32 of the 39 deputies

Posted in the Blairsville Forum

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 240 of268
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ga Observer

Clarkesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Mason had all of the deputies at midnight first day come to work to be sworn in. Scott dropped his badge, gun and car off at 11:50, with Mason not given access until the last minute.
Bitter election that hopefully will quickly fade form the front page with positive results coming from the new Sheriff. Wishing Mack and the entire team the best. God Bless
Mayor

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#283
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

When you see Scott or some of the ex deputies ask them why they trashed the office before they left.

Was it a show of more disdain for the citizens money? Us and them.

That is what the command team that was fired did. And it cost us, the tax payer and citizens money.

I would hope that makes Mason even more aggressive in prosecuting the ex team when he finds more evidence of crimes committed.

Boat motor fraud maybe just a symptom of larger crimes?
Ga Observer wrote:
Mason had all of the deputies at midnight first day come to work to be sworn in. Scott dropped his badge, gun and car off at 11:50, with Mason not given access until the last minute.
Bitter election that hopefully will quickly fade form the front page with positive results coming from the new Sheriff. Wishing Mack and the entire team the best. God Bless

Since: Aug 10

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#284
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Senior wrote:
<quoted text>Oh great, the Libtards are back.
Apparently the Monitor doesn't like it because I called you an idiot. Sorry, I didn't mean it. I'll go with Grover Norquist and just say you are a poopie head. Welcome back GWB.
Hello

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mayor wrote:
When you see Scott or some of the ex deputies ask them why they trashed the office before they left.
Was it a show of more disdain for the citizens money? Us and them.
That is what the command team that was fired did. And it cost us, the tax payer and citizens money.
I would hope that makes Mason even more aggressive in prosecuting the ex team when he finds more evidence of crimes committed.
Boat motor fraud maybe just a symptom of larger crimes?
<quoted text>
Wow, sounds like there may be some additional criminal charges coming down the line. Some people just aren't too bright.
Union co res

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#286
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mayor wrote:
When you see Scott or some of the ex deputies ask them why they trashed the office before they left.
Was it a show of more disdain for the citizens money? Us and them.
That is what the command team that was fired did. And it cost us, the tax payer and citizens money.
I would hope that makes Mason even more aggressive in prosecuting the ex team when he finds more evidence of crimes committed.
Boat motor fraud maybe just a symptom of larger crimes?
<quoted text>
also ask about the drug money some of the deputies borrowed.they did pay it back.but they were braking the law.
Hello

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#287
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

There is no telling what might be exposed after all the dust has settled.
Cuzs Cuz

Watkinsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#288
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Mayor wrote:
When you see Scott or some of the ex deputies ask them why they trashed the office before they left.
Was it a show of more disdain for the citizens money? Us and them.
That is what the command team that was fired did. And it cost us, the tax payer and citizens money.
I would hope that makes Mason even more aggressive in prosecuting the ex team when he finds more evidence of crimes committed.
Boat motor fraud maybe just a symptom of larger crimes?
<quoted text>
A fair question to be asking is will the voters and taxpayers of Union County be able to check any upcoming issue of the North Georgia News and find out at least some of the shenanigans of the last few weeks, days and hours of the outgoing Sheriff's Department/Administration?
Things that are missing, hidden, or destroyed.
Level of cooperation between Constitutionally elected officers?
How about it Kenneth? Charles?
Running a newspaper or protection racket?
Mayor

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#289
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I hear the DA has become involved because some computers had files erased.
Cuzs Cuz wrote:
<quoted text>
A fair question to be asking is will the voters and taxpayers of Union County be able to check any upcoming issue of the North Georgia News and find out at least some of the shenanigans of the last few weeks, days and hours of the outgoing Sheriff's Department/Administration?
Things that are missing, hidden, or destroyed.
Level of cooperation between Constitutionally elected officers?
How about it Kenneth? Charles?
Running a newspaper or protection racket?
Lamar

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#290
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mayor wrote:
I hear the DA has become involved because some computers had files erased.
<quoted text>
Those files were confidential and not for public view. Everyone doesn't need to know about all that went on up there. Jailers and deputies deserve a little added bonus on occasion. I had a preacher come to me the other day and tell me that I along with a handful of others in this town would live forever. He said it took the devil a long time to process someone like me and a few others. Now just what do you think he meant by that.
Ways To Read

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#291
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Mayor wrote:
I hear the DA has become involved because some computers had files erased.
<quoted text>
The state and federal governments can read computer disks that have had files erased. If files were erased, would that be probable cause for calling in help to read the files?
Mayor

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#292
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I would bet that since I know about this happening that--I usually am the last--that a storm is brewing. I am sure Sheriff Mason is proficient in calling in computer forensic specialist. Mason is nobody's fool.
Ways To Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The state and federal governments can read computer disks that have had files erased. If files were erased, would that be probable cause for calling in help to read the files?
Hello

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#293
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Mayor wrote:
I would bet that since I know about this happening that--I usually am the last--that a storm is brewing. I am sure Sheriff Mason is proficient in calling in computer forensic specialist. Mason is nobody's fool.
<quoted text>
You would think they would have figured out he wasn't a fool after the way the election turned out. Now the jackwads go and destroy evidence. Definitely not the brightest individuals around. This county is much better off without them.
lmao

Hiawassee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#294
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>You would think they would have figured out he wasn't a fool after the way the election turned out. Now the jackwads go and destroy evidence. Definitely not the brightest individuals around. This county is much better off without them.
The new Sheriff was trained in ticket writing and accident reports. I hope he does a good job but was disappointed in our choices in the election. His making a big deal out of window tint is laughable if it wasn't also an indication of his priorities. I wold like to see our officers serving our citizens not just act as an arm of the GSP.
my thoughts

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Mayor wrote:
I would bet that since I know about this happening that--I usually am the last--that a storm is brewing. I am sure Sheriff Mason is proficient in calling in computer forensic specialist. Mason is nobody's fool.
<quoted text>
He has the power to ask the GBI for help, right?
Union co res

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#296
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

lmao wrote:
<quoted text> The new Sheriff was trained in ticket writing and accident reports. I hope he does a good job but was disappointed in our choices in the election. His making a big deal out of window tint is laughable if it wasn't also an indication of his priorities. I wold like to see our officers serving our citizens not just act as an arm of the GSP.
yea,and when stephens was elected Sheriff he was trained in ticket writing and accidents reports so your point is ?? he had on the job training as the Sheriff,mack mason will do just fine.
round and round and round

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#297
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

The department already had vehicles w/o tinted windows. That is what you saw.

Mason is prick, pure and simple. City, state, and other public servants supported Stevens. Remember Mason didn't win by a landslide. He'll piss off enough people in the next four years to be ousted.
round and round and round

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#298
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mayor wrote:
When you see Scott or some of the ex deputies ask them why they trashed the office before they left.
Was it a show of more disdain for the citizens money? Us and them.
That is what the command team that was fired did. And it cost us, the tax payer and citizens money.
I would hope that makes Mason even more aggressive in prosecuting the ex team when he finds more evidence of crimes committed.
Boat motor fraud maybe just a symptom of larger crimes?
<quoted text>
Laughing! If this is true, I hope it takes four years to get it cleaned up.

Although I don't believe 3/4ths of what I read on TOPIX.
Ya Boy

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#299
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

round and round and round wrote:
The department already had vehicles w/o tinted windows. That is what you saw.
Mason is prick, pure and simple. City, state, and other public servants supported Stevens. Remember Mason didn't win by a landslide. He'll piss off enough people in the next four years to be ousted.
Recently let go, huh? Good luck with the job search.
Duh

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#300
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

round and round and round wrote:
<quoted text>

Although I don't believe 3/4ths of what I read on TOPIX.
Sure you do; that's why your are here.
Cuzs Cuz

Watkinsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#301
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

2

round and round and round wrote:
The department already had vehicles w/o tinted windows. That is what you saw.
Mason is prick, pure and simple. City, state, and other public servants supported Stevens. Remember Mason didn't win by a landslide. He'll piss off enough people in the next four years to be ousted.
Mason may be ousted, but the 1 safe Las Vegas bet is it won't be Scott or one of his hacks that replaces him.

That circus and all the clowns left town at midnight, December 31, 2012.

Just slinked away into the night.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of268
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Blairsville Forum right now

Search the Blairsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
floridiots love to destroy the land 15 min Timmy_ 1
Super Gary Steppe Union Schools wants Pay raise 21 min crazy 13
em county boys sure does love em some Hurddle H... 27 min apple 3
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 57 min Churlish Truths 47,897
Farmers Market Rip-Off 3 hr Just a Thought 2
BRMEMC New manager? 3 hr Just a Thought 20
psychics 10 hr Sick Man Freud 4
•••
•••

Blairsville News Video

•••
•••

Blairsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blairsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blairsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••