Complaints about Blackstone VA
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Norfolk, VA

#223 Mar 10, 2010
Postal wrote:
The OLAF will not be locating in Blackstone. This is a fact.
How can you so be sure of that judging by the number of those who live around the proposed OLF sites and are pushing for such a jet base at Fort Pickett!?

Rustburg, VA

#224 Aug 10, 2012
ok i just moved here to blackstone... i went to the store and let me be honest i was totally freeked out. everyone stared at me and most people looked like they were going to burst out into a killing spree... i moved here cause my dad got a job here he told me it was a good town but ive only been here a day so idk yet. and im not staying here if its not good town. can someone tell me if its worth staying here or just sticking my stuff in the car and leaveing? or even if the schools are good i heard they were the best in the district but im not trusting my dad untill i know for shore because my brother told someone he was going to notaway and they gave him a look and shook there head...HELP

United States

#225 Sep 2, 2012
Jim Jones wrote:
Ben Green wants to run for the Board of Supervisors and have his wife Field take over his seat on the town council! What a Joke... "hey honey lets not only screw the citizens of Blackstone, we will run the whole county in the ground!"
Keep digging Ben soon the citizens of Blackstone will just cover you up.
I have honestly never heard grown people speak of someone so negatively. It would appear to me that if he was so terrible then he would not be in the position he is in. Hmmm, is this the counsel of a high school or a city with grown people you speak of?!?

Wirtz, VA

#226 Oct 4, 2012
MsJLo wrote:
Don't like Blackstone? Try moving to Crewe and paying 600 a month rent + 300 water deposit for water you can't even drink. All this in a town where there is NO grocery store OR department stores. Only 2 family restaurants to choose from and one of those you better stay away from on a friday or saturday night unless you like a night at the fights. The damn cops can't even control the hoodlums running the streets or the drug dealers and drunks hanging behind the stores.
If you don't like where you live, do what I did and MOVE.
You hit the nail right on the head!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackstone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Legend of Jocko aka Lawn jockey Oct 2 waymon lefall 5
Flood Watch for Nottoway County starting Octobe... Oct 1 bulk 1
tracy williams (reeves) (Dec '05) Aug '15 doekfish 60
single mums wanting naughty boy Aug '15 dantransit 2
flying squirrels vs. Redskins Aug '15 bulk 3
Vote for President! Aug '15 bulk 1
Gay Aug '15 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blackstone Mortgages