First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mary

Dahlonega, GA

#41 Jan 1, 2013
Penelope Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>Time will tell; you are a dying breed, child!
What do you mean by that statement?

Aren't you the same person who said on another thread that people don't iron their clothes anymore? So what do you know?
peckerwood

Jefferson, GA

#42 Jan 1, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Urban Dictionary
1. peckerwood
A peckerwood is a rural white southerner, usually poor, undereducated or otherwise ignorant and bigoted, the term gained popularity in the deep south during the early twentieth century and was meant to be derogatory.
peckerwood
noun
a racist, rural, white southerner.
Glad to see you are embracing your heritage.
Floridiot or Floridiotress(woman) self explanatory.

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#43 Jan 1, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by that statement?
Aren't you the same person who said on another thread that people don't iron their clothes anymore? So what do you know?
oh you are funny Mary! I only know that people do not iron their clothes anymore. Why did you defend TIMMY? Interested party or is it interested or party hardy?
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#44 Jan 1, 2013
peckerwood wrote:
<quoted text> Floridiot or Floridiotress(woman) self explanatory.
Floridiot/Floridiotress defined:

An attempt by uneducated backwoods degenerated hillbillies to make themselves seem better than modern educated people.
Believed to have originated with the peckerwoods of the eastern United States.
peckerwood

Jefferson, GA

#45 Jan 1, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Floridiot/Floridiotress defined:
An attempt by uneducated backwoods degenerated hillbillies to make themselves seem better than modern educated people.
Believed to have originated with the peckerwoods of the eastern United States.
Floridiots---KNOWN not believed to have originated from the slums of the northern states. Probably New Yok!!!
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#46 Jan 1, 2013
peckerwood wrote:
<quoted text> Floridiots---KNOWN not believed to have originated from the slums of the northern states. Probably New Yok!!!
Where in the He double L is New Yok!
Informed Opinion

United States

#47 Jan 1, 2013
"Bored"]<quoted text>Boring as usual.

Darn it,

No matter how hard I work to impress you,)the arbitrator of all that is hood and worthwhile), I continually fall short of the glory.
What to do ?
Well, I guess I can only attempt to persevere, my heart heavy with the knowledge that you find my contributions pale in comparison to your own.
Can I do it ? Can I carry on despite your withholding approval of, and respect for, my efforts?

Sure.

Happy New Year !
peckerwood

Jefferson, GA

#48 Jan 1, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the He double L is New Yok!
Oh you forgot. We uneducated hillbillies don't know how to spell, but I think New Yok is in close proximity to Nu Juzee, where the rest you Floridiots are from. Sorry, I am so ignorant. I guess I wasted my money on tuition to attain my master's in language arts. I should have tried harder for a degree in BS and class stereotyping. You probably made the dean's list.
Just Mike

Dawsonville, GA

#49 Jan 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
"Bored"]<quoted text>Boring as usual.

Darn it,

No matter how hard I work to impress you,)the arbitrator of all that is hood and worthwhile), I continually fall short of the glory.
What to do ?
Actually, I look forward to "Boreds" boring (literally and figuratively) reply to your messages... just to see your responses. You KNOW you are just egging him/her on! >;-)

You are not yet to Voltaire's humor level, but getting there. King of Sarcasm/Satire/Irony is you, along with Queen "Oh My"... me, still working on anger/frustration issues, but the medications DO help. You ought to hear me when I forget the morning dose! Maybe I just need a date... that will be my resolution for 2013.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#50 Jan 1, 2013
peckerwood wrote:
<quoted text> I guess I wasted my money on tuition to attain my master's in language arts.
You certainly did.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51 Jan 1, 2013
Penelope Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>Time will tell; you are a dying breed, child!
Alot of Tea Party people were out for the 2008 election. This last election seems like the republicans didnt welcome them. Its hard to compete with democraps offering food stamps, health care, hud etc to people on the backs on the few working people.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#52 Jan 1, 2013
Just Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I look forward to "Boreds" boring (literally and figuratively) reply to your messages... just to see your responses. You KNOW you are just egging him/her on! >;-)

You are not yet to Voltaire's humor level, but getting there. King of Sarcasm/Satire/Irony is you, along with Queen "Oh My"... me, still working on anger/frustration issues, but the medications DO help. You ought to hear me when I forget the morning dose! Maybe I just need a date... that will be my resolution for 2013.
You are a very perceptive reader.

TOPIX helps me pass the time on occasions that are otherwise less than fully captivating, and the banter on TOPIX, positive or negative, is interesting,(at least to me). Boring is a fine addition, as was Amos,(we really miss Amos), and as is Timmy. Whether my posts are interesting is a matter if opinion, and I am sure there are significant differences in those opinions, but I appreciate the kind words.

Here's hoping you and yours have a Happy New Year.

I only wish I was in Zoltar's league.

Bored

Blairsville, GA

#53 Jan 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very perceptive reader.
TOPIX helps me pass the time on occasions that are otherwise less than fully captivating, and the banter on TOPIX, positive or negative, is interesting,(at least to me). Boring is a fine addition, as was Amos,(we really miss Amos), and as is Timmy. Whether my posts are interesting is a matter if opinion, and I am sure there are significant differences in those opinions, but I appreciate the kind words.
Here's hoping you and yours have a Happy New Year.
I only wish I was in Zoltar's league.
You are boring.

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#54 Jan 2, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Alot of Tea Party people were out for the 2008 election. This last election seems like the republicans didnt welcome them. Its hard to compete with democraps offering food stamps, health care, hud etc to people on the backs on the few working people.
Part of your post about Democrats is probably right but I think the Tea Party is a crazy bunch of people that don't have a clue! They think they can change the outcome of things but have little or no power.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 24 min jeb is low IQ cbu... 56,835
Ga. man awarded $404,000 for libelous Internet ... (Jan '11) 45 min UNION 1 132
Science Against Evolution - Very Interesting 2 hr tmv post 2
Remove EMC BOARD and Akins 3 hr Just a Thought 30
Street Lights 3 hr Just a Thought 4
Dash Cams, You need them!!!! 3 hr George 10
h7n9 (May '13) 4 hr ACOG 116
Steve's Buffet is BACK 4 hr alright than 16
Steve's Steakhouse Tue Just sayin 184

Blairsville News Video

Blairsville Jobs

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE