#21 Dec 29, 2012
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't be related to Timmy would you, his name is PeckerWood
How do you know about his pecker?
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#22 Dec 29, 2012
Hey I don't know anything about him, I just know what everyone calls him.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#23 Dec 29, 2012
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't be related to Timmy would you, his name is PeckerWood
I am a peckerwood and proud of it!
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#24 Dec 29, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>I am a peckerwood and proud of it!
Urban Dictionary
1. peckerwood
A peckerwood is a rural white southerner, usually poor, undereducated or otherwise ignorant and bigoted, the term gained popularity in the deep south during the early twentieth century and was meant to be derogatory.

peckerwood
noun
a racist, rural, white southerner.

Glad to see you are embracing your heritage.

Location hidden

#25 Dec 29, 2012
Just checkin

Dawsonville, GA

#26 Dec 29, 2012
All of yu OBAMA liberal tree huggers, Obama just authorized Congress and Joe Biden a RAISE. Talk about taxing the rich, quess adding to their salary to pay forthe upcoming taxes. Waut that is how the Demovrats work. Take from those who have earned it and give to those you don't....in exchange for votes of course
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#27 Dec 31, 2012
Just checkin wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
All of yu OBAMA liberal tree huggers, Obama just authorized Congress and Joe Biden a RAISE. Talk about taxing the rich, quess adding to their salary to pay forthe upcoming taxes. Waut that is how the Demovrats work. Take from those who have earned it and give to those you don't....in exchange for votes of course
Congress, federal workers to get raise
By Erik Wasson - 12/28/12 01:48 PM ET
http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/appropr...

Members of Congress will be getting a small pay increase next year.

Under an executive order issued by President Obama on Thursday, members of Congress will join federal workers in seeing their pay rise by 0.5 percent after March 27.

...By law, Congress cannot get a larger increase in salary than the adjustment given to federal workers.

Obama proposed that workers get a 0.5 percent pay increase last year and wanted it to take effect on Jan. 1. In September, the president agreed with Congress to delay the pay increase at least until the expiration of a continuing resolution funding the government at the end of March.

Federal workers have been laboring under a two-year pay freeze ordered by Obama in Dec. 2010 to try to reduce spending. Congress has not seen a pay increase since 2009.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#28 Dec 31, 2012
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Congress, federal workers to get raise
By Erik Wasson - 12/28/12 01:48 PM ET
http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/appropr...

Members of Congress will be getting a small pay increase next year.

Under an executive order issued by President Obama on Thursday, members of Congress will join federal workers in seeing their pay rise by 0.5 percent after March 27.

...By law, Congress cannot get a larger increase in salary than the adjustment given to federal workers.

Obama proposed that workers get a 0.5 percent pay increase last year and wanted it to take effect on Jan. 1. In September, the president agreed with Congress to delay the pay increase at least until the expiration of a continuing resolution funding the government at the end of March.

Federal workers have been laboring under a two-year pay freeze ordered by Obama in Dec. 2010 to try to reduce spending. Congress has not seen a pay increase since 2009.
Damn you !
Damn you, I say !

Will you please stop posting facts that show the Right Wing hatred of Obama cannot possibly be supported by his policies, which duplicate the policies they loved when King George was in power.

How can we hate Obama when he is George Bush with a tan,(well, ok, also a brain).
PullUpTerrain

United States

#29 Dec 31, 2012
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you !
Damn you, I say !
Will you please stop posting facts that show the Right Wing hatred of Obama cannot possibly be supported by his policies, which duplicate the policies they loved when King George was in power.
How can we hate Obama when he is George Bush with a tan,(well, ok, also a brain).
Ok put the pipe down and step away - you have obviously had enough. Obama is the worst president in the history of the country - that is the only reason I don't like him. Otherwise he seems to be a great guy - even a snappy dresser - he is and has been a horrible and thoroughly lost president. He is at this very moment presiding over the worst financial tragedy the country has experienced since the great depression. Yes I know - though it has been four years already it is still Bush's fault.

When you look at fiscal responsibility Bush was BAD - the debt grew from $5.6 trillion to $9.9 trillion under his watch which is horrible.

Obama - well he is completely on another level from Bush - he breaks the sound barrier passing the worst Bush ever did as bad as he was. Obama has taken the debt from $9.9 trillion to $16.3 trillion - the debt total has grown by 54% just in the first three years of his administration alone.

Like his first four years - Obama simply thinks he is a professor and standing back and watching and perhaps giving a lecture here or there is the extent of his responsibility. He is far and away the single worst president in the history of the nation and he would rank in the top 30 of worst leaders in the history of the world. Still all I hear is folks like you whining about how big the problems were that Bush left him -$4 trillion in increased debt for Bush in 8 years or $7 trillion plus in increased debt under Obama in just four years? Oh yes it is completely obvious that Bush is the problem. Obama takes responsibility for nothing and credit for everthing - man history will treat him well. He will be remembered in history without a doubt - as the worst president in the history of the country. Of course again that won't be his fault - history will genuinely question how people could actually re-elect this man for a second term. I'll leave that one for you to answer - your deal - not mine. Or was that Bush too?:)

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#30 Dec 31, 2012
Bush isdown on his farm and not bothering you. I think he was wonderful. Some of you need to grow up and accept the fact it is the Tea Party's fault Obama was elected in 2008 and 2012. Congress got a raise isn't that wonderful, would Bush have done that?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31 Dec 31, 2012
Penelope Ruth wrote:
Bush isdown on his farm and not bothering you. I think he was wonderful. Some of you need to grow up and accept the fact it is the Tea Party's fault Obama was elected in 2008 and 2012. Congress got a raise isn't that wonderful, would Bush have done that?
I agree with you on the tea party issue. However, I don't think any of the dead beat lame excuse for politicians should get a raise. In fact the should with hold there pay until this mess is clean up.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#32 Dec 31, 2012
PullUpTerrain wrote:
<quoted text>Ok put the pipe down and step away - you have obviously had enough. Obama is the worst president in the history of the country - that is the only reason I don't like him. Otherwise he seems to be a great guy - even a snappy dresser - he is and has been a horrible and thoroughly lost president. He is at this very moment presiding over the worst financial tragedy the country has experienced since the great depression. Yes I know - though it has been four years already it is still Bush's fault.

When you look at fiscal responsibility Bush was BAD - the debt grew from $5.6 trillion to $9.9 trillion under his watch which is horrible.

Obama - well he is completely on another level from Bush - he breaks the sound barrier passing the worst Bush ever did as bad as he was. Obama has taken the debt from $9.9 trillion to $16.3 trillion - the debt total has grown by 54% just in the first three years of his administration alone.

Like his first four years - Obama simply thinks he is a professor and standing back and watching and perhaps giving a lecture here or there is the extent of his responsibility. He is far and away the single worst president in the history of the nation and he would rank in the top 30 of worst leaders in the history of the world. Still all I hear is folks like you whining about how big the problems were that Bush left him -$4 trillion in increased debt for Bush in 8 years or $7 trillion plus in increased debt under Obama in just four years? Oh yes it is completely obvious that Bush is the problem. Obama takes responsibility for nothing and credit for everthing - man history will treat him well. He will be remembered in history without a doubt - as the worst president in the history of the country. Of course again that won't be his fault - history will genuinely question how people could actually re-elect this man for a second term. I'll leave that one for you to answer - your deal - not mine. Or was that Bush too?:)
Please,
until a President of the U.S.,
while high on pain medication he stole from his own cancer ridden grandmother,
orders the Air Force to launch a nuclear missile strike against the USA,
and to bomb the U.S. with nuclear bombs,
and the Marine Corps to use its fighter jets to bomb the U.S. with tactical nuclear weapons,
thereby reducing our great republic to a large radioactive pool of toxic waste,

Nobody could possibly damage America to the extent that cowardly, draft dodging, war mongering, chickenhawk, Osama bin Laden "punk boy", drunk, moronic, corporate whore, war criminal King George II accomplished.

OK - perhaps there's a little hyperbole in that statement,
but,
it's inconceivable any rational person, comparing the country Bush inherited from Clinton, to the country Bush left to Obama after 8 years of lunacy, rape, and pillaging by the uber-rich, and reach a somewhat similar conclusion.

Bush was so bad that even those crazy Right Wing Wackos at the Republican Convention refused to let him show his face at what should have been his glorious send off.

Hey, it's New Years Eve, so I am on a good mood, otherwise I might be too blunt.

Happy New Year !!!

Location hidden

#33 Dec 31, 2012
Penelope Ruth wrote:
Why do you say that the Tea Party was at fault?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34 Dec 31, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you say that the Tea Party was at fault?
Because they would not compromise on anything, and in the end the Republicans will now get less than they would have if they had worked more with the president to get a more bipartisan agreement. They were to hung up on any new taxes. One track mind, they couldn't see the bigger issue.

“Optimism”

Blairsville, GA

#35 Dec 31, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you say that the Tea Party was at fault?
The Tea Party are fence straddlers, misfits , undecided, not true Republicans and "going rogue" people. Need I say anything more.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#36 Dec 31, 2012
Penelope Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>Need I say anything more.
No, but I'm sure you will.

Location hidden

#37 Dec 31, 2012
turniptown wrote:
<quoted text>Because they would not compromise on anything, and in the end the Republicans will now get less than they would have if they had worked more with the president to get a more bipartisan agreement. They were to hung up on any new taxes. One track mind, they couldn't see the bigger issue.
Mitt romney was far from a tea party member.

Location hidden

#38 Dec 31, 2012
Penelope Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>The Tea Party are fence straddlers, misfits , undecided, not true Republicans and "going rogue" people. Need I say anything more.
They are some fine Americans unlike you florida people.
Bored

Blairsville, GA

#39 Dec 31, 2012
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please,
until a President of the U.S.,
while high on pain medication he stole from his own cancer ridden grandmother,
orders the Air Force to launch a nuclear missile strike against the USA,
and to bomb the U.S. with nuclear bombs,
and the Marine Corps to use its fighter jets to bomb the U.S. with tactical nuclear weapons,
thereby reducing our great republic to a large radioactive pool of toxic waste,
Nobody could possibly damage America to the extent that cowardly, draft dodging, war mongering, chickenhawk, Osama bin Laden "punk boy", drunk, moronic, corporate whore, war criminal King George II accomplished.
OK - perhaps there's a little hyperbole in that statement,
but,
it's inconceivable any rational person, comparing the country Bush inherited from Clinton, to the country Bush left to Obama after 8 years of lunacy, rape, and pillaging by the uber-rich, and reach a somewhat similar conclusion.
Bush was so bad that even those crazy Right Wing Wackos at the Republican Convention refused to let him show his face at what should have been his glorious send off.
Hey, it's New Years Eve, so I am on a good mood, otherwise I might be too blunt.
Happy New Year !!!
Boring as usual.

“Optimism”

Blairsville, GA

#40 Dec 31, 2012
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>They are some fine Americans unlike you florida people.
Time will tell; you are a dying breed, child!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the worst thing about Floridiots? 13 min tmn post 55
GSP vs. motorcycle fatality 13 min Georgia born 50
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 37 min ChicknButt 55,910
Can a Liberal be a Christian? 1 hr Mari 27
RV Campers dumping spetic across Blood Mountain 3 hr law 5
Steve's Steakhouse 3 hr Formerly A Northe... 114
Chick Fil-A 3 hr Take a ride and e... 12
brmemc 12 hr Larry M 392
Lances and BRMEMC Sun sorry 42
BRMEMC board election results 9 13 2014 Sun Honest Member 139
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs