“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 23, 2013
The floridiot migration.
Georgia Idiots

Twinsburg, OH

#2 Oct 23, 2013
Nope, their staying here just for you since you like them so much to pick on them and call them names. They all know you will miss them.
Challenger

Melbourne, FL

#3 Oct 23, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
The floridiot migration.
Let it snow, let it snow-good for deer hunting.
Jesse

Blairsville, GA

#4 Oct 24, 2013
Challenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it snow, let it snow-good for deer hunting.
Its not gonna snow..you must be a Floridian.
Challenger

Melbourne, FL

#5 Oct 24, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not gonna snow..you must be a Floridian.
Nope, PA Ridge Runner!
We are in FL right now but PA is home.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 26, 2013
It's a getting quiet on here the migration musta begun.
uhg

Jefferson, GA

#7 Oct 26, 2013
Challenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, PA Ridge Runner!
We are in FL right now but PA is home.
That makes you a half-back which is worse than a Floridian.
zeke

Alto, GA

#8 Oct 26, 2013
I've seen Floridiots all over the place this week, slowing down traffic, constantly pointing at who knows what, grabbing up real estate books and making a general nuisance of themselves.

Hopefully they'll leave nothing behind but lots of money on their way back home to yankee paradise.
Goin Home

Orlando, FL

#9 Oct 27, 2013
zeke wrote:
I've seen Floridiots all over the place this week, slowing down traffic, constantly pointing at who knows what, grabbing up real estate books and making a general nuisance of themselves.
Hopefully they'll leave nothing behind but lots of money on their way back home to yankee paradise.
Yeah that and I took a big ol' dump in your creek
yeah its me

Clarkesville, GA

#10 Oct 27, 2013
Joke's on you flarda man. That perticular creek flows to the south.
Goin Home wrote:
<quoted text>
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#11 Oct 27, 2013
Goin Home wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you IO or are you kin to IO? I hope when you go back to Floridump.... It breaks off into the ocean,floats to Cuba and Castro turns ya'll into his love-slaves :) Floridump... where the water smells like rotten eggs, and the girls are trashy and smell like mullet.
Challenger

Melbourne, FL

#12 Oct 27, 2013
uhg wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes you a half-back which is worse than a Floridian.
Oh well, since Kennedy Space Center is in FL and that is where NASA needed my wife and I this is where we were transferred to.
zeke

Alto, GA

#13 Oct 27, 2013
I spent a miserable, long week once at a friend's home in Florida. The gnats and mosquitoes about carried me away. The humidity is so bad that womens makeup runs down their faces look like circus clowns. They have these "early bird" specials at the restaurants and the senior citizens line up for them as if it might be their last meal. Then you see concrete statues and plastic pink flamingoes all over peoples yards. It gets worse. I thought Atlanta traffic was bad. In Florida they act they own the road and if they aren't speeding or running you off the road, they are going way below the speed limit. The old men wear shorts with black socks, and many people don't speak American. It was a traumatic experience
for this Union County man. We need to limit immigration from Florida.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#14 Oct 27, 2013
zeke wrote:
I spent a miserable, long week once at a friend's home in Florida. The gnats and mosquitoes about carried me away. The humidity is so bad that womens makeup runs down their faces look like circus clowns. They have these "early bird" specials at the restaurants and the senior citizens line up for them as if it might be their last meal. Then you see concrete statues and plastic pink flamingoes all over peoples yards. It gets worse. I thought Atlanta traffic was bad. In Florida they act they own the road and if they aren't speeding or running you off the road, they are going way below the speed limit. The old men wear shorts with black socks, and many people don't speak American. It was a traumatic experience
for this Union County man. We need to limit immigration from Florida.
Ugh... Floridump... Where they pride themselves on turnin child killers loose and the freakin knats bite! And all the damn sand, makes me feel like a damn muslim. Yankees are better than floridiots....:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian Nation = Revisionist History (Jun '10) 4 hr Barry Obama 23
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) 5 hr Just Mike 1,013
Gay Marriage 10 hr Timmys Friend 63
Good Neighbors in Florida 11 hr The Mountains Noise 9
Time To Clean Up Union County 16 hr GOP 339
Snow Poem 19 hr Timmy_ 11
bbq Sun Owl Town Ollie 8
Blairsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web