Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Penelope Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>Time will tell; you are a dying breed, child!
What do you mean by that statement?

Aren't you the same person who said on another thread that people don't iron their clothes anymore? So what do you know?
peckerwood

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Urban Dictionary
1. peckerwood
A peckerwood is a rural white southerner, usually poor, undereducated or otherwise ignorant and bigoted, the term gained popularity in the deep south during the early twentieth century and was meant to be derogatory.
peckerwood
noun
a racist, rural, white southerner.
Glad to see you are embracing your heritage.
Floridiot or Floridiotress(woman) self explanatory.

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by that statement?
Aren't you the same person who said on another thread that people don't iron their clothes anymore? So what do you know?
oh you are funny Mary! I only know that people do not iron their clothes anymore. Why did you defend TIMMY? Interested party or is it interested or party hardy?
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

peckerwood wrote:
<quoted text> Floridiot or Floridiotress(woman) self explanatory.
Floridiot/Floridiotress defined:

An attempt by uneducated backwoods degenerated hillbillies to make themselves seem better than modern educated people.
Believed to have originated with the peckerwoods of the eastern United States.
peckerwood

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Floridiot/Floridiotress defined:
An attempt by uneducated backwoods degenerated hillbillies to make themselves seem better than modern educated people.
Believed to have originated with the peckerwoods of the eastern United States.
Floridiots---KNOWN not believed to have originated from the slums of the northern states. Probably New Yok!!!
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

peckerwood wrote:
<quoted text> Floridiots---KNOWN not believed to have originated from the slums of the northern states. Probably New Yok!!!
Where in the He double L is New Yok!
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

"Bored"]<quoted text>Boring as usual.

Darn it,

No matter how hard I work to impress you,)the arbitrator of all that is hood and worthwhile), I continually fall short of the glory.
What to do ?
Well, I guess I can only attempt to persevere, my heart heavy with the knowledge that you find my contributions pale in comparison to your own.
Can I do it ? Can I carry on despite your withholding approval of, and respect for, my efforts?

Sure.

Happy New Year !
peckerwood

Alto, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the He double L is New Yok!
Oh you forgot. We uneducated hillbillies don't know how to spell, but I think New Yok is in close proximity to Nu Juzee, where the rest you Floridiots are from. Sorry, I am so ignorant. I guess I wasted my money on tuition to attain my master's in language arts. I should have tried harder for a degree in BS and class stereotyping. You probably made the dean's list.
Just Mike

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
"Bored"]<quoted text>Boring as usual.

Darn it,

No matter how hard I work to impress you,)the arbitrator of all that is hood and worthwhile), I continually fall short of the glory.
What to do ?
Actually, I look forward to "Boreds" boring (literally and figuratively) reply to your messages... just to see your responses. You KNOW you are just egging him/her on! >;-)

You are not yet to Voltaire's humor level, but getting there. King of Sarcasm/Satire/Irony is you, along with Queen "Oh My"... me, still working on anger/frustration issues, but the medications DO help. You ought to hear me when I forget the morning dose! Maybe I just need a date... that will be my resolution for 2013.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

peckerwood wrote:
<quoted text> I guess I wasted my money on tuition to attain my master's in language arts.
You certainly did.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Penelope Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>Time will tell; you are a dying breed, child!
Alot of Tea Party people were out for the 2008 election. This last election seems like the republicans didnt welcome them. Its hard to compete with democraps offering food stamps, health care, hud etc to people on the backs on the few working people.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Just Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I look forward to "Boreds" boring (literally and figuratively) reply to your messages... just to see your responses. You KNOW you are just egging him/her on! >;-)

You are not yet to Voltaire's humor level, but getting there. King of Sarcasm/Satire/Irony is you, along with Queen "Oh My"... me, still working on anger/frustration issues, but the medications DO help. You ought to hear me when I forget the morning dose! Maybe I just need a date... that will be my resolution for 2013.
You are a very perceptive reader.

TOPIX helps me pass the time on occasions that are otherwise less than fully captivating, and the banter on TOPIX, positive or negative, is interesting,(at least to me). Boring is a fine addition, as was Amos,(we really miss Amos), and as is Timmy. Whether my posts are interesting is a matter if opinion, and I am sure there are significant differences in those opinions, but I appreciate the kind words.

Here's hoping you and yours have a Happy New Year.

I only wish I was in Zoltar's league.

Bored

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very perceptive reader.
TOPIX helps me pass the time on occasions that are otherwise less than fully captivating, and the banter on TOPIX, positive or negative, is interesting,(at least to me). Boring is a fine addition, as was Amos,(we really miss Amos), and as is Timmy. Whether my posts are interesting is a matter if opinion, and I am sure there are significant differences in those opinions, but I appreciate the kind words.
Here's hoping you and yours have a Happy New Year.
I only wish I was in Zoltar's league.
You are boring.

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Alot of Tea Party people were out for the 2008 election. This last election seems like the republicans didnt welcome them. Its hard to compete with democraps offering food stamps, health care, hud etc to people on the backs on the few working people.
Part of your post about Democrats is probably right but I think the Tea Party is a crazy bunch of people that don't have a clue! They think they can change the outcome of things but have little or no power.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
EMC rate hike (Jan '11) 1 hr No troll 11
Seniors should not pay School Tax in Union (Sep '13) 2 hr Super troll 280
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr rename 39,489
Tired of Giving 2 hr Kris 7
Looking for a friendly community 5 hr RRG 15
Blairsville 9 hr RRG 2
Home Depot. 9 hr RRG 2
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
•••