JuJuBee

Cornelius, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Cannot find any police reports. Someone please tell me what happened to sweet Blair bear.
a friend

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

suicide
JuJuBee

Cornelius, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

What? This is Jason Hazlewood from Callands but am at Ft. Bragg and cant make it home. Does anyone know why???
Someone with respect

Danville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Do you people honestly have no respect! Why can't you just leave it be. Don't ask why & don't ask what happened. She's gone & people are mourning over it. No one will ever know why. Just remember her as she was.
also a friend

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Someone with respect wrote:
Do you people honestly have no respect! Why can't you just leave it be. Don't ask why & don't ask what happened. She's gone & people are mourning over it. No one will ever know why. Just remember her as she was.
You're right, people are mourning. Everyone mourns differently. For some, it's best to grieve with the knowledge that she is gone and move on. For others, the details may be an important part of grieving, especially those whose imaginations are particularly vivid or feel like they missed something. Don't assume the worst in people just because they're acting differently than you would.
Not jumping to conclusion

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

It's been over 3 months and there is still an open police investigation. If it was such an open and shut case then why is there still an active investigation?
It is still open

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

It's still open because things are suspicious.
Knows why

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

She did it cause that wanna be lesbian and thief Rhena who she was in love with dumped her that night ,, the bitch never cared about her anyways

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blairs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need gay advice Aug 18 14teen 1
tyrone barksdale Aug 17 whoa 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
Dollar Mart (Jul '11) Jul '14 Clarence 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Danville, VA (Aug '10) Jul '14 Dennis Loftis 23
why did she lie Jul '14 thinking 1
common wealth home health care Jun '14 sup 1
•••
•••
•••

Blairs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••