Comments
21 - 40 of 151 Comments Last updated Mar 18, 2014
FrozenRein

Braman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 20, 2008
 

Judged:

5

2

2

You people must have watched a different video than I watched pertaining to Officer Mitchell and the two young people resisting arrest, causing an accident, running away and probably more.

I see nothing that Office Mitchell did that could have been done any other way than it was handled.

It is just like Blackwell to make up what they know nothing about and start a rumor to suit themselves and others that are not involved.

I would like to see the proof that you claim Mitchell is a drug user of any kind!

The man that came up missing last year, was NOT chased by Mitchell so folks see what is really in the videos, not what you want to see and get your facts straight before you run off at the mouth about things that are not your concern and you don't know what you are talking about.
On Blackwell Cops

Osage, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 20, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Yes!! Blackwell police are the worst deparment there is. Well I am not sure if Blackwell cops are cops, to me there just a name they use (POLICE) to fool them selfs. They call them selfs cops, but to me there nothing but low class fat pigs with a gun and a bage!I think that a Securty Officer can do a better job than those low class drug abusing wort for nothing cops from Blackwell Oklahoma!!!!
Police in Blackwell OK wrote:
Watch the video titled bad cop/ good cop absent on youtube.com you can search Blackwell cop to find it. The officer is completely out of line in my opinion and should be fired from his position, no matter who the suspect they should not be beat for asking why? The cop was very quick to draw the mase and baton. What a fucking prick
Ann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 17, 2008
 
I wonder if the Blackwell police attend police academy. I was in Blackwell and somehow ran across the pay rate. It was pitifully low. At the time it was around $7.25 per hour or somewhere around that figure. I was SHOCKED. Instead of building a million dollar skate park, maybe it would serve Blackwell better to pay those MORE if they attend an academy. Here in Tenn. it is only about 8 months to graduate and it will save lives of citizens as well as the police. Also, maybe the "bad" cops will not resort to getting into the drug crowd. There are good cops in Blackwell, but since I don't live there anymore, I don't know who they are. I know for a fact that Blackwell KIDS have a bad reputation in Oklahoma. It has always been a city of bullies. Character building is so low in Blackwell. I hope that the leaders of the community will lead by example. I have reliable information regarding that issue. I love my hometown. There are many loving and caring people there, but someone has to organize and also, my hope is that the police are police academy graduates. They have a chance to be good character leaders. Bless you all. I am so sorry that you all are having trouble such as violent police officers.
Tennessee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 17, 2008
 
I am not Ann from Saluda, SC. I am now living in Tennesse. I do not want the SC Ann to get upset with my post since she did not send it.
Tennessee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 17, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

What is the matter here? I tried to correct the problem. I think mentioning the other state was the problem. Man! Are there any humans proofing this forum?:) I am sorry if I embarrass anyone. I guess I am too picky.
Tennessee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 17, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I give UP :(
mom in Blackwell

Blackwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 26, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

You people must have watched a different video than I watched pertaining to Officer Mitchell and the two young people resisting arrest, causing an accident, running away and probably more.

I see nothing that Office Mitchell did that could have been done any other way than it was handled.

It is just like Blackwell to make up what they know nothing about and start a rumor to suit themselves and others that are not involved.

I would like to see the proof that you claim Mitchell is a drug user of any kind!

The man that came up missing last year, was NOT chased by Mitchell so folks see what is really in the videos, not what you want to see and get your facts straight before you run off at the mouth about things that are not your concern and you don't know what you are talking about.

FrozenRein
Caldwell, KS

I live in Blackwell and I know all the people that this officer has hurt. I know it was officer Mitchell that chased Shannon Ebert to the river last year there were 3 shots fired that night heard from near by farms houses, Shannon was never seen from again I know Shannon Ebert and he and he was not a bad person.Then he beat a 16 yr. old boy for walking down the street from his house to the bowling ally all over a pack of ciggs. then he beat Kay a friend of mine. I seen the marks and bruses he left on her.
We have some bad cops and good cops in this town and some of the good ones are...Jason Circle, officer Beddow, Woods, Hodges,Lawerance to name a few and you better look twice at the cheif to.if you are not from Blackwell then you have no room to talk, We from Blackwell knows what goes on in our town and am trying to get something done to stop it. I have sent all info. to the media and to our Govenor of Oklahoma.
Cash

Blackwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 24, 2008
 

Judged:

3

WOW!!! Where do I start, first dumb as*** like lynn106, don't fuc**** tell people you are from here, how fuc**** embarrassing. As for the officer being a druggy, I know him personally and did a ride along with him and he is one of the best people in this city. He is protecting us. That 16 year old kid went into drug and alcohol induced seizures in school about 4 months ago. Still think he is innocent. In the first video the officer did know the perpetrator and knew that he has numerous narcotics and weapons charges. Don't blame him for looking out for himself. The officer did exactly as he was trained to do and took these two out before they could hurt someone or break into their house and/or car. The officer has a family, and he has the right to come home safely at night. So if you don't know the real story or if your a doped up fuck like lynn, then shut the fu** up because you don't know the true story. Oh ya. and Jeremy Hoar, what the fu** about Pond Creek, bigger shithole then hell itself. Talk about dope towns. Go shoot up with your meth buddies. Fuc**** Pond Creek Druggy. Shi*!
Cash

Blackwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 24, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

I live in Blackwell and I know all the people that this officer has hurt. I know it was officer Mitchell that chased Shannon Ebert to the river last year there were 3 shots fired that night heard from near by farms houses, Shannon was never seen from again I know Shannon Ebert and he and he was not a bad person.Then he beat a 16 yr. old boy for walking down the street from his house to the bowling ally all over a pack of ciggs. then he beat Kay a friend of mine. I seen the marks and bruses he left on her.
We have some bad cops and good cops in this town and some of the good ones are...Jason Circle, officer Beddow, Woods, Hodges,Lawerance to name a few and you better look twice at the cheif to.if you are not from Blackwell then you have no room to talk, We from Blackwell knows what goes on in our town and am trying to get something done to stop it. I have sent all info. to the media and to our Govenor of Oklahoma.

Response:
What the HELL???!!! First, Shannon was NOT chased by Mitchell, he was chased by Officer Lynn, who is no longer in Blackwell. Mitchell arrived on scene and Shannon had ditched Lynn. Second, Shannon is NOT a good person but the exact opposite. Well, actually I'm not sure anymore because according to all of you doing drugs makes you a good person. Third, stop being so pissed because Mitchell busted you and took away your drugs. Fourth, Mitchell has the most drug busts of all the officers, ready for it, combined. As for your "Good Cops" yes, some of them are, but others run protection for you and don't do a damn thing. Not going to mention their name because that would be rude. Fifth, Officer Mitchell should bankrupt all of you a holes for defamation and get rich as hell. Sixth, Chief LeValley is the best thing that ever happened to the Blackwell Police Department. Seventh, it is your attitude that keeps YOUR children from getting away from your habits(Drugs) and being good citizens. If you would own up, say "I got caught," get some help and move on, it wouldn't be so bad. So stop blaming the GOOD citizens and officer and city government officials and start blaming YOURSELF. I wish all of you morons would have followed Myran Moen out of town. You're just as stupid as he is. Now, stop humiliating our city and shut your damn mouth and get cleaned up and off dope. Then we won't have these problems.

“Knowledge is Power”

Since: Feb 08

Pond Creek, Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 26, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Cash wrote:
WOW!!! Where do I start, first dumb as*** like lynn106, don't fuc**** tell people you are from here, how fuc**** embarrassing. As for the officer being a druggy, I know him personally and did a ride along with him and he is one of the best people in this city. He is protecting us. That 16 year old kid went into drug and alcohol induced seizures in school about 4 months ago. Still think he is innocent. In the first video the officer did know the perpetrator and knew that he has numerous narcotics and weapons charges. Don't blame him for looking out for himself. The officer did exactly as he was trained to do and took these two out before they could hurt someone or break into their house and/or car. The officer has a family, and he has the right to come home safely at night. So if you don't know the real story or if your a doped up fuck like lynn, then shut the fu** up because you don't know the true story. Oh ya. and Jeremy Hoar, what the fu** about Pond Creek, bigger shithole then hell itself. Talk about dope towns. Go shoot up with your meth buddies. Fuc**** Pond Creek Druggy. Shi*!
This is the first and last response to you. You don't me. I grew up in Pond Creek and lived in Blackwell over 5 years. I have seen and been on both sides of the drug world. I was a pothead and luckily got straightened out. I 'm glad Mitchell busted me because he was one of 5 people + God who got me back on track. I work 2 jobs (as I always have), go to college, & help my wife raise our kids. In the last 14 months, I have done a complete 360 from the "stoner" I was. Despite that, I see the good and the bad. Your blind loyalty is pathetic. Stop kissing a## long enough to see there are many in Blackwell abusing their titles. I think Blackwell is a good town. However, dirty officials & citizens, drugs, alcohol, domestic abuse, & the lack of unity are destroying it. Are you blind to the corruption in Blackwell? Are blind to the greed overtaking people? Are you a thinker or a follower? If you love the town so much, take positive action for ALL. Slamming fellow/former residents just because they have different views is childish. Alas, that petition didn't get started because 1 or 2 Citizens had a grudge. ALL people need to look at the facts and stop going off emotions. No one is perfect. And the reality is there's quite a few in Blackwell who want nothing more than to keep getting <fat> off the weak. And by weak; I mean the poor-young-old-addicted- & struggling class. Wake up!
blackwell voter

Blackwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 1, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Officer Kanapsky, is it?
Daily Article by Jeffrey A. Tucker | Posted on 9/9/2008
It's a suburban neighborhood, on Sunday morning. There is a three-way stop at which hardly anyone ever goes the other direction than the main one. But you often see a police car in the nearby parking lot, keeping his sharp eye out for evil lawbreakers. These are the dangerous criminals who slow down almost to a full stop that causes the car to shift back the other direction, but don't quite do this. Instead they do what is sometimes called a "rolling stop" which stops short of full immobilization.The policeman in the car regards this as "running a stop sign," as if you paid no attention to it at all, and he'll give you a ticket whenever he catches you doing it.
From the policeman's point of view, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. One recent empirical accounting at this intersection (I dragooned some neighborhood kids into keeping count) observed that more than 9 in 10 people do not come to what the law regards as a "full stop."
I should know about this because, try as I might to be a law-abiding citizen, I have now received my fifth ticket this year at this very intersection one block from my house. That's not a typo. Five! I know it sounds crazy — why the heck can't I obey those who are ordained to keep me safe?— but when you consider that I go through this intersection several times per day, I'm actually doing rather well.
It goes without saying that this is a racket. The city is many hundreds of dollars richer because of my penchant for law breaking alone, and probably hundreds of thousands richer if you include everyone else's.
blackwell voter

Blackwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 1, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

But it wasn't until someone drew my attention to this link that I understood the full extent of what this whole racket is about. Yes, it's about money. But there is more to it than that. You see, it turns out that I'm an archetype, a person who rolls through stop signs in my safe neighborhood and then gets outraged when the ticket is issued and attempts to "fight authority" rather than pay up. So, fool that I am, I actually believe in "challenging the system." I take seriously the claim that I'm innocent until proven guilty. Can you believe the naïveté?
It's typical of suburbanites. We challenge tickets, especially frivolous ones. And this, it turns out, is precisely what the police want us to do, for reasons explained below.
So on the appointed court day, I leave the office to go to the courthouse to fight this ridiculous ticket. I sit for hours and hours until I'm given a chance to declare my innocence. All the while, the cop who stopped me stands at the back of the courtroom with his arms folded over his bulletproof chest. He is heavily armed. I, on the other hand, was searched before I even walked in.
If at this point I declare my innocence, I am given the opportunity for a trial with my own attorney, whom I must pay because I'm not poor enough to have the court appoint a lawyer even if I wanted it to. This trial is scheduled for sometime in the future, which means another trip to the courthouse, and another opportunity for the cop to enjoy the air-conditioned surroundings of the courtroom he rules. What chance is there for me? In the end, I would probably have to declare myself guilty of something or other, and pay a lesser fine; meanwhile I will have missed at least two days of work.
What's going on here turns out to do with the way policemen are paid. According to federal labor law, they are only allowed to be scheduled for patrolling up to 40 hours per week, just as the rest of us can only be scheduled to work up to a certain number of hours. Courtroom time — and by subpoena, they have to be there — often counts as overtime, meaning 50% more than they are paid for patrolling during regular hours.
blackwell voter

Blackwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 1, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

In the case examined by John Stossel on 20/20, a policeman named Officer Kanapsky made an additional $21,562 over his regular pay just by standing around in court. The more tickets he issued, especially for minor issues that outraged people are likely to challenge in court, the more money he made. This is a result of labor law. As the Department of Labor says, "An employer who requires or permits an employee to work overtime is generally required to pay the employee premium pay for such overtime work."
Now, it starts to make sense.You and I — his employers, so to speak — are paying a premium for his court time, which is why he spends his patrolling time trying to goad people into going to court. The policeman is being paid time and a half to waste our time and to cause our insurance rates to rise.
In the private sector, the permission to work more than 40 hours per week is a real benefit to the employee and the employer, though the terms ought to be left to the contracting parties. But in the police work, this overtime permission results in a scam that causes police to engage in low-risk, high-revenue earning activities that exploit the population.
It occurs to everyone who is given a frivolous ticket: surely the cop's time would be better spent stopping real crimes, not harassing nonthreatening citizens. Now we can better see why they do this. It may be a product of federal overtime rules, another case in which the ghost of FDR haunts us every day.
But what to do about it? Denounce the cop on the spot? That's not a good idea. It strikes you immediately when you are stopped by a policeman that there is a huge disparity of power at work here. You are effectively captured by them. You must comply no matter what. They have the legal right to use any method to keep you quiet and docile and to punish you to the point of death if you resist.
YouTube is filled with clips showing people being subjected to the latest weapon of choice: the taser gun. The police love the taser gun. It leaves no trace of physical injury. You are shot through with electricity, which causes frightening physical and mental convulsions, but there is nothing you can take a picture of. No bruises. No wounds. No broken bones. This is all the better for them — and all the worse for you.
Never forget what happens to you if you decide to run instead. That's a death sentence. Forget that the instinct to evade your captors is universal and deeply embedded in our mental/biological equipment. The state operates on the assumption that you are its slave when it wants you to be, and otherwise free in name only. This is especially true in the age of Bush, in which all police at all levels have morphed into militarized "security personnel." The friendly, helpful policeman of old civics texts seems to be a thing of the past.
In any case, the phenomenon of Officer Kanapsky raises fundamental questions not only about federal labor law but also about the role of the police in any community. Do they really stop crime? Sure, they arrive after a crime has been committed; they take fingerprints (those only seem to work in the movies) and file reports. In real life, however, crime prevention is due to the private sector: locks, alarm systems, and the like.This is what prevents crimes from taking place.
blackwell voter

Blackwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 1, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The police aren't so hot at prosecuting crime either, but for people who commit crimes like slowing down at three-way stops. Yet we are all somehow under the illusion that the police are the reason we are safe. It is the core mythology of our civic religion.

If you do believe that they do more good than harm, consider the unseen costs. What kind of private alternatives are being crowded out by the very presence of the police?
It is also deeply troubling that most people believe there aren't too many police but too few. How many are too many? What if one in three people were a cop? One in two? Maybe we should have two cops for every one civilian. How safe we would be! Really, there is an ethos in this country that you can never have too many cops on the street, and the idea of hiring more nearly always garners public support.
And yet, when it comes right down to it on the particulars, we can't stand the police. We keep a constant lookout for them when we drive. We dread being pulled over. We know in our hearts that they are out to get us, and represent more of a threat than a security for our freedoms.
In the end, we need to realize that the police are like all other government employees: self-interested, living off tax dollars, parasitical on our liberties. The case of Officer Kanapsky shows precisely how and why.

“Knowledge is Power”

Since: Feb 08

Pond Creek, Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 1, 2008
 
blackwell voter wrote:
The police aren't so hot at prosecuting crime either, but for people who commit crimes like slowing down at three-way stops. Yet we are all somehow under the illusion that the police are the reason we are safe. It is the core mythology of our civic religion.
If you do believe that they do more good than harm, consider the unseen costs. What kind of private alternatives are being crowded out by the very presence of the police?
It is also deeply troubling that most people believe there aren't too many police but too few. How many are too many? What if one in three people were a cop? One in two? Maybe we should have two cops for every one civilian. How safe we would be! Really, there is an ethos in this country that you can never have too many cops on the street, and the idea of hiring more nearly always garners public support.
And yet, when it comes right down to it on the particulars, we can't stand the police. We keep a constant lookout for them when we drive. We dread being pulled over. We know in our hearts that they are out to get us, and represent more of a threat than a security for our freedoms.
In the end, we need to realize that the police are like all other government employees: self-interested, living off tax dollars, parasitical on our liberties. The case of Officer Kanapsky shows precisely how and why.
This is an intriguing point you've brought up. I find your story both enlightening an sad. No wonder so many hate cops. I have always respected those in uniform. But, I also know there's always greedy, power hungry, abusive jerks in every line of work. And do to lousy pay, it appears those types are over represented in small towns. I'm understanding that they have families to feed and bills. But, I think the real bastard here is ALL government! Teachers, military, and All emergency personnel should be guaranteed good pay regardless of location. When a trash collector in LA makes more than a cop in Enid; there's a problem. No offense to any in the service sector. I've always felt the "front line" workers being paid a good wage would curb corruption, abuse, and misplace anger. Hopefully the next President will help change this catastrophe. Good job on helping educate another resident of Kay county. BTW, what's going on with the Grand Jury and the land contamination? It seems once these 2 important items are fixed; the town can move forward.
riley

Stow, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Nov 10, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i got pulled over by that ass whole for no reason i seen the tapes and i just wish i had the chance to do that to him he needs a good ass kicking
Ann

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Nov 16, 2008
 
I thought that Shannon Ebert is a female in late 30's or early 40's? It has been a long time since I have lived in Blackwell, but I care about what happens there.

Do the police go to police academy before they get hired as a rookie?

I hope to get my questions answered. It is upsetting to think that Ebert is still missing no matter what sex.

“Knowledge is Power”

Since: Feb 08

Pond Creek, Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Nov 16, 2008
 
Ann wrote:
I thought that Shannon Ebert is a female in late 30's or early 40's? It has been a long time since I have lived in Blackwell, but I care about what happens there.
Do the police go to police academy before they get hired as a rookie?
I hope to get my questions answered. It is upsetting to think that Ebert is still missing no matter what sex.
No, Shannon is a guy. He wasn't a <pillar of the community> as I wasn't either. But, many think this is why he hasn't been found or looked for very hard. I don't believe in gossip but, it was no secret most cops didn't like him. From what others have said, Blackwell is one of the smaller cities a lot of "rookies" get their start at. Cheap pay and nepotism + politics means many of the good cops are gone within 5 years. As a result, there's a lot of bad blood between this police force and the town. There are good cops but, often they're overshadowed by the bad deeds of others. I don't believe any of the current cops haven't been to the Academy or have the right credentials. However, this current city government(including the police) are under investigation for unethical, illegal, etc. behavior,policies,etc. Also, the arrogance of several officials has really built a wedge between Blackwell and the rest of Kay County. If you pray, do so for Blackwell. With the land contamination and all this other stuff, the good people left in it- need all the help they can get!
nevr givin up on Shannon

Yukon, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Dec 10, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Cash wrote:
I live in Blackwell and I know all the people that this officer has hurt. I know it was officer Mitchell that chased Shannon Ebert to the river last year there were 3 shots fired that night heard from near by farms houses, Shannon was never seen from again I know Shannon Ebert and he and he was not a bad person.Then he beat a 16 yr. old boy for walking down the street from his house to the bowling ally all over a pack of ciggs. then he beat Kay a friend of mine. I seen the marks and bruses he left on her.
We have some bad cops and good cops in this town and some of the good ones are...Jason Circle, officer Beddow, Woods, Hodges,Lawerance to name a few and you better look twice at the cheif to.if you are not from Blackwell then you have no room to talk, We from Blackwell knows what goes on in our town and am trying to get something done to stop it. I have sent all info. to the media and to our Govenor of Oklahoma.
Response:
What the HELL???!!! First, Shannon was NOT chased by Mitchell, he was chased by Officer Lynn, who is no longer in Blackwell. Mitchell arrived on scene and Shannon had ditched Lynn. Second, Shannon is NOT a good person but the exact opposite. Well, actually I'm not sure anymore because according to all of you doing drugs makes you a good person. Third, stop being so pissed because Mitchell busted you and took away your drugs. Fourth, Mitchell has the most drug busts of all the officers, ready for it, combined. As for your "Good Cops" yes, some of them are, but others run protection for you and don't do a damn thing. Not going to mention their name because that would be rude. Fifth, Officer Mitchell should bankrupt all of you a holes for defamation and get rich as hell. Sixth, Chief LeValley is the best thing that ever happened to the Blackwell Police Department. Seventh, it is your attitude that keeps YOUR children from getting away from your habits(Drugs) and being good citizens. If you would own up, say "I got caught," get some help and move on, it wouldn't be so bad. So stop blaming the GOOD citizens and officer and city government officials and start blaming YOURSELF. I wish all of you morons would have followed Myran Moen out of town. You're just as stupid as he is. Now, stop humiliating our city and shut your damn mouth and get cleaned up and off dope. Then we won't have these problems.
How dare you,Cash,Cutting my family member down. Shannon was a good person!!! I'd like for you to say something about him to my face...As for you, I cannot believe your language. I'm sure your mother is very proud of you...I would be totally embarrased if one of my children was to write what you did!!!

Since: Dec 08

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Dec 22, 2008
 
[QUOTE BTW, what's going on with the Grand Jury and the land contamination? It seems once these 2 important items are fixed; the town can move forward.[/QUOTE]

How about that Grand Jury? No Indictments! No Wrongdoing! Looks like the criminals and the and whiners who dont like to obey the law, or follow the saem rules as everyone else, will have to find something else to snivel about.

The poor people being harassed by a cop who is in the paper all the time for busting Meth Labs, must not have been too evil, or the Grand Jury would have done something about it.

It embarasses me to live in a town that has no respect for the officers who bust their buts and put their lives on the line to protect criminals and whiners, who pi$$ and moan everytime they dont get their way. This town is a dump.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blackwell Discussions

Search the Blackwell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 min TAMARA 71,572
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 21 hr el Jesus 2,591
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 21 hr Jesus 11,284
Tyson to add work to Buffalo from Okla. (Apr '09) Sun Former Tyson Employee 5
Rowdy Ropp (Dec '09) Jun '14 Charlotte Pemberton-Ropp 15
Tracy Wykcoff Jun '14 KY Guy 1
Debate: Marijuana - Ponca City, OK (Jun '11) Jun '14 Kionah 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Blackwell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blackwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blackwell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blackwell
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••