44-pound cat adopted; gets good vet's...

44-pound cat adopted; gets good vet's report

There are 27 comments on the The Morning Call story from Aug 8, 2008, titled 44-pound cat adopted; gets good vet's report. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Fat, happy and no longer homeless. That describes life for the 44-pound New Jersey cat who became an overnight sensation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jsg

Allentown, PA

#26 Aug 8, 2008
erica wrote:
If those 400 aplpicants would take home another not-so-famous cat instead, the shelter would be ecstatic.
Thank you!!! I was thinking the same thing. There a PLENTY of healthy weighted cats that need good homes!
garfield

Highland, NY

#27 Aug 8, 2008
it's all about neutering!!!

NEUTERING LOUSY PET OWNERS!

“silly conspiracy theory HA”

Since: Mar 07

Long Island

#29 Aug 8, 2008
Dr Atkins would be proud!

“Boobies make me smile”

Since: Jul 08

Bethlehem

#32 Aug 8, 2008
Interested Reader wrote:
How can you make a story like this and not have a picture of Prince Chunk to show the world?
Follow this link. It shows a picture of the cat. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,400041,00...
I M Nutz

United States

#34 Aug 8, 2008
Another example of obesity in America.

“I live my life my way”

Since: Aug 08

U live yours your way

#35 Aug 8, 2008
i think its very cute, and im glad he got a home. poor little guy tossed out on the street. thats just sad
leo from shanghai

Grain Valley, MO

#38 Aug 8, 2008
stray cats do not weigh 44 lbs. prince chunk story not complete. abandoned by owner? a cat on the street could not last very long that obese, predators would finish him off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police receive complaints about two more South ... (Aug '06) Nov 11 Nope 247
Mayor Mayer still bragging about his dead people Nov 8 Tim 1
News Borough employee stops delivery theft scheme, p... (Mar '17) Nov 8 Larrys Neighbor TaTa 3
Why is mayor Mayer with Kennedy same week Trump... Oct 27 Only in GT 1
Mayor Mayer and Norcross linked to Podesta Grou... Oct 23 Podesta Busted 1
Team Mayer Donít give a Shit about residents Oct 21 Injustice in GT 1
Team Mayer and Counci DO NOT Care about People Oct 21 Injustice in GT 1

Blackwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blackwood Mortgages