Blaine Family Dollar

Posted in the Blaine Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pathetic

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jan 30, 2012
just a warning i dont suggest anybody going to shop there till they get rid of the horrible employees they have that are nothing but plain out rude and think there better then everyone.
yea

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jan 31, 2012
yea the people that work there are just plain awful... they think there crap dont stink and that they are better then everyone i definately agree they need to do some firing in that place.
HATEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE

Knoxville, TN

#3 Feb 4, 2012
omg that old woman down there with the short hair is a stupid BCH i went down there last week with a coupon and she would not honor it sat there and argued with me and my husband thinking she is a little know it all.. i called the knox store and they had to reimburse me my money.. thats not the only thing i have heard her gossiping and talking bad about being and she is just a horrible old woman
unknown

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2012
listen here people that old lady is awesome u just suck and like to complain if u cant say it to her face shut the hell up and stop gossiping
unknown

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2012
and if u think its so easy to run the store they gotta put up with stupid people like u all day i guess they get tired of hearin people bitch and complain over everything shut up and grow up people
Regular visitor

Madisonville, TN

#6 Feb 11, 2012
this lady is very nice, she just don't care for people that want's something for nothing all the time. If you don't like the people that work at Family Dollar why don't you call corperate and tell them just how those people are at Family Dollar are so rude and mean. I'm sure they could care less if they ever had you as a customer again.Sleep on that one.
Fed up with IDIOTS

Madison, AL

#7 Feb 12, 2012
To those talking about the "old lady"at the Family Dollar...I know her VERY WELL.....She is a good Christian lady and has always had to work for a living..she raised her 4 kids to treat people like they wanted to be treated..and to work and to pay for what you get ..not to shoplift and steal and try to get things for free.. I worked with the public for several years and I will be the first to admit..they are some real idiots out there and I would like to jerk them across the counter...If you don't like the people that work there then stay out of there I am sure the employees would be glad that you did.
Respect

Maryville, TN

#8 Feb 12, 2012
Pathetic wrote:
just a warning i dont suggest anybody going to shop there till they get rid of the horrible employees they have that are nothing but plain out rude and think there better then everyone.
You are the one that is Pathetic!!! You horrible B*TCH!! I have known that older woman for a very long time. She is a very nice woman and treats everyone with respect..Maybe your coupon was out of date B*TCH!!!!
unknown

United States

#9 Feb 12, 2012
amen its sbout time someone quit there bitchin shut the hell up and mind ur own if u dont like whose workin there when u go in there turn ur over weight ass around
brianyou

Madisonville, TN

#10 Feb 12, 2012
HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE wrote:
omg that old woman down there with the short hair is a stupid BCH i went down there last week with a coupon and she would not honor it sat there and argued with me and my husband thinking she is a little know it all.. i called the knox store and they had to reimburse me my money.. thats not the only thing i have heard her gossiping and talking bad about being and she is just a horrible old woman
I think BCH LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON PEOPLE DON'T LIKE GOING TO THE STORE I WAS THERE THAT DAY YOU WAS TRYING TO GET SOMETHING WITH A COUPON THAT WAS MORE THAN THE PRODUCT WAS AND YOU WAS A HATEFUL BCH STICK THAT IN YOUR SOCK AND SUCK ON IT
STUPID

Knoxville, TN

#11 Feb 23, 2012
u are retarted your obviously refering to someone else the coupon was not more than the product was worth you stupid as* if that was the case the other store wouldnt have honored it.. and second of all i wasnt mean at all to that lady she was the one being a smart as* know it all..
Fed up with IDIOTS

Walland, TN

#12 Feb 23, 2012
STUPID wrote:
u are retarted your obviously refering to someone else the coupon was not more than the product was worth you stupid as* if that was the case the other store wouldnt have honored it.. and second of all i wasnt mean at all to that lady she was the one being a smart as* know it all..
If you don't mind me asking...which Family Dollar honored that coupon?
Respect

Walland, TN

#13 Feb 26, 2012
STUPID wrote:
You get on a topix website over a coupon, and talking about a elderly lady. Bitch get some morals, your suppose to respect your elders you dumb bitch. What I want to know, is exactly how much was you suppose to save on that coupon? A dollar? You are bitching over a few cents, bitch get real and start bitching over something useful like the price in gas!!! You Lady, are the dumbass!!
Fed up with IDIOTS

Walland, TN

#14 Feb 26, 2012
STUPID wrote:
The next time you go into any store..buy a dictionary....you can not spell.....retarded.....referri ng....wouldn't.....wasn't....o r that is if you have a coupon...lol
lllllllllllll

AOL

#15 Mar 4, 2012
Respect wrote:
<quoted text>
You get on a topix website over a coupon, and talking about a elderly lady. Bitch get some morals, your suppose to respect your elders you dumb bitch. What I want to know, is exactly how much was you suppose to save on that coupon? A dollar? You are bitching over a few cents, bitch get real and start bitching over something useful like the price in gas!!! You Lady, are the dumbass!!
no it was 15 dollars.. and u know that wasnt even the point. the point is that woman thinks she knows everything and that she is perfect and she is rude to people. that was the complaint not the coupon and it was the ashville highway store what do u care,... and its a funny thing that i have ran into several people that will no longer go in the blaine family dollar because of her and others...
angela b

AOL

#16 Mar 4, 2012
I will not go to the Family Dollar in Blaine. It is because of that woman and others. They are rude and always talking about others. They are not nice. I will go to Dollar General anyday.
Grainger Mom

Atlanta, GA

#17 Mar 5, 2012
http://therword.org

I personally have never had a problem at the Family Dollar but I'm sorry your expereice was bad. Regardless, I would respectfully ask that you refrain from using the word "retarded" as a derogatory term toward those you dislike or disagree with. Yes, you are free to say whatever you like but that is a hurtful term to many. Please consider how you would feel if you or someone you love was diagnosed with a mental disability.
Just wondering

Walland, TN

#19 May 7, 2012
I was wondering how everyone like's all the new employee's at Blaine Family Dollar now? Since all the other one's arn't there anymore. I thought the other one were ok. The ones that are there now to me arn't friendly and the store is a horible mess. I guess they weren't so bad after all they would at least speat to you. I thought the older lady was so nice and I miss her they say when you ask where she is that she's on leave don't know if she will be back.
Employee at blaine fd

United States

#20 May 15, 2012
Im one of the new employees at family dollar. We are in the middle of correcting all the mistakes that the previous set of staff made. Were trying our best and we are making steady progress. Everyone...even the store manager hasn't been there but a month or so. Just give us a little time because we are honestly just getting the hang of it all and working our butts off. I try my very best to be as friendly as possible because business makes the day go faster.
Doing the right thing

Franklin, TN

#21 May 28, 2012
Pathetic wrote:
i agree they need to learn that coustmers are alway right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kayla muncey who knows her thoughts on her !? 51 min kayla 3
Biggest fake in Union Co. 14 hr Michael 1
Dave Chesney (Dec '10) 15 hr Obvious 18
Tattooed and proud! 15 hr Tattooed_Mama 11
rocky top 15 hr Obvious 4
Former police chief, city manager charged in pilla 15 hr Obvious 4
redhead drives a dually 15 hr Obvious 2

Hard Freeze Warning for Grainger County was issued at March 28 at 8:15PM CDT

Blaine Dating
Find my Match