New to pine hill

Woodstown, NJ

#1 Jul 29, 2014
I just move here less than 1 yr ago and someone stole everything out my shed my 5 kids winter clothes, bikes, scooters board games. Extremely disappointed at the residents that live here and of course no on saw anything
Mean Gene

Southampton, PA

#2 Aug 3, 2014
Welcome to Pine Hill. Sorry to hear someone stole from you. Seems like the closer you are to Overbrook the safer it seems, with the exception of being near Albion. And the closer you get to Clementon and Lindenwold the worse it gets. Biggest problem is all the heroin zombies who roam the area.
New to Pine Hill

Bensalem, PA

#3 Aug 3, 2014
I am extremely close to overbook that's what surprises me.
Mean Gene

Southampton, PA

#4 Aug 3, 2014
WOW! That's very surprising!

Again, the problem in that area is drugs. Heroin, to be specific. Overall its still a nice area to live. I guess you just have to invest in locks these days to keep junkies from stealing your stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin & Prostitution (Sep '14) Thu Anthony Scarpuzzi 6
Dr. Pradip Patel - Where is the DEA!?! (Dec '10) May 1 Jack Walsh 23
News Jessica Cecilia Ratcliffe & Peter Anthony Polij... (Oct '09) Apr 28 Animale 2
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Apr 9 Bully Beek 838
anyone know what happened to Frank's billiards ... Mar '16 riddellesther 1
News 102 Caught Allegedly Trying to Buy Heroin (May '06) Mar '16 happyfeet 100
Is Sicklerville a dangerous and nasty town? (Mar '08) Feb '16 Fedup Black lady 94
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blackwood Mortgages