citizen of crewe

Rockville, MD

#1 Sep 14, 2012
The town is overgrown with drugs and our youth raising theirselves. Where are the parents? Parents are the ones running the buisnesses? Some buisness have too much buisness going on? Running town in ground. Why dont people see it. Clean up the town. Get our youth off the streets and some of the buisnesses.
Viper

Kingsport, TN

#2 Sep 22, 2012
You know if Nottoway Had more activities for the kids to do it would be a much better place but it seems nottoway only cares about senior living and then on top of that they take in molesters and thats not good for the young or old.

Dillwyn, VA

#3 Oct 2, 2012
The reason being there is no change in Crewe aka back water dump is that no on supports it. The word change is not in people's vocabulary in Crewe. People are so used to nothing in Crewe that that is what they expect. They don't see change in Crewe just a dying town till there is nothing left. It would take a miracle for change to happen in Crewe. Speaking of businesses who has ever been in a town without a grocery store? That drives me crazy. Not even a strip club. As I said before this is a "so called town of nothing" and it will continue to be that way till someone actually has good ideas and a load of money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blackstone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenbridge Gas Prices 3 hr bulk 7
Cheaters Aug 12 I know what you did 5
LOST in KENBRIDGE Jun '16 bulk 1
do trees fart? Jun '16 I know what you did 2
Kids Jun '16 Montana_Momma 6
Hear the Blast? Apr '16 bulk 1
trump for mayor Mar '16 bulk 1

Blackstone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance