Fire destroys Church Street house in ...

Fire destroys Church Street house in Gloucester Township

There are 1 comment on the Millville News story from Dec 17, 2009, titled Fire destroys Church Street house in Gloucester Township. In it, Millville News reports that:

On Dec. 16, 2009 at approximately 8:50 p.m., the Gloucester Township Police Department was responding for a reported dwelling fire in the 200 block of East Church Street.. The dwelling was fully involved and there was heavy fire coming from the residence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Millville News.

Suspicious

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2009
Its interesting that sources tell me that normally there are cars in the driveway at all time at that house and someone is always there. The morning of the fire. No cars were seen in the driveway and newspapers were covering the front windows. There
was property belonging to the estate of George L. Miller Sr (Duck Decoy collection) worth a lot of money that the estate executors were to have put in a musium according to the will of the estate.
The brother of the residents RJ Miller of Miller Printing also had a fire at his bussness address a number of years ago. I suspect RJ Miller has this decoy collection now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... 17 hr Recall Mayor Davi... 7
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Thu Recall Mayor Davi... 845
News Farm holds fast to its little corner of town (Feb '08) Jan 17 Justus Text me nu... 19
Mayor Mayer gives 25 year tax rebate for retail... Jan 16 Recall Mayor Davi... 1
Mayor Mayer gives 25 year tax rebate for retail... Jan 16 Recall Mayor Mayer 1
Is Sicklerville a dangerous and nasty town? (Mar '08) Jan 16 Kim Miller 99
Surrogate Arrested for theft Jan 16 Jezebel Michelle ... 7

Blackwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blackwood Mortgages