Blackstone Police Search for Twin Bro...

Blackstone Police Search for Twin Brothers in Crime Spree

There are 2 comments on the WTVR Richmond story from Nov 10, 2009, titled Blackstone Police Search for Twin Brothers in Crime Spree. In it, WTVR Richmond reports that:

You can describe Blackstone as the Mayberry of Virginia. A quiet little town that is now seeing some bit city crime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR Richmond.

HateCrewe

Fort Lee, VA

#1 Jan 26, 2010
Those Hardy's boys are not so innocent after all, people wake up and take actions. stop selling those drugs, the people you are selling to is selling you out. why do you think all of you get caught. You are dumb dumb dumb. If the shoe fits wear it.
Buddy

Chester, VA

#2 Jan 30, 2010
My brother Buddy and I would never do that. Our only job is to expose evil and injustice.

We will start with the Virginia State Police, HCPD & HCFD!!!

It is sad to think that the people that we should respect the most in society turn out to be CRUEL IMPOSTERS!!!

Keep Laughing Boys........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackstone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Politics! Jan 15 bulk 1
Enjoy Virginia"s Top Vacation Spot! Jan 15 bulk 1
me too! Nov '17 bulk 1
Nottoway Snitches (Mar '08) Oct '17 Garland brock 3rd 39
Nottoway Commonwealth's Attorney (Oct '12) Oct '17 Captain kirk 5
News Police Search For Twins, Violence Continues - wtvr (Nov '09) Oct '17 Captain kirk 56
National Anthem Sep '17 bulk 1

Blackstone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blackstone Mortgages