Phillip

Mamaroneck, NY

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Hoenstly speaking I've been living in Sussex county all my life and i've grew up here. There really isn't a great barbershop up here. My friends and I would have to drive down to dover and wait hrs to get our haircuts! But when I saw AK's on spring St in Newton I decide to take a shot and see wat the buzz was all about. I recognized the two barbers in there and truthfully they are they GREAT at what they do! The place is great good environment and really good music they even have a ps3 so if ur waiting on a cut yu can enjoy some video games. So next time your looking for a cut I HIGHLY recommend AK's! They do all types of haircuts and they great with kids cause they have cut my sons hair various times
dre

Rockaway, NJ

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Tight spot good barbers chill music, one of the best places to get a cut in sussex county... great with kids as well
G snake big snake

Paterson, NJ

#3 Jul 10, 2012
Best spot in town for the big dudes and little ones... Beto is my barber from now on.. He's skillful and quick with it ! Highly recommend this spot.
Tom

Hopatcong, NJ

#4 Jul 11, 2012
There's a few barber shops around here already that have cheaper prices but when I saw AK's I wanted to try it see what was different about them and I was impressed. Although they're not $10 cuts they are definitely great barbers and I'd pay the $15 for a quality cut at AK's. No one can do fades like they can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: X-Rays Lounge (Sep '11) Sep 13 CheeKo 4
Storefronts on spring street Sep 13 CheeKo 2
Camp Don Bosco (Mar '09) Sep 8 Greg WHITEY Greco 78
Has Carstens Publications gone bankrupt? Aug 22 Choochoocharlie 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Francis Sheer 24
stephen Deperty (Jul '12) Oct '13 CNJ 5
Lost dog Delaware water gap/Worthington Forrest... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jenna Adcock 1
•••

Blairstown News Video

•••
Blairstown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Blairstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••