#56 Oct 9, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Freeloading deadbeat Right Wing Wackos are terrified they might have to pay for their own medical care before they get to use government provided Medicare.
Having lost at democracy Right Wing Republicans become treasonous traitors extorting and blackmailing America to try to get their way.
And you want credibility? A first grader can see the nonsense in your statement. The majority of Americans say the Government needs to reduce the debt. That is what the Tea Party wants. Also the majority of Americans do not want ObamaCare.
Right Wing Nut III

Jasper, GA

#57 Oct 9, 2013
froggy wrote:
<quoted text>Really? 72% of Americans disagree with this shutdown. It is only nut jobs liKe you who are in favor of it. Doing the bidding of your masters, the Koch brothers. If you don't think this will translate into big losses for the tea party next year than you are really delusional.
Why Don't you tell us again how concerned you are about federal debt when each week the the gov't is closed costs $1.6 billion.
Lying hypocrite.
I don;t believe I have heard any of you Looney Liberals show ANY concern about the debt, which is the greatest threat to this country right now. Is it that you have been reading main stream propaganda too much? I guess you aren't worried about the excessive costs of Obamacare and the debt? The Tea Party is and Americans are seeing through your Liberal Media. Thank God.
Me Thinks

Blairsville, GA

#58 Oct 9, 2013
froggy wrote:
<quoted text>Really? 72% of Americans disagree with this shutdown. It is only nut jobs liKe you who are in favor of it. Doing the bidding of your masters, the Koch brothers. If you don't think this will translate into big losses for the tea party next year than you are really delusional.
Lying hypocrite.
When the Federal Government is closed or slows down its excessive spending, it costs $1.6 billion each week? Wow!!! That's unbelievable (as most of the lapdog Liberal media).
Me Thinks

Blairsville, GA

#59 Oct 9, 2013
froggy wrote:
<quoted text>Really? 72% of Americans disagree with this shutdown.
That percentage is probably those that would PREFER there be no shutdown. As to who's to blame? That would be a different percentage.
froggy

Danielsville, GA

#60 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I don;t believe I have heard any of you Looney Liberals show ANY concern about the debt, which is the greatest threat to this country right now. Is it that you have been reading main stream propaganda too much? I guess you aren't worried about the excessive costs of Obamacare and the debt? The Tea Party is and Americans are seeing through your Liberal Media. Thank God.
Talk is cheap.$1.6 Billion for each week the Gov. is shut down. Tell us again how you are saving America.
froggy

Danielsville, GA

#61 Oct 9, 2013
Me Thinks wrote:
<quoted text>
That percentage is probably those that would PREFER there be no shutdown. As to who's to blame? That would be a different percentage.
That would be 72% of pissed off voters. I think you are going to pay big for this extortion attempt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wiggers 4 hr ivy log leonard 4
To the Mayor of blairsville ga 4 hr safe 8
Agent Orange 6 hr USMC ignorant of DDT 3
National Nude Hiking Day 10 hr Woman 5
Brmemc candidates 11 hr Questions 4
Russians? Investigate the Democrats ! 12 hr Owltown Ollie 27
Board of education Fri Outer Limits scho... 6

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance