Former Pine Hill teacher sentenced fo...

Former Pine Hill teacher sentenced for sexually explicit conversations with kids

There are 2 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Jul 18, 2014, titled Former Pine Hill teacher sentenced for sexually explicit conversations with kids. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

Reilly was sentenced to a 10-year term after pleading guilty to three counts of official misconduct, and he must serve five years of that term before he is eligible for parole.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

PIP

Berlin, NJ

#1 Jul 18, 2014
Now Pine hill School District need to start working no how to get his pay he's been receiving for the past three years.
Mean Gene

Southampton, PA

#2 Jul 21, 2014
PIP, you need to learn how the laws and protections under the NJEA work. On that note, instead of seeking answers, work towards abolishing the NJEA altogether. That's the answer to many questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Cory A. Booker as Mayor? (Sep '15) Jun '16 Mike 2
Michelle Gentek cheated on her husband (Sep '15) Jun '16 Mike 4
News Farm holds fast to its little corner of town (Feb '08) Jun '16 I WAS 10
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Jun '16 kathy huber 840
Looking for things for **donation** :-) new n town May '16 Mattespo 2
News Trump's past surfaces as GOP looks forward May '16 BILLS ESCAPADES 45
Heroin & Prostitution (Sep '14) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 6

Blackwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blackwood Mortgages