First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Shoots a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#1 Jan 22, 2013
What we gonna did bout thet Floridion tribe whats movin ins up here? Iz shore don't likes thet Trashey,Scummy bunch, thays gonna ruin this whole area. Wes needs to figger a ways to run thet trash off.

Since: Oct 11

Flarda

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Ima thankin we art to all git together han go talk to the county commissioner. He seems like a purty smart feller when it comes to taxin han money. He could put in a Flaridian tax, thay would have to pay a tax every time thay grumble or complain. Wouldn't take long han the county bank account would be chock full of money han then they wouldn't be no need fer collectin property or sales tax, unless hit was from the Flarda folk.

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
What we gonna did bout thet Floridion tribe whats movin ins up here? Iz shore don't likes thet Trashey,Scummy bunch, thays gonna ruin this whole area. Wes needs to figger a ways to run thet trash off.
Get ole boogerman to help you, he will verbally abuse all the women.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Slowpoks Boy wrote:
He could put in a Flaridian tax, thay would have to pay a tax every time thay grumble or complain..
If there was a tax like that the bunch of you would be bankrupt in a week.

Since: Oct 11

Flarda

#5 Jan 22, 2013
I was a lookin at me a vacation place down bouts Olander but changed my mind when I found out thay haint nobody there kin speak English anymores.
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was a tax like that the bunch of you would be bankrupt in a week.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Slowpoks Boy wrote:
I was a lookin at me a vacation place down bouts Olander but changed my mind when I found out thay haint nobody there kin speak English anymores.<quoted text>
Hey that's OK, you don't speak english either, you will fit right in.

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#7 Jan 23, 2013
There are plenty of English speaking people in Florida, go visit. I love my area there and Key West. I just had a good long visit.
Blairsville Devel had a lounge there but it is a lounge chair which he bought better cushions for this year. He could rest better if he had one of the new anti-gravity chairs. Those cars including the peculiar Cadillac are gas guzzling losers now if he had a Corvette, Camaro, or Mustang people would respect him more. I decided this morning I am staying on Topix just because he wants me to leave. I would not walk 5 feet to hurt him simply because he is a miracle soldier just think if your two wars were the Civil War and World War I and you are alive and on some days mentally alert to remember it. That is such an honor. Lastly it is so good to be loved; so having his small bit of hatred is ok. Gloves on or off deevel?
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#8 Jan 23, 2013
PR I could not care less if you find a better use for your time.You have a mental disorder,manic depressive,commonly known as bi-polar.Union county was there before you came and nothing you do will change that.You are a liar. I left Union County because of my wife's kidney condtion.Another lie is that you claim to be a Christian.If you were you would offer to pray for my lost soul.In defending your religious beliefs,all you offer is that you believe in god and you are proud of that.You don't know John 3;16 from Adam's apple.You lie when you claim that you said the evil thngs about me only after I calld you a skank and pig.Another lie ,I don't mistreat any person unless I am attacked personally.Your attempt to gain support from other members tells a lot about your character. And for your info,I have a c.w.p.,concealed weapons permit.And this you wondered why he people on Blarsville hadn't hanged me on the square.That's evil at it worst example.I am more Christian like than you will ever be.This will end my correspondence with you.You have failed to establish yourself as a decent person and surely aren't deserving of my time.
Julie D

Dahlonega, GA

#9 Jan 23, 2013
blairsville devil wrote:
PR I could not care less if you find a better use for your time.You have a mental disorder,manic depressive,commonly known as bi-polar.Union county was there before you came and nothing you do will change that.You are a liar. I left Union County because of my wife's kidney condtion.Another lie is that you claim to be a Christian.If you were you would offer to pray for my lost soul.In defending your religious beliefs,all you offer is that you believe in god and you are proud of that.You don't know John 3;16 from Adam's apple.You lie when you claim that you said the evil thngs about me only after I calld you a skank and pig.Another lie ,I don't mistreat any person unless I am attacked personally.Your attempt to gain support from other members tells a lot about your character. And for your info,I have a c.w.p.,concealed weapons permit.And this you wondered why he people on Blarsville hadn't hanged me on the square.That's evil at it worst example.I am more Christian like than you will ever be.This will end my correspondence with you.You have failed to establish yourself as a decent person and surely aren't deserving of my time.
It's OK, Blairsville Devil, now calm down and take your medicine, the padded room isn't so bad.
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#10 Jan 23, 2013
You aren't JUlie Dumski,but an imposter.The real one never posts with her real name.She also has a lot of vulgar words in each sentence.She is unique in that her messages need no name ,it's the contents that indicates her identity.
Yup

Blairsville, GA

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Simple pleasures for simple locals.
Mayor of Dogpatch

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Yup wrote:
Simple pleasures for simple locals.
I notice a lot of "simple" Floridiots who like to make fun of locals on here, too. It's not really that we mind the Floridians or Yankees, but God, why did you have to let the dumb ones move here?
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Mayor of Dogpatch wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice a lot of "simple" Floridiots who like to make fun of locals on here, too. It's not really that we mind the Floridians or Yankees, but God, why did you have to let the dumb ones move here?
Maybe because they feel at home with people like themselves.

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Who is Julie Dumski I have never seen her/him post on here. I know I like Floridian who posts, brilliant mind! As for the concealed weapon part of B Deevil's last post to me, he is looking for trouble everywhere he goes. He acts like a wanna be bouncer to me. As for friends here I never wanted your friendship dev and you are not here anyway. Honestly can I see your post clearly through these tear drenched eyes to see you quoting scripture on Topix? OK I attacked you back, and now as your last hurray you attacked me with both balls of your concealed weapon. I am wounded beyond your possible dreams. I may have to eventually leave you alone because you have a precious wife. I think us Florida people have won here! I am not leaving. Yeepee. Its pasta night for my sweet family tonight. Take care of the B D D Cadillac, crank it everyday!

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#15 Jan 23, 2013
Its a B D D YALLER Cadillac!

“Optimism”

Since: Dec 12

Blairsville, GA

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Julie D wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK, Blairsville Devil, now calm down and take your medicine, the padded room isn't so bad.
Mam'm or Sir you are wrong there is nothing wrong with B Deavil but meanness, he has had no raising or discipline in the younger days.
blairsville devil

Zephyrhills, FL

#17 Jan 23, 2013
You are more stupid and dumber than I thought.Fool, I was in the US army from my 16th birthday until I retired at age 37,with a pension for life,with the exception of two years to finish my college education.I hired bouncers in my lounge to throw low life people like you to the gutter.Get off the forum and crawl back in your hole with your honorable husband.He's probably a cook at Waffle House and you the head dishwasher.The people in UNion County will recognize you for what you are, which is a an immoral fake.I know Christian people when I hear them and you are not a Christian.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 23, 2013
blairsville devil wrote:
You are more stupid and dumber than I thought.Fool, I was in the US army from my 16th birthday until I retired at age 37,with a pension for life,with the exception of two years to finish my college education.I hired bouncers in my lounge to throw low life people like you to the gutter.Get off the forum and crawl back in your hole with your honorable husband.He's probably a cook at Waffle House and you the head dishwasher.The people in UNion County will recognize you for what you are, which is a an immoral fake.I know Christian people when I hear them and you are not a Christian.
Thats only 19 years of service if you subtract the two years you claim you went to college. It takes at least 20 years to retire. How in the world did you make Lt. Col in that small amount of time?

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 23, 2013
Slowpoks Boy wrote:
Ima thankin we art to all git together han go talk to the county commissioner. He seems like a purty smart feller when it comes to taxin han money. He could put in a Flaridian tax, thay would have to pay a tax every time thay grumble or complain. Wouldn't take long han the county bank account would be chock full of money han then they wouldn't be no need fer collectin property or sales tax, unless hit was from the Flarda folk.
Has much as them stanking floridiots whine the budget would a huge surplus in a week. In a month they could pay off the national debt.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#20 Jan 23, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey that's OK, you don't speak english either, you will fit right in.
The illegal imigrants speak better english than floridiots. You sqeeky talking sounds like nails rakking down a chalkboard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve's Steakhouse 9 min Stupid 13
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min rename 55,299
Mafia BRMEMC (Sep '13) 26 min Blairsville Member 73
katie bowman is a fraud! 1 hr Master Kitty 1
BRMEMC board election results 9 13 2014 1 hr Blairsville Member 104
BRMEMC Board and Akins 1 hr lovely 32
tony stewart loses lawsuit aginst walmart!! 1 hr I KNOW 92
Lances and BRMEMC 20 hr old timer 12
brmemc Sun Stacey72 391
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
Blairsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blairsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blairsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••