Arsenic & Old Lace
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Judy-Lloyd

Crewe, VA

#41 Jun 21, 2009
That is true and I watched the tournament from the parking lot of Dollar General. Children need to have activities and they learn from them. The future is in our children's hands. Those who work all our life and I take it Guest2, you and Blackstone Girl have done so can make it in a tough world.
Big Daddy

AOL

#42 Jun 27, 2009
I like old Lace forget the Arsenic. lol.
CSI

Crewe, VA

#43 Jun 28, 2009
Me too.
JudyT

Crewe, VA

#44 Jun 29, 2009
Or rather leave the arsenic out of the Elderberry Wine. BTW what is an elderberry?
Big Daddy

AOL

#45 Jul 3, 2009
I tried on some lace today they were crotchless. The best kind so much freedom. I think the lady across the street was ready to stone me when I was mowing grass. lol.
CSI

Crewe, VA

#46 Jul 4, 2009
Maybe she was trying to get in for a closer view.
Big Daddy

AOL

#47 Jul 4, 2009
she better bring a magnifying glass straw and tweezers. lol Big Daddy would want a BJ. lol jk. Don't take me serious I only cross dress now and then lol.
CSI

Crewe, VA

#48 Jul 5, 2009
Still it helps to laugh BD.
guest10

AOL

#49 Jul 5, 2009
big daddy you should be ashamed
CSI

Crewe, VA

#50 Jul 5, 2009
Big Daddy your phone is ringing.
Guest 4

AOL

#51 Jul 5, 2009
Big Daddy; I wonder if your mom and dad reads this blog? If they do; they get a kick out of reading all you say? I know I get a laugh now and then!
How many G strings do you have? What about the see through unde's? Or those that have zippers? I have seen some of these and I know where you go to shop!!
I haven't tried these; will they be as confortable as they appear?
Hey; I could ask a lot of questions; but I'll just ask you this. Where is the store located? I just want to go and look.lol!
Big Daddy

AOL

#52 Jul 5, 2009
The store is located off of Temple Avenue in petersburg and Midlothian in Chester. It is called Pricillas. You should go check it out you never find safer sex. lol God bless and my family knows I don't change for anyone. By the way is that what the panties are called G-strings I considered them dental floss lol.
guest10

AOL

#53 Jul 5, 2009
guest 4 tou just as crazy as big daddy
Big Daddy

AOL

#54 Jul 5, 2009
why we gots to be crazy guest 10 lol. You can't put us all in box like that. lol there is only one Big Daddy. lol.
CSI

Crewe, VA

#55 Jul 6, 2009
This becoming more fun to read than watching My Name IS Earl.
guest 2

AOL

#56 Jul 7, 2009
you all know you want the titty bar lol that is what you keeping referring too. you know you want the lace and the alcohol what guess what vote on the bar. you can have both. And I bet you will see some changes. lmao. By the way I happen to have respect for those who can admit when they like something. Because if you have to be ashamed of something than maybe you shouldn't be involved in it but if what you are doing is apart of who you are than why be ashamed. People should except you for who you are and not who you pretend to be. God excepts us for who we are. Wouldn't it by nice if everyone could just drop the sherades. I guess that is what they mean by never let your right hand know what your left hand is doing.
guest10

AOL

#57 Jul 7, 2009
some blogs i am lost for words it is better than my name is earl
Disciple1

Crewe, VA

#58 Jul 8, 2009
Sure is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackstone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LOST in KENBRIDGE Jun 21 bulk 1
do trees fart? Jun 19 I know what you did 2
Cheaters Jun 15 frog gigger 2
Kids Jun 9 Montana_Momma 6
Hear the Blast? Apr '16 bulk 1
trump for mayor Mar '16 bulk 1
Trump Takes Lunenburg Mar '16 bulk 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blackstone Mortgages