Impeach President Obama & Remove Him ...
Informed Opinion

Marco Island, FL

#48 May 18, 2013
Just Mike wrote:
Impeach the president for what? Are you referring to the "newest" Benghazi cover up "evidence"? That being certain White House e-mails that were MIS-reported by the Republican Party? I'm disgusted by the WASTE of time (hearings) spent by rabid Republicans trying to prove some cover-up that never existed. Stop wasting time and money... and actually ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING!
Great post.

Let's waste all out time and resources with political posturing over whether the CIA is at fault, the State Department is at fault, or whether Hillary Clinton burped twice or once.

If 5,000 American Troops dead, because Bush and Cheney lied us into war doesn't matter, nobody believes the Right Wing Wackos give a damn about 2 mercenaries and two State Department (or CIA) officers.

Just another shiny object for the easily distracted to consider instead of:

The U.S. was ranked 17th in an assessment of the education systems of 50 countries, behind several Scandinavian and Asian nations, which claimed the top spots.

Finland and South Korea grabbed first and second places, respectively, in a global league table published by the education firm Pearson, while Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore ranked third, fourth and fifth, respectively.

South Korea kicking our butts - good thing we spend Trillions if Dollars "protecting" them - it we could use that money educating our kids.

America - land of the uneducated, uninformed, and highly opinionated.
Meddie

Jefferson, GA

#49 May 18, 2013
Oh my goodness do you mean someone has run him off under another name before. Thanks I will continue my cause of a readable Topix, I wonder if shaming him would do any good. I love the good places to eat site and a few others. Blairsville Topix could be good.
Herb wrote:
<quoted text>
"Apparently" is really a former poster known as "Ga.Law FF". He posts all long winded cut and paste posts for awhile and then will disappear for a few months, then, reappear under another name.

“Our Cause Isn't Lost”

Since: Jan 11

Blairsville, GA

#50 May 18, 2013
Well apparently, I have in the past had an impact upon someone.

I see my pen name continues to pop up occasionally, particularly by those who are in disagreement with my message.

I without hesitancy or apology stand firm in my beliefs. That being that Jesus Christ is the Savior, our Nation has drifted and must return to abiding by the Constitutional provisions of this Republic as secured by our founded fathers. And further recognizing the principals that Governmental Authority is granted by God, and that there are absolutes in right, wrong, good and evil, and that a civilized society must be governed by just laws, that cultivate a system of values being good and beneficial for the well-being of our families, and that of a healthy benevolent governing authority.

Most of us are aware, or should be, if only in witness of a Government out of control, our Government. So we continue to observe the many ongoing scandals reeking of Chicago styled corruption at its worse.

This is still American. If we are to maintain the liberties, for which so many of our brave forefathers sacrificed their blood so dearly, we must now continue to defend this Great Nation we so dearly love, and must once again become.

If we are to survive, we must now be the defenders of those liberties, in order to pass those freedoms, we have enjoyed, along to our children.

I continue to maintain; that those who are so malevolent and overly obsessed with intent to attack messengers (people) are obviously more interested in attempting to destroy a perceived personality, or character with deliberate immoral animosities, than they are in establishing any creditable validity in promoting their arguments and opinions upon any issue(s).
Meddie

Jefferson, GA

#51 May 18, 2013
You've got to be kidding. God applauds some of your posts and will also bless you if you shorten others.
Apparently

Commerce, GA

#52 May 19, 2013
Herb wrote:
<quoted text>
"Apparently" is really a former poster known as "Ga.Law FF". He posts all long winded cut and paste posts for awhile and then will disappear for a few months, then, reappear under another name.
Meddie wrote:
Oh my goodness do you mean someone has run him off under another name before. Thanks I will continue my cause of a readable Topix, I wonder if shaming him would do any good. I love the good places to eat site and a few others. Blairsville Topix could be good. <quoted text>
Isn’t it great that we still have those in our country that have integrity and support real causes – Duty, Honor, and Country being among them.

Unfortunately, there are those who had rather attempt to distract us from recognizing the subtle losses of our freedoms, by adopting silly false causes such as “a readable Topix” or contemplating attempts to “shame” those, who care more about the state of our Nation, than making visits to the “good places to eat site’ more convenient, than they do the important issues critical to our Nation or families.

Nevertheless, most of us live in a real world, where we do recognize the many threats to our Nation and our families. And we further recognize that to expose the many deceptions that indeed threaten to destroy our Nation, the freedoms we enjoy, and the safety of our families must be addressed in far more that a brief little sound bite.

So, I intend to honor my commitments to God, Country, and family in participating in defending our Nation and resisting tyranny ... regardless of those who appear to be more intent upon ignoring the warning we have witnessed, and instead insist upon their misplaced mockery of the honorable efforts of so many dedicated Patriots.
Meddie

Kathleen, GA

#53 May 19, 2013
Apparently, I live in a "real world" and you are right to shame you will not work. If you will log on this particular forum it will show you have gone overboard and dominated the entire forum. Readable yes if you are referring only to yourself and what you think. You go right ahead with your hints bottom line is you are overboard with words and you are from Milledgville where a mental institution used to be.
Apparently wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Isn’t it great that we still have those in our country that have integrity and support real causes – Duty, Honor, and Country being among them.
Unfortunately, there are those who had rather attempt to distract us from recognizing the subtle losses of our freedoms, by adopting silly false causes such as “a readable Topix” or contemplating attempts to “shame” those, who care more about the state of our Nation, than making visits to the “good places to eat site’ more convenient, than they do the important issues critical to our Nation or families.
Nevertheless, most of us live in a real world, where we do recognize the many threats to our Nation and our families. And we further recognize that to expose the many deceptions that indeed threaten to destroy our Nation, the freedoms we enjoy, and the safety of our families must be addressed in far more that a brief little sound bite.
So, I intend to honor my commitments to God, Country, and family in participating in defending our Nation and resisting tyranny ... regardless of those who appear to be more intent upon ignoring the warning we have witnessed, and instead insist upon their misplaced mockery of the honorable efforts of so many dedicated Patriots.
Apparently

Commerce, GA

#54 May 19, 2013
Whoo be unto me to criticize someone who actually may be mentally incapacitated.

And judging from his/her last posting this may very well be the case.

Certainly it’s obvious that “Meddie” is incapable; and voids any semblance of reasoning, in communicating at a formidable level in debating the fundamentals of offering any validity of argument upon the most simple of issue(s).

And that may be as good a reason as any to terminate any further attempt to reason with this unintelligible infantile annoyance.
Meddie

Byron, GA

#55 May 20, 2013
You are not judging my posts you are not capable of that. This forum is supposed to be about Obama anyway and as earlier stated you are the "take over" poster that attacks anyone and voices your sicko stuff. I am about as capable as your little finger pecking out your jargan which is only cut and paste. Reasoning you are only capable of arguing. None of your "stuff" is valid anyway and you are not worth the time of arguing but I am not backing down. You attacked me in this post so if necessary I will continue. I take it you would like to impeach and get rid of everyone not just Obama.
Apparently wrote:
Whoo be unto me to criticize someone who actually may be mentally incapacitated.
And judging from his/her last posting this may very well be the case.
Certainly it’s obvious that “Meddie” is incapable; and voids any semblance of reasoning, in communicating at a formidable level in debating the fundamentals of offering any validity of argument upon the most simple of issue(s).
And that may be as good a reason as any to terminate any further attempt to reason with this unintelligible infantile annoyance.
Meddie

Byron, GA

#56 May 20, 2013
correction: I did attack you personally in the previous post and in return you came back strong. This started when I simply asked you to shorten your posts. You may not be the "Just" poster but I was told my posts made no sense and I should stop in the forum I started, I did. So in return I came back at you. This is longer than I should and contains just as much attack as yours. You only want you on Topix. I am not sorry but wherever you want to lead this I will go.
Meddie wrote:
You are not judging my posts you are not capable of that. This forum is supposed to be about Obama anyway and as earlier stated you are the "take over" poster that attacks anyone and voices your sicko stuff. I am about as capable as your little finger pecking out your jargan which is only cut and paste. Reasoning you are only capable of arguing. None of your "stuff" is valid anyway and you are not worth the time of arguing but I am not backing down. You attacked me in this post so if necessary I will continue. I take it you would like to impeach and get rid of everyone not just Obama.
<quoted text>
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#57 May 20, 2013
Herb wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Don't the "persona" U R Nuts that allows him to get down and dirty without soiling "his" hands. A real laugh a minute.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#58 May 20, 2013
GA-LAW-FF wrote:
...I without hesitancy or apology stand firm in my beliefs. That being that Jesus Christ is the Savior, our Nation has drifted and must return to abiding by the Constitutional provisions of this Republic as secured by our founded fathers. And further recognizing the principals that Governmental Authority is granted by God, and that there are absolutes in right, wrong, good and evil, and that a civilized society must be governed by just laws, that cultivate a system of values being good and beneficial for the well-being of our families, and that of a healthy benevolent governing authority.
"And further recognizing the principals that Governmental Authority is granted by God,"

Apparently this would be true for a Theocracy, but things are just a bit different in our Republic.

From the Declaration Of Independence:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

See this statement is the firm foundation from which our social compact is formed:
"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed"

Apparently, what you forget, or perhaps failed to learn, is that the US Constitution is a purely secular document, agreed to among men as a means to govern themselves. And as a secular document it recognizes that among men understanding God will take many different forms, none of which are the concern of a secular government (until we start physically harming one another).

Apparently you need a bit more time in Civics 101.
Apparently

Commerce, GA

#59 May 20, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"And further recognizing the principals that Governmental Authority is granted by God,"
Apparently this would be true for a Theocracy, but things are just a bit different in our Republic.
From the Declaration Of Independence:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
See this statement is the firm foundation from which our social compact is formed:
"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed"
... the US Constitution is a purely secular document... as a secular document it recognizes that among men understanding God will take many different forms, none of which are the concern of a secular government (until we start physically harming one another).
What an interesting contrast apparent in your posting as to that of an unmistakably naïve and misguided individual known as “Meddie.”

While, it appears,“Meddie” is clearly self-consumed with personal difficulties; her antagonism is actually of a more innocent, juvenile, and basically oblivious and non-threating nature.

You on the other hand, are consistent in your endeavors to twist, turn, and attack most any subject pertaining to the values upon which our Nation was founded, particularly if they are “religious” or Christian in nature.

The major difference being that you are indeed a threat to our desired and chosen way of life as your clever, calculated, mischievous, deceptions are not recognized by some.

Thus, the constant need to expose your fallacies.

In this case you completely ignore those parts of the Declaration of Independence that you had rather not focus upon nor discuss.

This being the epicenter –‘We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that AMONG THESE are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness’– thus acknowledging that our Creator grants specific rights ‘among’ them Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

But, it doesn’t stop there it goes much farther, and sanctions Government by saying –‘Governments are instituted (founded) among Men, deriving (impending) their just powers from the consent (approval) OF THE GOVERNED.’

Then finally it goes one step farther, and that is to assure that this gift, of our Creator, may not be infringed and says –‘That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.’

So, your assertions of secularism whether of our founders, Constitution or government origins are disingenuous, and present a misrepresentation of fact.

Clearly our founders recognized our Creator being paramount in the gift... the granting, and sanctioning of government and for such development and approval to be determined by those governed.

Again you misinterpret, with motives appearing to be sinister in nature, and thus are a real danger to the principles upon which our Nation was in reality founded.

So, to repeat your intentional misrepresentations, are indeed of much more concern than the ill-informed naivety of a depressed or enraged mother.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#60 May 20, 2013
Apparently wrote:
<quoted text>
...The major difference being that you are indeed a threat to our desired and chosen way of life as your clever, calculated, mischievous, deceptions are not recognized by some.
In this case you completely ignore those parts of the Declaration of Independence that you had rather not focus upon nor discuss....
Sorry Charlie, if I was going to ignore those parts then I would not have put them in the original post, yet there they were for all to see.

The point that you ignore is that the inalienable rights that flow from natural creation are of little good if they are not recognized and protected by the type of government instituted by men. The governed have given their consent to the form of government with which they have chosen to be governed.

Men consented, men designed, men agreed, which points to a secular document.

Thus, to fulfill this:
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

This was developed:
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Meddie

Jefferson, GA

#61 May 20, 2013
Find someone else to aggravate. Naive maybe but if you are a guide the woods are full of them. If you are trying to impress me with your words I am not impressed. Innocent is something you certainly are not but juvenile yes. I do feel threatened by your overly muddy yucky abuse of words, I could do better with common sence and fewer words in plain English.
Apparently wrote:
<quoted text>
What an interesting contrast apparent in your posting as to that of an unmistakably naïve and misguided individual known as “Meddie.”
While, it appears,“Meddie” is clearly self-consumed with personal difficulties; her antagonism is actually of a more innocent, juvenile, and basically oblivious and non-threating nature.
You on the other hand, are consistent in your endeavors to twist, turn, and attack most any subject pertaining to the values upon which our Nation was founded, particularly if they are “religious” or Christian in nature.
The major difference being that you are indeed a threat to our desired and chosen way of life as your clever, calculated, mischievous, deceptions are not recognized by some.
In this case you completely ignore those parts of the Declaration of Independence that you had rather not focus upon nor discuss.
This being the epicenter –‘We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that AMONG THESE are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness’– thus acknowledging that our Creator grants specific rights ‘among’ them Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.
But, it doesn’t stop there it goes much farther, and sanctions Government by saying –‘Governments are instituted (founded) among Men, deriving (impending) their just powers from the consent (approval) OF THE GOVERNED.’
Then finally it goes one step farther, and that is to assure that this gift, of our Creator, may not be infringed and says –‘That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.’
So, your assertions of secularism whether of our founders, Constitution or government origins are disingenuous, and present a misrepresentation of fact.
Clearly our founders recognized our Creator being paramount in the gift... the granting, and sanctioning of government and for such development and approval to be determined by those governed.
Again you misinterpret, with motives appearing to be sinister in nature, and thus are a real danger to the principles upon which our Nation was in reality founded.
So, to repeat your intentional misrepresentations, are indeed of much more concern than the ill-informed naivety of a depressed or enraged mother.
interesting commentary

Blairsville, GA

#62 May 21, 2013
Don't know about impeachment; however, I do know that this commentary is on the mark.
Meddie

Buford, GA

#63 May 21, 2013
I am done, don't want to argue with you. Continue your forum on the subject of impeachment.
Meddie wrote:
Find someone else to aggravate. Naive maybe but if you are a guide the woods are full of them. If you are trying to impress me with your words I am not impressed. Innocent is something you certainly are not but juvenile yes. I do feel threatened by your overly muddy yucky abuse of words, I could do better with common sence and fewer words in plain English.
<quoted text>
Informed Opinion

Sunapee, NH

#64 May 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Charlie, if I was going to ignore those parts then I would not have put them in the original post, yet there they were for all to see.

The point that you ignore is that the inalienable rights that flow from natural creation are of little good if they are not recognized and protected by the type of government instituted by men. The governed have given their consent to the form of government with which they have chosen to be governed.

Men consented, men designed, men agreed, which points to a secular document.

Thus, to fulfill this:
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

This was developed:
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Great post.

That pesky Constitution, so many have such firm opinions about a document they have never actually read and considered.

That's OK,'Ol Rushbo will tell 'em what to think and save them all that effort.
Rushbo

Dawsonville, GA

#65 May 21, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
That pesky Constitution, so many have such firm opinions about a document they have never actually read and considered.
That's OK,'Ol Rushbo will tell 'em what to think and save them all that effort.
You are a cranky person.

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Informed Opinion

United States

#66 May 21, 2013
Rushbo wrote:
<quoted text>You are a cranky person.

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Rushbo !

Great to hear from you.

I'm not cranky at all - I'm vertical and sucking air - kids doing OK - and business is good - so who could complain ?

How're you doing ?

Got that drug addiction under control ?

Still paying your housekeeper to be your drug mule ?

Still using Viagra paid for by your medical plan to try to satisfy those hookers in the Dominican Republic ?

Have any trouble since your third wife divorced you ?

Man.. We could all use some of that Right Wing Wacko preachin about how to live with "Good Ol American Values".

These crazy leeeeeeeeeeberals think they no better than you what the Sanctity of Marriage means.

Can you believe it ?
Veteran for Obama

Incheon, Korea

#68 Aug 26, 2013
Apparently wrote:
He has exploded the already gargantuan national debt, increasing it by approximately 60% during his first term, while insisting that we must spend even more. He has failed to get even one of his budgets passed, even during the period when his own party held both houses of congress, with his budget being defeated, 414-0, in the House and 99-0 in the Senate, without receiving even one vote from his own party.
He burned-up $862 billion on a "stimulus" plan that was supposed to create "shovel-ready jobs". Later, he admitted there was no such thing as a "shovel-ready" job.
He has promoted voter fraud at every possible occasion, and failed to convict proven voter intimidation based upon the skin color of the lawbreakers.
He has advertised and promoted America's food stamp program over Mexican airwaves to Mexican citizens, in an attempt to swarm our country with millions more in illegal aliens and further bankrupting our country with "Cloward and Piven" tactics.
He has sued several states repeatedly, stopping them from implementing the laws their citizens had approved, violating the Tenth Amendment in the process, while completely obliterating the constitutional principle of state sovereignty.
He has unconstitutionally bypassed Congress at every turn by using the federal bureaucracy to inflict massive and crushing laws on our people.
He has appointed dozens of unconstitutional "czars," unchecked by any balance of powers, who have served no purpose but to harass.
By all accounts he has created a Nixonian "Enemies List" which has included any individual, company, or industry that disagrees with his destructive policies.
He has attacked and tried to silence our once "free press," even going to the extreme of instructing Americans which media sources they should listen to.
He embarrassed and harmed our relationship with our ally, Great Britain, by sending an official U.S. delegation to Socialist dictator, Hugo Chavez's funeral, but yet sending no one to the great defender of liberty, the great former British Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher's funeral.
He has used tragedy and crisis to attack our constitutional freedoms, using the Sandy Hook shootings to infringe upon our non-negotiable Second Amendment rights.
He used the Benghazi terrorist attacks, blaming them on the First Amendment which would allow a YouTube video critical of Islam.
He has unconstitutionally attacked our sacred freedom of religion, a God-given right guaranteed by our Founders in the First Amendment.
President Obama is the most corrupt president in U.S. history. His actions are against everything this country was founded upon and stands for. He is a danger to America.
We are therefore calling for his impeachment and removal from office. We urge you to join us for the good of our nation and to keep the legacy of our Founding Fathers alive.
I was curious, what offenses the POTUS has committed, and you've just ranted without providing facts. Lots of opinions, with pretty ridiculous underpinnings.

Were my party on the verge of disappearing from the national scene -- it has only survived recently due to suppression and cheating -- I've probably be bitter too.

Give it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church beggin for money 7 min Fud 5
Mason's grandson arrested in Murphy- special tr... 10 hr Amos 16
Thank you UCB 22 hr unknown 4
Local Yokals Fri Velvet Jones 8
Floridiot alert!!! Thu Boo hoo 26
What does Blairsville need? (Jul '16) Thu Citizen cane 247
vote no - esplost !!! (Feb '13) Thu Boo hoo 184

Blairsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance