Union County Commissioner's Salary

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

Hiawassee, GA

#122 Jan 4, 2014
Phrenology wrote:
<quoted text>So really whats youse mean is ,we is skrewed and they nothing wes can do about it (exceptin to vote republican) whens the election comes up again.
Naw thet haint what iz inflectin> Iz thinkin thet the peoples outta gives Lamar a raise of at leaste 30 k thataway he kin maby make ends meet han won't has to rely so heavy ons found to servives.
good one

Cleveland, GA

#123 Jan 4, 2014
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Naw thet haint what iz inflectin> Iz thinkin thet the peoples outta gives Lamar a raise of at leaste 30 k thataway he kin maby make ends meet han won't has to rely so heavy ons found to servives.
Do you think he will pay his fair share of property taxes with a raise?

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#124 Jan 5, 2014
good one wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think he will pay his fair share of property taxes with a raise?
Yep hes just Might.

The only complaint I have concerning Lamar is that he is catering to the Floridians. But then you must consider the amount of money the Floridians place in the local coffers.
Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#125 Jan 5, 2014
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text> Yep hes just Might.
The only complaint I have concerning Lamar is that he is catering to the Floridians. But then you must consider the amount of money the Floridians place in the local coffers.
To some degree but not as much as you think.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#126 Jan 8, 2014
Rich Golfer wrote:
<quoted text>
To some degree but not as much as you think.
It aint Lamar so much no more.While the "we the people are being directed to fight amongst themselves, the government is removing your constitutional rights. Soon "we the people" and I mean all of us will experience slavery. Our right to protest in or near a federal building or elected official is gone and is a felony. Our freedom of speech and that includes lovely blogs like this might get you labeled a terrorist or mentally ill and all your due process rights are then gone. They are now forcing vaccines on adults and minors and in the case of minors not allowing the parent to say no. They tax your income, land and when you buy items you get taxed again. If you are behind on your property taxes they take your land. If they want your land they take it under eminent domain. The troops are now training for civil unrest. Our troops and the united nations troops. Are you listening, foreign troops are being trained to arrest, detain and store us in re-education camps. Most foreign nations have removed fluoride from the water due to its toxic nature. Our own ivy league colleges have published reports saying its toxic. The vaccines are killing people globally and our governments response is to remove all liability from the companies that make them and then force them on the public. We cant afford another war yet its painfully obvious we are heading to another one. The deficit will shortly put our nation in a total civil war and have neighbor fighting neighbor for the food and water. Obama is a communist and most likely a demonic creator that will bring about the third world war.
I am saying all this because shortly that wont be an option for all of us. So enjoy arguing over petty matters and be sure to never address the real issues.
Just a thought

Dahlonega, GA

#127 Jan 8, 2014
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text> It aint Lamar so much no more.While the "we the people are being directed to fight amongst themselves, the government is removing your constitutional rights. Soon "we the people" and I mean all of us will experience slavery. Our right to protest in or near a federal building or elected official is gone and is a felony. Our freedom of speech and that includes lovely blogs like this might get you labeled a terrorist or mentally ill and all your due process rights are then gone. They are now forcing vaccines on adults and minors and in the case of minors not allowing the parent to say no. They tax your income, land and when you buy items you get taxed again. If you are behind on your property taxes they take your land. If they want your land they take it under eminent domain. The troops are now training for civil unrest. Our troops and the united nations troops. Are you listening, foreign troops are being trained to arrest, detain and store us in re-education camps. Most foreign nations have removed fluoride from the water due to its toxic nature. Our own ivy league colleges have published reports saying its toxic. The vaccines are killing people globally and our governments response is to remove all liability from the companies that make them and then force them on the public. We cant afford another war yet its painfully obvious we are heading to another one. The deficit will shortly put our nation in a total civil war and have neighbor fighting neighbor for the food and water. Obama is a communist and most likely a demonic creator that will bring about the third world war.
I am saying all this because shortly that wont be an option for all of us. So enjoy arguing over petty matters and be sure to never address the real issues.
Would be a good post if not posted by someone who condones and defends a crook such as Lamar. You would like for people to think you have high intelligence but you unfortunately give yourself away when you defend someone like that. Anytime you have as many people who despise Paris and his unlawful antics you know their is truth behind allegations. You might get out of the creek. I think that cold water is freezing your brain.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#128 Jan 8, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>Would be a good post if not posted by someone who condones and defends a crook such as Lamar. You would like for people to think you have high intelligence but you unfortunately give yourself away when you defend someone like that. Anytime you have as many people who despise Paris and his unlawful antics you know their is truth behind allegations. You might get out of the creek. I think that cold water is freezing your brain.
If you hillbillys ever figger out how to R-E-A-D yore self wills find thet you miss most of what is writ. You read what iz writ with a little comprehenions han you will see that iz haint defendin nos body..Iz is astatin thet this here county is better offs than mostes. Plus iz likes to fun you backwoods peoples what don't know what a FULGAMNIONSER is.
Retired Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#133 Jan 21, 2014
Open Records Request 9/13/14?

I'm sure he has been paid an "illegal" salary.
Retired Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#135 Jan 21, 2014
1ACOG wrote:
<quoted text>
No legal notices in the paper over the years, big salary increases= illegal salary by the commissioner!
get a fk'n life
good one

Alto, GA

#136 Jan 21, 2014
Retired Rich Golfer wrote:
<quoted text> get a fk'n life
there goes lamars foul mouth friends. acog hit another never. your buddy is going down day by day
Refract

Blue Ridge, GA

#139 Jan 21, 2014
good one wrote:
<quoted text>
there goes lamars foul mouth friends. acog hit another never. your buddy is going down day by day
You know this is the type of individuals that does not need to be in government...
Retired Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#141 Jan 21, 2014
good one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like your wife went down on me?
Retired Rich Golfer

Murphy, NC

#142 Jan 21, 2014
1ACOG wrote:
Maybe Rich Golfer would like to explain Lamar's jump in salary
by almost eighteen thousand dollars from 2001 to 2003
From 2004 to 2005 almost ten thousand dollar jump in salary.
From 2006 to 2007 another ten thousand dollar jump in salary.
From 2007 to 2008 over eleven thousand dollar jump in salary
Union Counties FINANCES IS MY BUSINESS as Long as I PAY TAXES here. It SHOULD BE every Taxpayers business. Someday when they can no longer afford their taxes they will wish they had questioned the Union County Government also.
I could care less. He earns it putting up with idiots like you and tmv.
I don't think his salary is in excess. Peons might because they didn't make anything out of their life, get an education, or strive to be the best. It's all good.
Another Golfer

Clarkesville, GA

#144 Jan 21, 2014
1ACOG wrote:
Maybe Rich Golfer would like to explain Lamar's jump in salary
by almost eighteen thousand dollars from 2001 to 2003
From 2004 to 2005 almost ten thousand dollar jump in salary.
From 2006 to 2007 another ten thousand dollar jump in salary.
From 2007 to 2008 over eleven thousand dollar jump in salary
Union Counties FINANCES IS MY BUSINESS as Long as I PAY TAXES here. It SHOULD BE every Taxpayers business. Someday when they can no longer afford their taxes they will wish they had questioned the Union County Government also.
Lamar works hard for that low salary . Look what he has done for you broke non deserving bums .
Just a thought

Cornelia, GA

#145 Jan 21, 2014
I'm going to love it when he is making Licenses plates for 30 cents an hr. Hang in there Lamar your day is getting closer.
Refract

Blue Ridge, GA

#146 Jan 22, 2014
Another Golfer wrote:
<quoted text> Lamar works hard for that low salary . Look what he has done for you broke non deserving bums .
Like RICH GOLFER.

“Skin a Floridian”

Hiawassee, GA

#148 Jan 22, 2014
Alls or youns is jest a bunch oe fools will alls yore flapdoodlery. Kant nones offen you has something to says wiff Merit.
Nominal

Blue Ridge, GA

#149 Jan 22, 2014
Chainsaw Five wrote:
Alls or youns is jest a bunch oe fools will alls yore flapdoodlery. Kant nones offen you has something to says wiff Merit.
wells ok now, wese fools for electin someone that raised our taxes,useallie it'e political sueside whens a polyticyn raises taxes and wastes them at the sames time...

Since: Jul 10

Morganton, GA

#150 Jan 22, 2014
Tell yall what. I will spend yalls money fer ya fer half the price Lamar is gittin.
tmv post

AOL

#152 Jan 23, 2014
I have finished reviewing documents from many sources, including interviews with people in Union County that looked into this personally and shared their findings and documents with me. I have also reviewed the laws of the State of Georgia, and the Ordinances and Codes of Union County that pertain to this matter.

It appears that Commissioner Paris is in violation of the law. I will be issuing him a letter requesting his side of things shortly, and will subsequently review and weigh any response as it pertains to the story I am working on for wider public distribution.

Peace,
- david
aka The Mountains Voice

* publish, and set up a standard; publish, and conceal not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We need someone else to run for the EMC Board 1 hr dumdum 12
Rich getting raw deal from NGN 2 hr zit 22
Oh Betty you old thang you 7 hr Horny me 1
Jenny Craig 10 hr Betty no more 14
Accident 19/129 May 28, 2015 13 hr tmwah 19
galaxy bowling center Mon feed me more 40
inter racial couples Mon Crow 125
More from around the web

Blairsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE