“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#77516 Mar 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is destroying our country right under our very noses! It makes me sick that people are so stupid that they can't see this. One of these days they will be sorry for their stupidity. People are too busy with everything else in their life and most of them don't pay attention to what is happening. SAD! I hate the lies and crap we are told. It makes us look like fools. Amazing how idiots get in control! It scares me to think what 3 more years will bring with this bunch in the White House....
I am sorry to have to do this, "Norton," but enough is enough.

OKAY! BRING IN THE MEN IN THE WHITE COATS! WE HAVE A MELTDOWN HERE!

#77517 Mar 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
I am also sick of all the crap that is on this thread. Sounds like a bunch of crybabies still in diapers! No intelligent conversation..... just a bunch of nothing!...
And we appreciate your being one of us, "Norton."
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#77518 Mar 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to have to do this, "Norton," but enough is enough.
OKAY! BRING IN THE MEN IN THE WHITE COATS! WE HAVE A MELTDOWN HERE!
Yeah, they're coming to get you, Dawg!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#77519 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
And we appreciate your being one of us, "Norton."
NO, I am not one you! Some of Y'all have no common sense.......NONE! Just a bunch of jabbering birds! You just try to see who has the most testosterone! You need to be concerned about what Obama is doing to this country and laughing all the while he's doing it. AND, he thinks we're stupid and don't know it! Well, I'm not stupid!

CHEERS!
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77520 Mar 1, 2013
Canada Say It Will Not Follow Obama’s Lead In Funding Syrian Rebels, Worried Islamic Extremists Taking Over The Rebellion…
~ He can send money to muslims but can't submit a budget!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/01/canada-say...

Bizarro World: Obama’s Sequester Plan Labels $300 Billion In New Revenues As “Spending Cuts”…- See more at: http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/01/bizarro-wo...

Obama Asks Reporter For Suggestions On How To Solve His Problems…
~ The've been giving you advise ever since you began to destroy the Economy!
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/01/obama-asks...
~ He said this is a room full of smart folks. He must not have been including himself!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#77521 Mar 1, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like how you post under one name Danny girl? You're so stupid you can't help but make it obvious. If you are going to spend your life as a topix troll at least get some better skill at it. Dawg retarded son is about the only person worse at being a troll then you are.
Good morning, Mr. Gray box. How I "post under one name", "Harvey"? I post on Topix only Registered, under this name. As opposed to how you appear to post under multiple names here now? In the two posts I've made on this thread in the last 6 months, what did I make "obvious?" LOL
Harvey

United States

#77522 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Dawg OWNS YOU, "Harvey." Always has. Always will. Give up, "Harvey." Go look for some easier pickin's. You are outclassed on this thread.
What a sad attempt to try and hide how badly you are getting whopped by everyone on here. It's a typical forum troll thing to do. When all else fails make a post claiming superiority and victory instead of allowing your posts to speak for themselves. Here is the thing dawg, when people like you make these kind of posts it says nothing but that you are waving a white flag.

For a professional troll you sure do suck at it.
Harvey

United States

#77523 Mar 1, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Mr. Gray box. How I "post under one name", "Harvey"? I post on Topix only Registered, under this name. As opposed to how you appear to post under multiple names here now? In the two posts I've made on this thread in the last 6 months, what did I make "obvious?" LOL
Sure you do Danny girl, suuuuuuuuuuuure you do.
Harvey

United States

#77524 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You display your ignorance once more, "Harvey." That is not a picture. It is a drawing. A cartoon. Not real. False. A lie. Not worthy of thinking it is real. It fooled you. You are easy to fool. In fact ... you ARE a ...
This has to be one of the most ignorant replies, not to mention depserate, I have ever read on this site. They only thing you accomplished was making yourself <or as your retarded son would say, youself> look like an even bigger fool then your normally do.
Harvey

United States

#77525 Mar 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I am not one you! Some of Y'all have no common sense.......NONE! Just a bunch of jabbering birds! You just try to see who has the most testosterone! You need to be concerned about what Obama is doing to this country and laughing all the while he's doing it. AND, he thinks we're stupid and don't know it! Well, I'm not stupid!
CHEERS!
What I am getting the biggest laugh at is Obama trying to scare everyone about the sequester. First of all it was his idea. Second of all he is the one who signed the bill. Last, he is the one who ran around claiming it wouldn't happen and now it has. He has tried to bully, scare, and lie his way out of it and it all failed.
Rich

United States

#77527 Mar 1, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad attempt to try and hide how badly you are getting whopped by everyone on here. It's a typical forum troll thing to do. When all else fails make a post claiming superiority and victory instead of allowing your posts to speak for themselves. Here is the thing dawg, when people like you make these kind of posts it says nothing but that you are waving a white flag.
Dawg wave the white flag?! NEVER! His intelligent, humorous remarks are what keep me coming back for more on this forum. I'd say he kicks your behind (as well as your redneck!) one-hundred-fold! Along with your buddies that seem to be so anti-American. Do you know the process for getting a passport? GO FOR IT!
Harvey

United States

#77528 Mar 1, 2013
First Eric Holder didn't know anything about Fast & Furious

Then Hillary Clinton didn't know about the events leading up to Bengahzi.

Now Janet Nepalitano didn't know anything about all the illegals being released.

Is there anyone in the Obama adminstration that knows anything about anything?

This seems to be the most clueless adminstraion in history.

No wonder Yellow Dawg is a Democrat. He fits right in.

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#77529 Mar 1, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Naaaaah, you don't come on here much. You only average 10 posts a day since Jan 2011 which doesn't include how many you make on your various aliases. Then add in your Yellow Dawg name and his 18 posts a day and we can easily see how you aren't on here much.
Keep trying little girl.
The mean would actually be 9.7 posts per day, which isn't that much compared to you. Though, I am estimating since I don't bother to track all the names you have posted under or continue to post under.

Did you kidnap a young boy to help you with the math?

Interesting you are so willing to devote all this time to me. You are doing too much I assure you. I don't need the extras to laugh at your ignorance.

#77531 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Dawg OWNS YOU, "Harvey." Always has. Always will. Give up, "Harvey." Go look for some easier pickin's. You are outclassed on this thread.
You notice how he screws up and forgets to log in when he responds to post directed at Jokster? Real smooth hoping no one will notice. ROFL!!

I think Harvey is probably one of the "gaping holes" in Jokster's "medical education".

#77532 Mar 1, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvey is just an old friend from this thread. He doesn't post under any of the names you may remember. But while the name has changed the stench remains the same.

Harvey couldn't find his but with both hands and a funnel.

Dawg has him so rattled that he thinks everyone is Dawg.

#77533 Mar 1, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do Danny girl, suuuuuuuuuuuure you do.
ROFLMFAO!!! You have always been and remain King of the Morons. No wonder you dated your sister exclusively.

#77534 Mar 1, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am getting the biggest laugh at is Obama trying to scare everyone about the sequester. First of all it was his idea. Second of all he is the one who signed the bill. Last, he is the one who ran around claiming it wouldn't happen and now it has. He has tried to bully, scare, and lie his way out of it and it all failed.
I see you are posting from the United States ISP again. Switched devices or proxy servers did you.

You do realize we all consider you a gutless, lowlife, coward because you can't man up admit who you really are. Of course if you did start posting under one name, half the people posting on this thread would disappear.

#77536 Mar 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they're coming to get you, Dawg!...
Guess again, "Norton," baby!

Most likely, YOU made this recording:

#77537 Mar 1, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that I should pay attention when you say I "do suck at" being a professional troll. My take is that you are an expert on that particular subject!_8-)
OUTLAW

Springfield, MO

#77538 Mar 1, 2013
It don't matter state or federal who you vote for if you ain't got a lot of money there all crooks & they could care less about this country they all just blow smoke up your ass !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr Foster 3,191
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 6 hr Go Blue Forever 590
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Mon FyI 304
Concerned citizen Sun can u even spell ... 9
north county school Sep 28 Guest 3
DeSoto streets Sep 28 high time 1
City employees underpaid (Mar '14) Sep 28 voter 7
Blackwell Dating

more search filters

less search filters