HELP ME WITH MY LOAN
SKRODZKI ANDRZEJ

Easthampton, MA

#2 Nov 26, 2008
Help me with my loan--refinance
David B

AOL

#3 Jun 3, 2009
Stay away from all of them any name with Now Hope hope Now Modifications save your money they are all bad people that want to take your money best thing to do spend the money on a lawer to fight your forecloser the law says they can not take your money up front STAY AWAY you can get the same modification your self and save $1250.00 or more I learned even if the BBB gives them good rating DON'T FALL INTO THERE LIE'S.
David B

AOL

#4 Jul 22, 2009
BE CAREFULL New Hope Custom Modification They have changed there name stay away from ADVANCED FINACIAL ASSISTANCE they are the same people look at there address if its 901 ROUTE 168 STE 409 TURNERSVILLE,NJ 08012 STAY AWAY THEY ARE BAD BAD PEOPLE You will lose money and they will not help you
Ed K

West Long Branch, NJ

#6 Dec 14, 2009
Ok people need to do better research before posting these things...The modification company at this address was never affiliated with New Hopw Modifications or Hope Now Modifications...It was formerly Hope Now Custom Modifications and changed its name when it was learned that there was a company close by with a similar name scamming people. If you research thos two compamies who were scamming just look at the names of the people who owned and opperated the facilities and you will see Colonial Financial Solutions has a different owner and was always at this location.
Rico

Haverhill, MA

#7 Jan 7, 2010
Ed K wrote:
Ok people need to do better research before posting these things...The modification company at this address was never affiliated with New Hopw Modifications or Hope Now Modifications...It was formerly Hope Now Custom Modifications and changed its name when it was learned that there was a company close by with a similar name scamming people. If you research thos two compamies who were scamming just look at the names of the people who owned and opperated the facilities and you will see Colonial Financial Solutions has a different owner and was always at this location.
so then do you have the correct web site for the good one because I think I got screwd by one of them
Rico

Haverhill, MA

#8 Jan 7, 2010
so then which one is the good company because I think I got screwed by one of them
Hatenowcumod

San Jose, CA

#9 Feb 3, 2010
I got screwed too lost my home and wife. Stay away from these dix. They will take your money and laugh.
zach

Midlothian, VA

#10 Mar 3, 2010
THEY ARE A BUNCH OF THIEVES AND WILL BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!THEY SCREWED ME BIG TIME AND EVEN TOLD ME THEY WERE PART OF THE GOVERNMENT.THEY ARE ROTTEN,NO GOOD THIEVES AND WILL SCREW YOU IF YOU GIVE THEM THE CHANCE!!
Michael Hay

Darlington, MD

#11 Jun 10, 2010
low life theves
took my money with a smile, and I am still fighting to keep my home after a year and a half. I cant get a hold of anyone @ hope now, as they dont exsist anymore
Live and learn
donttrustthem

Blackwood, NJ

#12 Sep 12, 2010
I wouldn't trust anyone at Colonial Financial Solutions - or www.hopenowcustommodifications.com - They are sneaky - I know someone that worked on their website and they provided false information - never paid for the site when it was completed - disappeared - they are a front and just are trouble - trust your mind/heart - trust the people posting here - more importantly don't deal with Greg or Vincent - they will lie to your face just to get your confidence and money
concerned citizen

Sewell, NJ

#13 Nov 3, 2010
Agreed...
Another sucka

Brea, CA

#14 Jan 7, 2011
They told me not to worry and now I'm loseing my home. They all are Crooks don't trust them. They will take your soul & smile while doing it. Dameon was suppose to be the owner. Kevin whitehead was to be incharge of my file.(who now has his own company ). Then my file was passed on to about 5 other people. Till I was no longer able to reach them. There is a class action law suite out there but I can't remember the site. Stay away. They should be happy that there are police out there to protect them

May god help there souls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: South Jersey Turf Techs May 18 Traditional 2
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Apr '15 runningwatersjd 826
Is Sicklerville a dangerous and nasty town? (Mar '08) Apr '15 first time mom 88
Dr. Pradip Patel - Where is the DEA!?! (Dec '10) Apr '15 Rob 21
Review: Puppy Palace (Oct '08) Apr '15 Lou Sirzafag 98
memories of Blackwood, New Jersey (Oct '09) Apr '15 Lou Sirzafag 14
News 102 Caught Allegedly Trying to Buy Heroin (May '06) Mar '15 Idiots 89
More from around the web

Blackwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]