Impeach President Obama & Remove Him ...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Old Timer

Pinellas Park, FL

#69 Aug 26, 2013
This idiot was re-elected for his 2nd term illegally.......and this country isn't what it used to be for sure. Obama hates America yet there he sits as president of the United States.......and don't even get me started about that useless first lady, she hates America even more and hates white people even people. Jeremiah Wright......what a complete a$$ hole that guy is......hates America and hates white people even more and this is where Barack Hussein Obama and Michelle Obama went to church for years before he was elected and now have publicly disowned him but surely still believe in his hatred, his ideals and his twisted religion. Impeach Obama......yea it should happen but won't......Clinton didn't get impeached either and should of but instead got censured.......what the he'll is that, just a mere slap on the hand.

And just think......Hillary Clinton will most likely get elected next go around. Here's the best part though......Bill will be back in the White House as the "first Ladies man".....can't wait, the entertainment value is going to be outstanding and all of the comedians will have plenty of material to work with......2016 will at least be a funny year and all we got left as citizens of the United States when that happens is lots and lots of laughter.......kind of looking forward to the circus that's coming, all we can do is embrace the change......or better yet is embrace the suck!
Fud

Clarkesville, GA

#70 Aug 26, 2013
Country's in a mess and congress takes a five week vacation makes you wonder on who should be kicked out of office.
Old Timer

Pinellas Park, FL

#71 Aug 26, 2013
Fud......how about this.......Washinton should be burning as we speak or as a minimum citizens of the United States of America should be in the streets with pitch forks.......oh wait, what was I thinking then pitch forks would be banned!
Informed Opinion

United States

#72 Aug 26, 2013
Veteran for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>I was curious, what offenses the POTUS has committed, and you've just ranted without providing facts. Lots of opinions, with pretty ridiculous underpinnings.

Were my party on the verge of disappearing from the national scene -- it has only survived recently due to suppression and cheating -- I've probably be bitter too.

Give it up.
Great post.

Although I'm for impeaching Obama too, but right after we arrest Bush for treason, various felonies and war crimes, and for doing the exact same things Bush did.

Obama = Bush + Brain
Just Mike

Alto, GA

#73 Aug 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama = Bush + Brain
Great reply! I hadn't seen THAT equation before... beautiful. >;-)
idiots

Perry, GA

#74 Aug 27, 2013
Of course we should impeach the dummy. Problem is then our only alternative would be a republican and thats not any better of a solution. Americans are idiots getting what they deserve. Divided you stand. Divided you fall.
Informed Opinion

United States

#75 Aug 27, 2013
idiots wrote:
Of course we should impeach the dummy. Problem is then our only alternative would be a republican and thats not any better of a solution. Americans are idiots getting what they deserve. Divided you stand. Divided you fall.
Great post.

Nothing will change unless and until,
Americans ever figure out that the 99% have a lot more in common than on which they differ,
and that the 1% are concerned only about the 1%.

I have a friend who believes politicians should be forced to wear those suits race car drivers wear, with patches all over them identifying who their sponsors are. We could easily identify the Senator from Exxon Mobil, or the Representative from the UAW, and the President sponsored by Goldman Sachs.

conservative

Dawsonville, GA

#76 Aug 27, 2013
Very well said. We ALL need to practice what we preach if we're ever going to get any real changes made.
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Nothing will change unless and until,
Americans ever figure out that the 99% have a lot more in common than on which they differ,
and that the 1% are concerned only about the 1%.
I have a friend who believes politicians should be forced to wear those suits race car drivers wear, with patches all over them identifying who their sponsors are. We could easily identify the Senator from Exxon Mobil, or the Representative from the UAW, and the President sponsored by Goldman Sachs.
lorac

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#77 Aug 29, 2013
Do not like the facts huh UCT.....YOU and Fox cannot change history as much as you would like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sybil Denise Bellew (Dec '12) 1 hr asnt 72
Union County teacher arrested 4 hr Jimmy Olson 43
News Middle school PE teacher arrested for sex with ... 4 hr Jimmy Olson 27
BoonDocks 4 hr Luca Brasi 3
Thieves... Liars 20 hr Wondering 17
The Mark Of The Beast (Aug '11) Wed The Mountains Noise 300
Still proud of your President? Tue The laughing Man 205

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance