New pig farm in Blairsville
Bet you did not know

Cleveland, GA

#21 Feb 13, 2013
Was that bar at the Community Center in Blairsville. If so that wasn't a floridiot it was our celebrated commissioner. He just resembles an Idiot.
Zoning issues

Dawsonville, GA

#22 Feb 15, 2013
This new pig farm was very necessary, because the hogs at the court house just keep getting bigger, they have no choice but open a bigger facility to house these hogs.
Bitch all you want but it is a zoning thing.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#23 Feb 15, 2013
Zoning issues wrote:
This new pig farm was very necessary, because the hogs at the court house just keep getting bigger, they have no choice but open a bigger facility to house these hogs.
Bitch all you want but it is a zoning thing.
Well that's news to me, I always thought all of Union County was zoned P3; maximum of 3 pigs at every parcel, that allows for mother father and 1 kid. They must have applied for a variance for CP-ul

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

SLOWPOK

#24 Mar 8, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's news to me, I always thought all of Union County was zoned P3; maximum of 3 pigs at every parcel, that allows for mother father and 1 kid. They must have applied for a variance for CP-ul
Iz thinkin thet youse was agoin ons a road trips, why you still here ole Olander?

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#25 Mar 8, 2013
Chainsaw Five wrote:
<quoted text>Iz thinkin thet youse was agoin ons a road trips, why you still here ole Olander?
He's still a carrying dat car door round with him.

“yankees go back north”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#26 Apr 7, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>He's still a carrying dat car door round with him.
Rotfl
Observer

Otto, NC

#27 Apr 14, 2013
and year after year. He never expands his horizons.
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you find some new material? Same old lines day in day out month after month. I can write you some new ones for a nominal fee.
Tazz

Cleveland, TN

#33 Dec 22, 2017
I have six pigs for sale, 2 Pregnant Sows 1 Boar, 3 piglets $1000.00
HeeHaw

Blairsville, GA

#34 Dec 22, 2017
Tazz wrote:
I have six pigs for sale, 2 Pregnant Sows 1 Boar, 3 piglets $1000.00
Thatís what a typical Blairsville family looks and smells like....home grown fat smelly oinkerís.

Here piggy piggy.

Downtown Saturday night in good Olí Blairsville...go to the park and ride by McDonaldís and hang out on the back of my pick em up truck on the tailgate.... Oh boy cant wait for the weekend!!!
Tazz

Cleveland, TN

#35 Dec 23, 2017
HeeHaw wrote:
<quoted text>

Thatís what a typical Blairsville family looks and smells like....home grown fat smelly oinkerís.

Here piggy piggy.

Downtown Saturday night in good Olí Blairsville...go to the park and ride by McDonaldís and hang out on the back of my pick em up truck on the tailgate.... Oh boy cant wait for the weekend!!!
So when are you coming to get them?
Beast master

Fairmount, GA

#36 Dec 23, 2017
Tazz wrote:
I have six pigs for sale, 2 Pregnant Sows 1 Boar, 3 piglets $1000.00
Is does sows carring your babyís
Tazz

Dublin, PA

#37 Dec 23, 2017
Beast master wrote:
<quoted text>

Is does sows carring your babyís
Pregnant sows means carrying babies
Elmer

United States

#38 Dec 24, 2017
That where that fat boy in the that movie squeel like a pig!
Invisible empire is back

Dawsonville, GA

#39 Dec 26, 2017
I thought the pig farm was Wal-Mart all those lard ass welfare rats hauling they half breed chilluns from APElanta around
GWB

Blairsville, GA

#40 Jan 1, 2018
sophmore sally wrote:
Hearing there is along term lease on a 50 acre tract for a pig farm on the lake surrounding some mansion?

Sueeeyyyyyyy Sueyyyyyyyy
You mean Donny and Ivanka are moving to town. Sueeeeeeet.
BJs matter

Blairsville, GA

#41 Jan 1, 2018
GWB wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Donny and Ivanka are moving to town. Sueeeeeeet.
No Miss Piggy, the only skank would be your hero Criminal Hillary and her sexist Pig of a husband you know the one who didnít have sexual relations with Monica. Now go run off and play in your mud puddle of a front yard you sad sack of sh*t.
Jason R

United States

#42 Jan 1, 2018
They can bring in a lot of money with th PIG BOWEL.
Lam R PearAss

Espanola, NM

#43 Jan 2, 2018
Invisible empire is back wrote:
I thought the pig farm was Wal-Mart all those lard ass welfare rats hauling they half breed chilluns from APElanta around
You mean the ones YOU hang with.
Pick Cummings

Dawsonville, GA

#44 Jan 4, 2018
Invisible empire is back wrote:
I thought the pig farm was Wal-Mart all those lard ass welfare rats hauling they half breed chilluns from APElanta around
When I'm at WalMart I have to dodge the heavily tattooed white trash broodmares and their fuzzy-haired little Obamas buying up the grape soda and jumbo bags of Cheetos with the WIC ...and not a sperm donor in site !
John Hill

Alto, GA

#46 Jan 4, 2018
Pick Cummings wrote:
<quoted text>

When I'm at WalMart I have to dodge the heavily tattooed white trash broodmares and their fuzzy-haired little Obamas buying up the grape soda and jumbo bags of Cheetos with the WIC ...and not a sperm donor in site !
Want to see the Sperm Donor go to the bathroom with a magnifying glass try finding what you have and you found the Sperm donor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump brings country to a new low. 1 hr ugly 102
School system secret 2 hr Boo Hoo 5
Union County School Board / superintendent 2 hr Great Muta 8
Mickey Cummings = RINO 9 hr Barry Obama 396
Smoke 16 hr doo 18
New building Sun Retired Rich Pilot 12
doctors Sun Retired Rich Pilot 8

Blairsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Blairsville Mortgages