Discuss

There are 4 comments on the Daily Kos story from Aug 12, 2013, titled Discuss. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

The rodeo at the Missouri state fair this weekend demonstrated just how post-racial our society really is , sending a rodeo clown out in a Barack Obama mask as: Rodeo announcer Mark Ficken, president of the Missouri Cowboy Rodeo Association and a school superintendent, announced a special guest: "President Obama."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Paul

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Aug 12, 2013
He has got to resign or be fired..if not prepare for a rash of expensive racial discrimination lawsuits from any minority employees or the parents of minority students who will see an opportunity to cash in on this situation. He can hire any lawyer in the land but the video is evidence he participated in a racist skit targeting the President of the UnitedStates.
olOne

Independence, MO

#2 Aug 12, 2013
Was it racist when Leon Coffee used a Reagan Mask years ago?
How about when Slim Pickens used an Eisenhower dummy during the early 50's?
roaring lion

Lenexa, KS

#3 Aug 14, 2013
my bet is, sadly, he will be looking for work soon ...though basically he did nothing wrong....to many double standards in the race game these days.
obamarodeobull

Lenexa, KS

#4 Aug 29, 2013
glad to hear he is going to keep his job...announced this week

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackwater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Mega-Plex Club (Jun '13) Jul 8 Russ 11
perfect fathers day Jun 28 PERFECT COUPLE 1
trust jesus Jun '17 TRUST JESUS 1
perfect family Jun '17 PERFECT COUPLE 1
Trust Jesus Jun '17 Curry Powder 4
News In defense of Blackwater (Oct '07) Sep '14 operation greylord 7
Aaron W. Smith (Jan '14) Jan '14 2legit 2

Blackwater Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance