De Soto school board needs to realize

De Soto school board needs to realize

Posted in the Blackwell Forum

Concerned

De Soto, MO

#1 Feb 20, 2013
I can not believe how in the dark the De Soto school board is being kept at the hands of Burkeen and Stryhal! These two are on a power trip and are on their way to destroying the entire school district.... I sincerely hope that the board realizes this before it is too late! Aside from all of the trouble Stryhal's 4 point grading system has caused they are now basically fixing who gets the assistant superintendent job so their buddy Clint Freeman gets the job.... Bottom line they fixed this entire hiring process so that who they wanted got the job, not who was the best candidate and who deserved it! The committee that interviewed the candidates was made up of the head nurse, the head of maintence, the head of transportation... Not one teacher was on the committee and not one building principal or even counselor! I sincerely hope that the school board takes a close look at this before voting on it at the next meeting because if the school district brings in another "Stryhal" the district is guaranteed to go down the toilet, which is the path it is headed down now with those two running things! I know this would never happen but I only wish Terry Noble could come back and clean this mess up! Please don't be afraid to voice your opinions to the school board, I'm writing letters as we speak to make sure they know of how corrupt things are getting.... I hope the school board wakes up to all the money Stryhal has cost the district and how she has done NOTHING but negatively impact the school and sends her packing at years end!
Wow

Festus, MO

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Concerned wrote:
I can not believe how in the dark the De Soto school board is being kept at the hands of Burkeen and Stryhal! These two are on a power trip and are on their way to destroying the entire school district.... I sincerely hope that the board realizes this before it is too late! Aside from all of the trouble Stryhal's 4 point grading system has caused they are now basically fixing who gets the assistant superintendent job so their buddy Clint Freeman gets the job.... Bottom line they fixed this entire hiring process so that who they wanted got the job, not who was the best candidate and who deserved it! The committee that interviewed the candidates was made up of the head nurse, the head of maintence, the head of transportation... Not one teacher was on the committee and not one building principal or even counselor! I sincerely hope that the school board takes a close look at this before voting on it at the next meeting because if the school district brings in another "Stryhal" the district is guaranteed to go down the toilet, which is the path it is headed down now with those two running things! I know this would never happen but I only wish Terry Noble could come back and clean this mess up! Please don't be afraid to voice your opinions to the school board, I'm writing letters as we speak to make sure they know of how corrupt things are getting.... I hope the school board wakes up to all the money Stryhal has cost the district and how she has done NOTHING but negatively impact the school and sends her packing at years end!
you must be friends of Dans ?
Dee dee

Festus, MO

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Write your letter they seem to listen to letters not people a letter and a bunch of liars cost the district a great superintendent plus a lot of money school board is a joke we need a new one I will be voting in April for new members get these old ones out of there!!!!!!!!!!

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text> you must be friends of Dans ?
Just joined the conversation- who is Dan?
Concerned

De Soto, MO

#5 Feb 20, 2013
No just someone who is scared of the direction the district that my kids attend is heading! I would say that you must be a Stryhal supporter but I would hope that anyone with any sense would be smarter than to support her
cAREFUL

Wright City, MO

#7 Feb 21, 2013
When are people going to listen? THE BOARD IS THE PROBLEM!!!!! APRIL 2nd get rid of the 2 up for re-elect!!!!! ONE HELL OF A GOOD START!!!! PEOPLE WAKE UP....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Ex student

Buffalo Junction, VA

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Hay I gradated las yearh me like the way the scoals headin
lol

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#9 Feb 28, 2013
.... and don't forget while voting the school board out that the rural fire dept. is trying to sneak by another property tax increase, this time more than the last one, that needs to be voted down. Why should we taxpayers be forced to pay more taxes to fund their nice little club house? Especially when they couldn't piss on a match and put it out, let alone put out any kind of significant fire!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fastest street car in Bonne Terre????? 3 hr Ted kusenski 17
Thad Wineinger (Jul '13) 7 hr Hmmm 4
mens bonne terre prison (Apr '11) 8 hr Izzy 74
Ex girlfriend pics 8 hr rocky 11
Stephaine Soltys (Jun '13) 9 hr Butterfly100 25
Robert Hopple 9 hr Butterfly100 1
Susan cook 10 hr chris 1

Blackwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance