Police: Man used truck to ram car in ...

Police: Man used truck to ram car in Franklintown

There are 6 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Police: Man used truck to ram car in Franklintown. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Pennsylvania State Police arrested a man Tuesday after they said he used his pickup truck to ram a car and push it into a utility trailer in Franklintown, according to a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Mud on my Helmet

Shrewsbury, PA

#1 Mar 16, 2011
Intown Motors new towing method.
MyCousinsBrother InLaw

York, PA

#2 Mar 16, 2011
NOT just a F-150, not just a F-250, but a big ole MFing F-350! Wuz there any skid marks at the scene; in the ladies panties that is! Quite surprised Denny was not also written up for the non-transparent Rebel Flag covering his rear window. Of the four (4) dear rifles on the rack in the back winder, wat wuz the caliburr of the rifle he used in the terroristic threats? Half a case of them there 40's WILL get 'ya 'knock down' drunk! Let alone them there chemicals! Did anyone at York Hospital ER get hit with terbacker juice? It din't say weather his cousin-wife bailed him out yet???

York, PA

#3 Mar 16, 2011
This is the same method I used, to pick up women. Give me your phone number...or else!!
Honest Abe

York, PA

#4 Mar 16, 2011
Gee, I felt like doing that exact thing to the b$tch in front of me this morning. The speed limit was 35 and she went 20 to 25 miles an hour causing traffic to backup. Then she turned right, of course with out her turn signal, and basically stopped. I'm assuming she felt I was too close. OMG, any slower and I would've been stopped. I just went out around her and it was a miracle, her car could suddenly do the speed limit as she tailgated me until I turned off a mile down the road. And you wonder why people get hurt!!!
can hunter

York, PA

#5 Mar 16, 2011
She just WOULD NOT listen!
bad wolf

Glen Rock, PA

#6 Mar 16, 2011
Sounds like the woman's fault to me too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 doctors on trial for sponges left in Newburg ... (Mar '10) Mar '15 dirt bag Rashid 75
News Arson charges filed in camp blaze (Feb '15) Feb '15 silly rabbit 1
News Town leaders face jail over sewer showdown (Aug '09) Jan '15 lady 4
News New child support law in Pennsylvania to add $2... (May '08) Aug '14 Mee 199
Review: CRF Mechanical LLC (May '14) May '14 Eric Acres 1
Review: JDT Slaughterhouse (Apr '14) Apr '14 ELYG 1
EBT connecting Railroad (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jimmy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blain Mortgages