First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dang I am hungry

Washburn, TN

#1 Jan 23, 2011
I saw the sign the other day that a Subway sandwich shop is comming soon. After a long day at work I look forward to buying some beer in Knox county and a 12" sammich in Blaine, taking it home and chowing down.
Blaine Resident

Rutledge, TN

#2 Jan 24, 2011
I'm looking forward to it also. It will be nice not to have to go all the way to Rutledge to get a subway. Can't wait to see what's coming to Blaine next..Progress!!!!
thinking

Powell, TN

#3 Jan 25, 2011
what were is there going to be a subway i can't wait to get weigles in either wonder when they going to start building
Blaine Resident

Rutledge, TN

#4 Jan 25, 2011
Subway is going in right beside the National Kennel Club in Blaine. or if you don't know where that is. its right below Dollar General Store. I'm looking forward to Weigel's also
i know the truth

United States

#5 Feb 3, 2011
Looking forward to food city groceries in blaine people can afford
bet

Powell, TN

#6 Feb 3, 2011
bet if somebdy would put in a papa johns or little c's pizza plus would loose a lot of bussiness with there high not good pizzas and something fast food with a dollar or 99 cent menue would give hardees a run too
Blaine Resident

Rutledge, TN

#7 Feb 4, 2011
I agree pizza plus sucks!! and priced high..
Rutledge

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2011
Yeah Papa JonhS Yes Yes Yes
Rutledge

United States

#10 Mar 14, 2011
We Dont A Sewer
sewer

Washburn, TN

#11 Mar 14, 2011
Yes, we need a sewer to grow as a town. I'm SICK and tired of the Frost and Courms owning and controlling everything in Blaine!!!
sewer

Washburn, TN

#13 Mar 15, 2011
THANK YOU!!!
Daisy

Knoxville, TN

#14 Mar 15, 2011
I agree that we need a sewer for business, but I am a resident and I don't want to have to pay for a service that I don't intend to use. Spend a fortune to put it in your house and a monthly bill for the rest of your life. Even if you don't hook up to it you still have a monthly bill. I have enough bills to pay! I wish you all had that sewer rammed up your asses!
Rutledge

United States

#15 Mar 16, 2011
Business Dont Need Sewer Either Thay Could Make Someting Big Enough To Work For Them Iam Shure Thay Claim The Send Men To The Moon Witch I Still Do Not Bleive So Sewew Systiom's For Business. Beside's Keep The Dam Sewer On The For Business Keep Sewer Out Of Or Neughborhood's Don't Need It And Don't Need Another Bill To Pay
Rutledge

United States

#17 Mar 16, 2011
Pill pond Lol
Daisy

Knoxville, TN

#18 Mar 16, 2011
You can judge my post as nuts if you like. If this sewer system comes within 1500 feet of your house you have to pay a monthly fee no matter if you hook up to it or not. That would be like me saying I drive by your house everyday to go to work. You must give me $20.00 a month because I drive by your house. You can leave those checks in my mail box!

I understand that we need the sewer for business, but let business pay for it, not the residents!
Well

Rutledge, TN

#19 Mar 17, 2011
This topic says subway. You guys have veered off subject a tad. Lol
Blaine Resident

Kings Mountain, NC

#21 Aug 22, 2012
As long as they don't try to bring in a Walmart ill be fine with anything else. Especially something other than pizza plus. Happy to finally see a Subway coming! Next big is Food City then I don't think I would need to run to Knoxville as much.
Pat

Knoxville, TN

#22 Aug 30, 2012
Is the new mexican resturant going to be in the same building of Subway/
Cannot wait for both to open just wondering when?
Yes Food City would be ideal folks from Grainger County and Mascot, Corryton Area would be happy to shop there.
Fresh veggies. And when u shop at Blaine Iga their fresh veggies looks old and dry up
wondering

Knoxville, TN

#23 Aug 30, 2012
mexican restaurant??
yep

Maynardville, TN

#24 Aug 31, 2012
"]mexican restaurant?

Yes the grainger today had the article in the paper that it was going in... Not to excited about that but hey at least its a change up of food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blaine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reliant Family Health Fri Papaw 2
bp Thu Myself 2
Great Thu Someone who knows 1
sex offender in our neighborhood (May '11) Thu perv 63
Who is Bailey Joe Munsey? Thu THE BIG O 23
Luttrell Thu Papaw 2
Anyone know Dustin Boles? Wed UC Citizen 8
Blaine Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web