Union County Commissioner's Salary
Sally

Blue Ridge, GA

#153 Jan 23, 2014
1ACOG wrote:
You need to question Lamar about his salary?
Lamars Gadfly George said he was a theft, that he was receiving more than allowed by law. We know George does not lie.
From 2004 to 2005 almost ten thousand dollar jump in salary.
From 2006 to 2007 another ten thousand dollar jump in salary.
From 2007 to 2008 over eleven thousand dollar jump in salary
He is worth ever penny of his salary to his constituency,and an extreme burden on the tax payers
Retired Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#154 Jan 23, 2014
tmv post wrote:
I have finished reviewing documents from many sources, including interviews with people in Union County that looked into this personally and shared their findings and documents with me. I have also reviewed the laws of the State of Georgia, and the Ordinances and Codes of Union County that pertain to this matter.
It appears that Commissioner Paris is in violation of the law. I will be issuing him a letter requesting his side of things shortly, and will subsequently review and weigh any response as it pertains to the story I am working on for wider public distribution.
Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice
* publish, and set up a standard; publish, and conceal not
If Lamar is reading this I'm sure he is bubbling over with excitement to get another letter from you. LMAO You are such an important little maggot, aren't you?

Do you seriously think that Lamar would do something illegal when he has two of the biggest a$$holes in GA observing everything he does? I'm surprised you don't report when he takes a sh*t on county time!.
Sally

Blue Ridge, GA

#155 Jan 23, 2014
Retired Rich Golfer wrote:
<quoted text>
If Lamar is reading this I'm sure he is bubbling over with excitement to get another letter from you. LMAO You are such an important little maggot, aren't you?
Do you seriously think that Lamar would do something illegal when he has two of the biggest a$$holes in GA observing everything he does? I'm surprised you don't report when he takes a sh*t on county time!.
CONSISTENCY-(will get a pat on the back today)
hohum

Morganton, GA

#156 Jan 23, 2014
<quoted text>
WA WA WA WA WA did they hurt your feelings again.
Statoscope

Morganton, GA

#157 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Have those people pointed out the true nature of your commissioner again.
Jimmy

Dawsonville, GA

#159 Jan 24, 2014
1ACOG wrote:
In 2011 the Sheriff was making $73,689
Larry Garrett was making $73,694.40
Running a Recreation Department pays more than a Sheriff's job?
Hey bag, if that looks like to much money to you, why don't you run for that position, I would not take the job for that amount of money, myself.
Norm Got Fired

Young Harris, GA

#160 Jan 24, 2014
Norm, I wouldn't be that choosy about a paying job if I were you.
Norm kicked daveys as

Dawsonville, GA

#161 Jan 24, 2014
Norm Got Fired wrote:
Norm, I wouldn't be that choosy about a paying job if I were you.
I'm not Norm stupid,
Norm is not on welfare and don't need a job, like davey.

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassie

#162 Jan 24, 2014
Statoscope wrote:
<quoted text> Have those people pointed out the true nature of your commissioner again.
Iz athinkin thet alls you " Misfits " outta gets togather han gos han apologize tos poor ole Lamar fer makin such a fuss. Iffin you wills compare whats Union county has wiff them other countys yousens wills see what a fine job Lamar is adoin. Why youse got thangs thet other countys dreams bout, but kant has. Youns need to count yore Blessins......
Just a thought

Jefferson, GA

#163 Jan 24, 2014
Norm kicked daveys as wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Norm stupid,
Norm is not on welfare and don't need a job, like davey.
Being on the county payroll could be considered to be a social welfare if you have no actual work to perform.
Jimmy

Dawsonville, GA

#164 Jan 24, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text> Being on the county payroll could be considered to be a social welfare if you have no actual work to perform.
SOOOO! Surgar plum, what is the difference, if you consider county work welfare and your best bud, davey collecting welfare, I'm paying for both. Why is davey better, I don't understand but a smart thing like you could set me straight, I'm sure.
Statoscope

Morganton, GA

#165 Jan 24, 2014
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bag, if that looks like to much money to you, why don't you run for that position, I would not take the job for that amount of money, myself.
so your requirement would be that you need to be overpaid, like the commissioner.
Statoscope

Morganton, GA

#166 Jan 24, 2014
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
SOOOO! Surgar plum, what is the difference, if you consider county work welfare and your best bud, davey collecting welfare, I'm paying for both. Why is davey better, I don't understand but a smart thing like you could set me straight, I'm sure.
Welfare payments are a small fraction compared to to the politicians salary.Which do you think is the greatest burden on tax payers?
Just a thought

Jefferson, GA

#167 Jan 24, 2014
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all county work is Welfare just as all work at the EMC isn't. The jobs that require sucking up and not breaking a sweat are welfare. You know. Jobs like yours.
Tammy

Dawsonville, GA

#168 Jan 25, 2014
Statoscope wrote:
<quoted text>Welfare payments are a small fraction compared to to the politicians salary.Which do you think is the greatest burden on tax payers?
Welfare people to answer your question, sir.
Statoscope

Morganton, GA

#169 Jan 25, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>Not all county work is Welfare just as all work at the EMC isn't. The jobs that require sucking up and not breaking a sweat are welfare. You know. Jobs like yours.
By gosh you got it right,with this post.
t
Sacrifice

Morganton, GA

#170 Jan 25, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>Not all county work is Welfare just as all work at the EMC isn't. The jobs that require sucking up and not breaking a sweat are welfare. You know. Jobs like yours.
The commissioner salary is a lot. How much is he really worth? we know their is no physical labor involved We know he has got to suck up to his consistency.transportation and gas furnished by the tax payers,is this not the same as welfare? Any ideas as to what dollar amount he is really worth?
Johnny Mae

Dahlonega, GA

#171 Jan 26, 2014
His worth to the public is absolutely zero . Lamar is the worst thing that has ever happened to Union County .
Agriculture

Morganton, GA

#172 Jan 26, 2014
Johnny Mae wrote:
His worth to the public is absolutely zero . Lamar is the worst thing that has ever happened to Union County .
As for myself and many others.We are in total agreement with you!
Jimmy

Cleveland, GA

#173 Jan 26, 2014
Agriculture wrote:
<quoted text> As for myself and many others.We are in total agreement with you!
(many others?) is this old math or new math?
Funny how many people vote for him, I guess they must all be wrong. Hard to believe almost 70% of Union county are uninformed idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sephardic Jews and Spanish living in the mounta... (Jun '11) 38 min azbrickhouse 42
Muslim in Blairsville 4 hr Muslims r banging... 35
Have you dealt with Adult protective services? Sun Need Feedback 8
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) Apr 20 Black Lives Matter 461
Builders First Source (Aug '08) Apr 20 Just Curious 128
The best place to meet Gays in Blairsville (Jan '09) Apr 20 Mavis Hobgood 251
Warring about windsream bills Apr 18 Wrong 2

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages