Darby Floyd Mullins (1879-1968)

Darby Floyd Mullins (1879-1968)

Posted in the Blairs Forum

African-American research

Branchland, WV

#1 Sep 24, 2013
I am researching an African-American family originally from Logan County, WV. One person from this family, Darby F. Mullins, moved to the Dan River area of Ringgold, VA prior to 1930. I do not think Darby and his wife, the former Rebecca Chaney, had any children. In the 1930 census, Darby was 50 years old. In 1940, he was 60 years old. In the latter census, two unrelated persons lived in his home: Elizabeth Morton, aged 17, and Jones Stell, aged 25. Mr. Mullins died in Ringgold in 1968. If you know anything about this family, or even can provide information on why they might have relocated to Ringgold prior to 1930, please comment here. I will check back soon. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know.....Crystal Hardy os Shannon R... (Aug '10) Jun 18 Andy Rooney 11
Germy Slackin Jun 16 Jack Bayne 4
News African American Women Who Made U.S. Military H... (Nov '15) Jun 13 Blessed 7
Handyman or general construction worker Jun 11 Urgently needed 2
surveillance Jun 10 Twhat Did U Day 11
tyrone barksdale (Aug '14) Jun 10 Germy 15
me (Dec '13) Jun 6 Bad breath 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blairs Mortgages